ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
Hypoglycemia is not a condition it is a system of something else most things on the list that it can be a system of are very bad news, although it can be induced to a stress disorder as well.... and NO Sugar is to what you eat to deal it, doing so will turn you into a type 2 diabetic by killing your pancreas.
You eat protein to help deal with Hypoglycemia to regulate your sugar absorption

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Hmmm, the hot sex continuing between the MC and Aunt Elise at the bungalow is IMPLIED ONLY and has like 1 pic to showcase their steamy completion! I was looking forward to seeing a comprehensive scene with multiple sex positions, cunnilingus, fellatio, breastfeeding, nipple twisting, etc...!!! :unsure: :rolleyes: :confused:

Note: I'm talking about the MC intermittently returning to the bungalow after the initial brief sexual encounter with his auntie at the bungalow.
You can return to the bungalow?

Edit: nvm, once i did the first bungalow event she wasn't showing up, needed to go to work and i got her love up.

JBG123

Feb 22, 2019
So, a great update overall!

Though I have to say with Posia's shop added I feel like there should be a better way to make money. Especially since, for some reason, working at ShinyRoast doesn't always pay you.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
So, a great update overall!

Though I have to say with Posia's shop added I feel like there should be a better way to make money. Especially since, for some reason, working at ShinyRoast doesn't always pay you.
Clean the house, work, tutor.

Reactions: DrFree

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
What I can't understand, is how the Theodora side story chapters can be so engaging and in-depth, and then turn around to the main game and the content just feels paper thin. They can create these large side stories, but actual updates don't update every girl, and they don't really do a lot of progress with anyone either. Elisa was clearly the star of this update, but Rachel, Theo, Irene and Rachel were completely void of anything to do.

Reactions: User1230

JBG123

Feb 22, 2019
Clean the house, work, tutor.
Yep, already doing that. If there's an event with Irene you don't get paid for tutoring. And like I mentioned before working doesn't always pay you for some reason. Did find if you visit Vera's job at the clothing store on Friday you'll get a random amount of cash so that helps.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
What I can't understand, is how the Theodora side story chapters can be so engaging and in-depth, and then turn around to the main game and the content just feels paper thin. They can create these large side stories, but actual updates don't update every girl, and they don't really do a lot of progress with anyone either. Elisa was clearly the star of this update, but Rachel, Theo, Irene and Rachel were completely void of anything to do.
The side story was completely focus on Theo and has her story with no pauses, whereas the main game has your attention split across multiple girls with a bunch of dicking around in the map with 2 second events you skip to get their stats up. Not to say there is anything wrong with that, it does however get kinda annoying to be like "Did i finish this one's story ?" only to click through and have it say you've already leveled her up as far as you can for now.

Reactions: User1230 and DrFree

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Dev has declared that he will focus on some girls (more or less split up into certain groups) instead of giving everybody something. So this will always happen. As it does with (almost) any other sandbox style game. And it will speed up the general progress, because with writing and rendering (not the technical part of the rendering, but the setting up and stuff) it's just easier to focus on a character and move them forward instead of restarting your thinking process "Okay, Senning got a tutoring event, what will I do with Irene" you can expand on the tutoring and give Senning two more steps.

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Is there a mod for accessing all available events without hours of saveloading? I'm tired of searching events to up stat that I need.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Grim

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I had a bug when I loaded my game but I solved it like this: Went to the folder and searched "clock" then changed the folder called "_clock" to "clock" (This route: Main folder\game\gui\_clock)
Then did the same with the file "_clock.rypc" to "clock.rypc" (Route: Main folder\game\scripts\core)

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Super sekrit cheat code to unlock all the gallery
In the renpy console, type the following:

Python:
for cgset in CGSETS:
    renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever[cgset.label] = True
    for cgimg in cgset.images:
        renpy.game.persistent._seen_images[tuple(cgimg.split())] = True

refresh_gallery()
Gotta admit, I'm struggling with this. I can't seem to get it to work. I seem to be able to type that exactly as necessary p to before the refresh gallery part. Is the refresh gallery code typed and executed separate from the code above it?

Whatever the case, I seem to keep throwing errors and not having it work.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Gotta admit, I'm struggling with this. I can't seem to get it to work. I seem to be able to type that exactly as necessary p to before the refresh gallery part. Is the refresh gallery code typed and executed separate from the code above it?

Whatever the case, I seem to keep throwing errors and not having it work.
I think you can just copy and paste code. If you are getting errors you may not have put the code in correctly. I believe the refresh is seperate.
Anyone got the wallpaper codes?
Search function top right.

• Angry
Reactions: The ArcKnight
4.00 star(s) 114 Votes