cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Has anybody been having trouble getting the Mac build of v10a to run? I tried the download on my Hackintosh (running Catalina), and got an error saying the application could not be opened. Only way I could get it to run was to open it in the Renpy SDK and either launch it from there or generate a new Mac build from it.

If anyone wants the Mac build I made, here it is:

Reactions: Dark004
Dec 29, 2018
Hey love this game so far. I just had a question about a missing point in Theodora's story. At some point she asks me to get a gift for her as one of my tasks, but it's been a long time since that point and I don't remember ever getting her one. Am I supposed to buy it somewhere? Also I'm missing the first scene in her Gallery and I'm not sure how to get it, any ideas? Thanks!

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Ok, this makes no sense. I am in a room, like with Irene, and she say something. All the buttons on the bottom are greyed out and I can't find a way to respond to what she says. What is the trick here?

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
This game is really amazingly well done, and I have my fingers crossed that there'll be incest planned down the line, where new girls introduced will be family members.

Reactions: Ruslan1

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

Xtmr61

Oct 8, 2019
Soooo basically a bug fix update?
No real scenes/story?
It's one of the biggest update in the history of the game, we have new content for Senning, Theo, Elisa and Uno you can find a dungeon in the house and build a swimming pool for Theo, also there is a new character that looks really awesome in my opinion (spoilers) and an alternative ending, please download the update you won't be disappointed

Last edited:

Loutreeeee

Jun 9, 2019
I
It's one of the biggest update in the history of the game, we have new content for Senning, Theo, Elisa and Uno you can find a dungeon in the house and build a swimming pool for Theo, also there is a new character that looks really awesome in my opinion (spoilers) and an alternative ending, please download the update you won't be disappointed
Hope you didn't lie.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Changelog mentioned new content for Vera on the title screen but after loading my old save it pops up a message saying end of content extremely quickly, issue with old saves or just not much content for her? Just checking before I try to chase the others fruitlessly because of a bugged save.
EDIT: Theodora as well, and based on comments she DEFINITELY has content.

Xtmr61

Oct 8, 2019
Changelog mentioned new content for Vera on the title screen but after loading my old save it pops up a message saying end of content extremely quickly, issue with old saves or just not much content for her? Just checking before I try to chase the others fruitlessly because of a bugged save.
Vera doesn't have new content in V10, senning, Theo, Elisa and Uno have new updated plots if I recall correctly.

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes