TheGreatJudge

Nov 16, 2019
Idk why this game have almost 5 stars
Characters: 4-5/10, 90% girls with oversize breast
Sex scenes:5/10 simple and similar on each other
:FacePalm:
Dont understand this force of oversize models it looks weird and not beauty even its 90% of all girls
Its one of the best Games i have played. Rendering is to notch, animation is also top notch plus sounds, which you dont get in the majority of Games. In addition the animation are so fluid that its like you watch a hentai (no kidding). Play environment is perfect and you dont even need a walk through cause you can actually trigger the events alone and based on your choices. It has a little bit of grind, but its normal based. You cant have everything so easy. Your comment doesnt even count as an argument, but i accept it, cause its exactly these people who we dont want here. If you want to critisice something you can do that with facts and feedback helping the Game-Developer perfect his art and dont just spout nonsense, cause something doesnt match your taste. Others will say simply and kindly ''GTfo'', but i wont.

Art/Rendering: 9/10
Story/Development:8/10
Sound Effects/Music: 10/10
Sex Scenes: 9/10

Keep up the good work!

BadxHero

May 29, 2020
The game seems pretty great so far, though I am a little put off by the beginning dialogue by the M.C. The game is making him out to be the type of person that doesn't have any actual mommy issues, but then presents those exact issues as a problem. It also doesn't explain how the MC hasn't become a brat after his dad has spoiled him rotten. It feels weird, since it feels as though that it wants to say that his dad spoiled him but also made sure not to leave him bereft of character without saying or showing that being the case. It's...really weird. Beyond that, there's also little quirks in the dialogue that's just plain weird and needs additional proof-reading. Which, to be entirely honest, I spent an hour trying to figure out how to fix myself before I eventually gave up. Oh well. Will continue playing in the hope of seeing if the M.C.'s character actually improves significantly.

Last edited:

arms99

May 11, 2018
Please post your persistent file to unlock the gallery
You don't need it. Instead of accessing the gallery through the main menu, load the save and access the gallery from there (right click and there's an option for gallery). It's also better this way because if you access the gallery after loading a save the mc will be referred to by his name instead of being called "MC" like when you go to the replay gallery through the main menu.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Seems really cute - even though I'm not into harems, but why do you have to go for all the girls seems really stupid, you turn away Senning and the game is over, and UNO well she is not very nice at all. why can you not go for 3 or 4 only?

Jccurtis

Jul 11, 2018
Uno is cool as long as you pick the right choices imo and she like's to roleplay lol my favorite next would be Eliza or lady mina if we can get her lol

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Seems really cute - even though I'm not into harems, but why do you have to go for all the girls seems really stupid, you turn away Senning and the game is over, and UNO well she is not very nice at all. why can you not go for 3 or 4 only?
I do agree with this, I'm really only interested in 2 or 3 of them, and if there were solo paths with deeper content, I'd take them. Just not what this game is unfortunately. I've still only done content for 4 of them though, zero interest in the others.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I am still hella surprised no Modder has found a way to be able to choose multiple skill increases. I want to have all the lvl 1's dammit!

Dec 29, 2018
Idk why this game have almost 5 stars
Characters: 4-5/10, 90% girls with oversize breast
Sex scenes:5/10 simple and similar on each other
:FacePalm:
Dont understand this force of oversize models it looks weird and not beauty even its 90% of all girls
You mean to tell us all that you DON'T like big breasts??? There's always Irene for you y'know? But regardless of that, I really don't think they're oversized. Elisa's are quite big, but she is the "mother" figure after all. As for the rating of this game, I think the appeal is the several unique romance plot lines and how long each of them are; being loved is a great feeling dude. And I thought the sex scenes were great actually, even the sounds were arousing.

I'm curious to hear from you though, what games do you think ARE 5 stars? And why?

Reactions: Simulacrum29

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Very nice update this time, Theodora finally melting and show that she care and love MC when he's finish building the pool. Senning romantic moment was very nice too, and her mom... need to have more content with her mom and we need real sex action with her, not questioning about "should we banging her while already have Senning?" because YES WE NEED TO BANG BOTH MOM AND DAUGHTER TOO like with Theodora's family
The pool and dungeon was a very great addition for this game, truly enjoyable

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

poclee

Apr 28, 2017
Just start playing, but the Taiwanese in me can't help but notice that Senning is from a Chinese noble family.

......dose that means Senning is a hóngerdai (紅二代, usually refers to the descents of first generation CCP members)? I'll take that as a secret easteregg myself.

Last edited:

myself

Sep 21, 2017
Just start playing, but the Taiwanese in me can't help but notice that Senning is from a Chinese noble family.

......dose that means Senning is a hóngerdai (紅二代, usually refers to the descents of first generation CCP members)? I'll take that as a secret easteregg myself.
cmon lets not bring politics in a eroge game right?

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes