Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Guys can someone who propably played this longer then me, is there any walkthrough? and Can I just lvl up one girl? (bc I got 27 love points with Elisa, and after reloading saves a lot of times in different parts of the day, its very hard for me to find some scenes to earn more. Do I need to lvl up other girls to similar lvl to be able to push forward Elisa story?)

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
does anyone have torrent ?? when i start download it`s failed
I use , adding multiple links 4 same download; works like a charm
and it updates plugins data for all upload websites on reasonably frequent basis :cool:

Now.. as for VIRTUES-32.exe o_O
  • Avast: Win32:Malware-gen
  • Dr. Web: Trojan.BtcMine.688
  • ESET: NSIS/CoinMiner.P trojan
  • G Data: Trojan.AgentWDCR.ERF
  • Kaspersky Lab: HEUR:Trojan.NSIS.BitMin.gen
  • Microsoft: Trojan:Win32/CoinMiner!bit
We do have *Coin Miner & Trojan there (it gets trendy).
Game's menu popup - unchanged, so v10c = VU bugfix.

Reactions: BigDaddyBest

BadBear

Feb 22, 2020
For anyone getting an AV-/Malware detection. It's due to renpy making an (additional?) 32-bit .exe file. That file seems to ask for some system permissions when launched, hence the detection. That one is not needed to launch any VN compiled by the newer renpy version that makes it.

Unless you are running a 32bit OS, safely ignore it. You can also just delete it... not like it's going to matter for you. Otherwise, if you do run a 32bit OS, than you need to exclude it as a false positive in your exclusion list to be able to run that one executable...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Dear developer, Im believe you should add Sen mother to the harem. I mean, she is hot in this dress and fishnet, and we already have Theo mother in MC harem, so why brake the tradition?
OTOH it would mean renaming the game ...

rodian95

Dec 30, 2020
If my last play through was 0.9c, and with this new version, what is the best way to update without losing my saves? Just decompress 0.10c and overwrite my previous 0.9c folder (and rename it to 0.10c)?

new to these 'updates'.

edit: and what is the highest love and harem points can we get with Rachel? I only gotten Love: 35 and Harem: 3 for Rachel. Not sure if it can go higher. And there was no 'choice' for Rachel's development.

Last edited:

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
If my last play through was 0.9c, and with this new version, what is the best way to update without losing my saves? Just decompress 0.10c and overwrite my previous 0.9c folder (and rename it to 0.10c)?

new to these 'updates'.
Just unzip and play if you are on PC. Saves are in the Appdata folder no matter where you run the game

Reactions: rodian95

budpow

Dec 1, 2020
Sorry for the confusion budpow, I'll try to clear some things up. I tend to forget that others may not be as knowledgeable as myself.

As MysteryCrabs stated, a Hackintosh is Mac OS running on a computer not built by Apple. Since Macs over the last 15 years have used mostly the same internal components as Windows PCs, all it takes is some modification to the startup process of a computer to run Mac OS. The hardware I'm using in my PC is actually a very close match to a 2018 iMac.

As for the Renpy SDK, that's the program used to make a game that uses the Renpy game engine. I'm basically following the same process that the developer uses to make the official versions of the game, but I'm making a Mac-specific version on a computer that is running Mac OS.
cklaubur, can you please make a running version of 10v for mac again?

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
It seems I'm stuck...
When visiting Vera at work, I'm told I hang out with her too much and should study more.
When going to class, I'm told that I'm tired of studying and should hang out with Vera more.
What am I to do?

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes