MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
It seems I'm stuck...
When visiting Vera at work, I'm told I hang out with her too much and should study more.
When going to class, I'm told that I'm tired of studying and should hang out with Vera more.
What am I to do?
I think you need to wait until the next event triggers.

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
I'm stuck with Theodora's love at 10 and I can't seem to find the relevant event for it? Any suggestions friends?
Anyone ever answered this? Asking for a friend as I've no idea how to trigger any special event...

As a matter of fact, I'm having this issue with all the characters "X love is full, try unlock(ing?) it by the relevant event".
I visit their room, I cannot access any of the bottom options, they're all grayed out.
This is the first time I'm playing the game, fresh v10c version installed.
Is this normal? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Edit #2: It seems you have to pay attention to the map and follow the red dots for this type of encounters which then let you trigger General actions when you meet them in their room.
Really the opposite from obvious...

Last edited:

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Do you see any red dots on the map?
Just the two I'm trying to avoid. And they shouldn't have anything to do with it anyway.
It said to increase Vera and Sen to 5, so I did.
Oh well, I'm used to games not going how I want.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
IIRC, there are some "bonus" scenes which you can also access "by dot" which do not advance the story. But yeah, you'll have to raise all characters' love sooner or later.
Those are Orange dots. And that was changed to be the girl's icons a couple of versions ago.

Reactions: User1230

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
game won't boot up for me in mac. anyone know why?
Are you getting an error saying "This app can't be opened" or similar? Seems to be something with the way the Mac builds get created. The last couple of releases, I've been releasing my own Mac build that works on a Hackintosh. It also seems to work on real Macs, from what at least one other person in this thread has reported. I just haven't gotten a chance to update my build yet.

BigDaddyBest

Jul 25, 2019
I use , adding multiple links 4 same download; works like a charm
and it updates plugins data for all upload websites on reasonably frequent basis :cool:

Now.. as for VIRTUES-32.exe o_O
  • Avast: Win32:Malware-gen
  • Dr. Web: Trojan.BtcMine.688
  • ESET: NSIS/CoinMiner.P trojan
  • G Data: Trojan.AgentWDCR.ERF
  • Kaspersky Lab: HEUR:Trojan.NSIS.BitMin.gen
  • Microsoft: Trojan:Win32/CoinMiner!bit
We do have *Coin Miner & Trojan there (it gets trendy).
Game's menu popup - unchanged, so v10c = VU bugfix.
thanks alot bro, this is what i seachened fo

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
AayushBhai, budpow, and any others with issues playing this on Mac:

Here's the Mac build of v10c I created to try out on my Hackintosh.

*EDIT* Apparently, there's an issue with the build I uploaded. I'm looking into it now, and will update the link when I figure out what's going on.

Last edited:

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Yeah, I have downloaded the MAC version.
When I unzip and click it, it has no response.
I've been researching the issue for most of the day, and from what I can tell, Renpy 7.4.0 (which was used to make V.I.R.T.U.E.S v10c) had an issue with builds on Mac. Renpy 7.4.1 supposedly fixes that, but when I try to create a Mac build using Renpy 7.4.1 and the PC build's files as a source, I end up with a build that runs fine from the Renpy SDK's Launcher, but crashes with a "Unexpectedly Quit" error. I was able to run a Mac build of another Renpy game (version 0.7b of Insight Of You) without error. Just a quick comparison of the script_version.txt files between the two games shows that Insight Of You was built on 7.4.1. I unfortunately don't have enough knowledge of Renpy to troubleshoot any further.

Reactions: tomcobee
4.00 star(s) 115 Votes