Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
V.I.R.T.U.E.S + Senning's mom seems like the way to go.

Harem filled with gorgeous chicks, finding your own financial stability. POGGERS

budpow

Dec 1, 2020
cklaubur budpow I haven't tried out v 0.10 yet, on PC or Mac. When I got v 0.09 to work on Mac, I just loaded the PC build into the Renpy SDK and exported a new Mac build, and that worked on my Hackintosh. I don't know why, but it seems like Renpy may be a bit flaky when it comes to Mac builds.

Does anyone know What this means? loaded PC build into Renpy SDK....exported a new Mac build... i think its something like a wishing well.
Looks easier for me to find myself a Harem full of BigBoobBombshells than get this game running

And wtf is a Hackintosh....

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
cklaubur budpow I haven't tried out v 0.10 yet, on PC or Mac. When I got v 0.09 to work on Mac, I just loaded the PC build into the Renpy SDK and exported a new Mac build, and that worked on my Hackintosh. I don't know why, but it seems like Renpy may be a bit flaky when it comes to Mac builds.

Does anyone know What this means? loaded PC build into Renpy SDK....exported a new Mac build... i think its something like a wishing well.
Looks easier for me to find myself a Harem full of BigBoobBombshells than get this game running

And wtf is a Hackintosh....
Sorry for the confusion budpow, I'll try to clear some things up. I tend to forget that others may not be as knowledgeable as myself.

As MysteryCrabs stated, a Hackintosh is Mac OS running on a computer not built by Apple. Since Macs over the last 15 years have used mostly the same internal components as Windows PCs, all it takes is some modification to the startup process of a computer to run Mac OS. The hardware I'm using in my PC is actually a very close match to a 2018 iMac.

As for the Renpy SDK, that's the program used to make a game that uses the Renpy game engine. I'm basically following the same process that the developer uses to make the official versions of the game, but I'm making a Mac-specific version on a computer that is running Mac OS.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Unless I'm misremembering, leveling them IS the content, you wouldn't want to skip it and set values.
I just mean giving you the ability to select multiple options when "leveling" the girls. Having to choose between "Sex skill" and "submissiveness" hurts my heart. Why not both?

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Wait when does this "option" come up at all? I've gone as far as I can with Theodora but haven't seen anything like that
There are a few choices you could make throughout the game that set one path or the other:

For example:
The removed option to immediately push down Vera led to Sex Friend

Keep fucking Irene in the ass when she says stop leads to Sex Friend

Theo and Elisa never had that option

In practice, I think the sex friend/girlfriend dichotomy is a leftover from earlier plans for the game, and basically just apply to alternate scenes now.

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes