myself

Sep 21, 2017
Idk why this game have almost 5 stars
Characters: 4-5/10, 90% girls with oversize breast
Sex scenes:5/10 simple and similar on each other
:FacePalm:
Dont understand this force of oversize models it looks weird and not beauty even its 90% of all girls
buuu downvote to this troll, thisgame have one of the most beautiful female chars!!! hate on big boobs? what a hell? Should I call you mista?

• Angry
Reactions: VNON

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Idk why this game have almost 5 stars
Characters: 4-5/10, 90% girls with oversize breast
Sex scenes:5/10 simple and similar on each other
:FacePalm:
Dont understand this force of oversize models it looks weird and not beauty even its 90% of all girls
"Oversized Breasts" are something some people like, others don't. However, similar to the in- or exclusion of certain kinks: you know beforehand what you're getting into (look at preview pictures, look at tag list) it should not warrant bad ratings as such, a game can only be valued by what it wants to be. You don't judge classical music by its lack of distorted guitar play, you may not like it and may not listen to it, but it doesn't promise it, so that would be invalid. Similarily it would be stupid to give a bad rating to a pinball game because it does not feature any first person shooting. Bad scores should be given for bad writing, clunky handling, bugs and crashes, annoying mechanics. Even to an extend bad graphics, but from a technical POV. They should not be given for not being your area of interest.

In this game you can clearly see what you're getting into. And while I am personally absolutely not a fan of "Big Tits" and "Big Ass" and usually skip those games, personally I like them in this game. If you don't like them, that's just as valid, but then this game just isn't for you.

Also, how interesting a character is is not only decided by looks. I could name a few dozen games with great models where the characters just don't do it for me.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
"Oversized Breasts" are something some people like, others don't. However, similar to the in- or exclusion of certain kinks: you know beforehand what you're getting into (look at preview pictures, look at tag list) it should not warrant bad ratings as such, a game can only be valued by what it wants to be. You don't judge classical music by its lack of distorted guitar play, you may not like it and may not listen to it, but it doesn't promise it, so that would be invalid. Similarily it would be stupid to give a bad rating to a pinball game because it does not feature any first person shooting. Bad scores should be given for bad writing, clunky handling, bugs and crashes, annoying mechanics. Even to an extend bad graphics, but from a technical POV. They should not be given for not being your area of interest.

In this game you can clearly see what you're getting into. And while I am personally absolutely not a fan of "Big Tits" and "Big Ass" and usually skip those games, personally I like them in this game. If you don't like them, that's just as valid, but then this game just isn't for you.

Also, how interesting a character is is not only decided by looks. I could name a few dozen games with great models where the characters just don't do it for me.
Imagine.... Asking for roleplay in a pinball game....

Feb 23, 2019
This is for sure one of the best games on the site. sexy girls, good diverse personalities, and i love how comfortable they with each other. cant wait for the group sex. Want a Irene, Rachel threesome.

War Cry

May 14, 2018
Hi, i just started playing the game and have a question, if i choose a girlfriend path, it lock the harems path, i mean, the sex friends is the harem path or is just how thier relationship will go? And u can have the girlfriend path with all of them at the same time or its just one girlfriend and the rest sex friends? Thanks for ur attention and excuse me if my english is bad.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
hmmm it was fun but English must not be the devs first language, at the very least its understandable to the point i can guess what was meant to be said, plot is a bit flimsy, and character development is barely there, everything basically revolves around your home and how you want to fuck everyone xD, the little bits of story seem to mainly focus on ur "aunts" family and what little reveal involving theo is basically told to you, so im curious why i need to play a 3-4 chapter explanation for how it all went down instead of placing it in the main game lol. at any rate it was enjoyable to play even with what i said and i found all the "he raped her" comments a bit amusing once you get deeper into the "aunts path" as your basically roofied and fucked/played with, rofl i like reverse rape to some extent but that's a bit too date rape for me even, but i still found it amusing considering your plowing her kids like nothing and shes doing that to you xD. there's more about other characters id like to say but ill leave it at that lol

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes