budpow

Dec 1, 2020
I've been researching the issue for most of the day, and from what I can tell, Renpy 7.4.0 (which was used to make V.I.R.T.U.E.S v10c) had an issue with builds on Mac. Renpy 7.4.1 supposedly fixes that, but when I try to create a Mac build using Renpy 7.4.1 and the PC build's files as a source, I end up with a build that runs fine from the Renpy SDK's Launcher, but crashes with a "Unexpectedly Quit" error. I was able to run a Mac build of another Renpy game (version 0.7b of Insight Of You) without error. Just a quick comparison of the script_version.txt files between the two games shows that Insight Of You was built on 7.4.1. I unfortunately don't have enough knowledge of Renpy to troubleshoot any further.
ah man, no problem, thank you very much for your effort. maybe it will be fixed somehow, i hope.

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
I'm stuck with Theodora's love at 10 and I can't seem to find the relevant event for it? Any suggestions friends?
I finally managed to figure it out - there's a second icon right next to the usual Work one labeled "Theodora" - you have to click THAT one, not the usual work-shift one.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You can try Solvalley School. Be prepared to pause a lot because you have to laugh so much.
Huh, that's a strange game to compare this to. Yes, some oversized mammaries and a sandbox that works mostly as combined kinetics, but the whole feel to me is very different. (Also I cannot remember a single time I laughed which may skewer my objectivity)

Reactions: \EGOIST

rodian95

Dec 30, 2020
Just unzip and play if you are on PC. Saves are in the Appdata folder no matter where you run the game
pardon for the late reply. Thanks for the advice. May I ask what is the best method to share saves between 2 PCs for RenPy games in general?
Should we copy the respective game folder in the Appdata>Roaming>RenPy folder?

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
pardon for the late reply. Thanks for the advice. May I ask what is the best method to share saves between 2 PCs for RenPy games in general?
Should we copy the respective game folder in the Appdata>Roaming>RenPy folder?
That would certainly work one way. However there is also a local copy of the save in the game folder, so if you moved the full game folder (or synchronized it via a tool) that would also accomplish it.

Rayvezero

Jul 4, 2020
For anyone getting an AV-/Malware detection. It's due to renpy making an (additional?) 32-bit .exe file. That file seems to ask for some system permissions when launched, hence the detection. That one is not needed to launch any VN compiled by the newer renpy version that makes it.

Unless you are running a 32bit OS, safely ignore it. You can also just delete it... not like it's going to matter for you. Otherwise, if you do run a 32bit OS, than you need to exclude it as a false positive in your exclusion list to be able to run that one executable...
Thanks man i was wondering what that was.

budpow

Dec 1, 2020
For anyone getting an AV-/Malware detection. It's due to renpy making an (additional?) 32-bit .exe file. That file seems to ask for some system permissions when launched, hence the detection. That one is not needed to launch any VN compiled by the newer renpy version that makes it.

Unless you are running a 32bit OS, safely ignore it. You can also just delete it... not like it's going to matter for you. Otherwise, if you do run a 32bit OS, than you need to exclude it as a false positive in your exclusion list to be able to run that one executable...
So what do i have to do to get it running on my Mac? I´d like to play this game...

Pendrag

Nov 14, 2018
I have nearly every scene from gallery except one - 6th from end with Senning.... How to trigger this event?

BadxHero

May 29, 2020
Damn, and you were doing so well!

View attachment 1004678
To be fair, this game is chock full of terrible grammatical errors that makes it seem as though that literacy is their strongest subject. So, this really isn't all that shocking if we're being completely honest. I do hope that they'll figure it out soon, though. It's super distracting reading the dialogue but seeing so many errors you can't correct for yourself.

Kemo Memo

Jun 23, 2018
I have a problem in the game which is :
every time I try to visit Vera in the Clothing Store I get the message " The Dialog "A_Love_2" seems to be missing from the game".
it is stopping almost every progress i am to face in the game.
please tell me what to do
thanks

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes