cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
there's a trojan in the nopy download please sort it out
There’s a fucking Trojan in the install link for all platforms
It's a false positive caused by the update to the version of Renpy used by the dev. The new version creates a 32-bit specific file when building a release, and some virus scanners don't seem to like that. You can delete that file without issue if you are not using the 32-bit only version.

nerowaiss

Jun 2, 2020
Hi people how are you? can someone tell the difference between the girlfriend's route and the sexual partner's route?

santigr27

Jul 26, 2017
In this update when I reach the max of Elisa love points it appears two options: Intimacy and Submissiveness, but when I choose one the other doesn't appear anymore. There is no way to get the two options or I have to choose only one and wait for the next update??

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
In this update when I reach the max of Elisa love points it appears two options: Intimacy and Submissiveness, but when I choose one the other doesn't appear anymore. There is no way to get the two options or I have to choose only one and wait for the next update??
After doing the training you should be able to raise her points again

Reactions: santigr27

santigr27

Jul 26, 2017
After doing the training you should be able to raise her points again
I have been trying to train her but none of the options of training appears to me. I have raised her love points to 55 and her submissiveness level is 2 and the game tells me that I have reach the end of Elisa storyline, so maybe is my save file that is broken then. Thanks for the reply anyways.

Malbo87

Oct 25, 2020
Hey guys. i cant seem to make the save games people posted here work. i downloaded them and pasted them into the save folder. but when i start the game i cant load the save games it just displays my own saves. help please : ) playing the latest version btw

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Hey guys. i cant seem to make the save games people posted here work. i downloaded them and pasted them into the save folder. but when i start the game i cant load the save games it just displays my own saves. help please : ) playing the latest version btw
You checked all pages?

budpow

Dec 1, 2020
I WANT A RUNNING VERSION FOR MAC OS!!!

PRONTO!!!! NOW!!!!!ASAP!!!!

I mean it would be very nice, why some versions run others not... please does someone knows how to do it?
this sucks!!!

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes