Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah i get that. And ok, maybe my "no one in their right mind" comment was a bit exaggerated, but still it would be nice to have the option.
Not saying that I am opposing your suggestion, but from past dev statements I gathered that this is going to be a "harem only" game, so probably no opt outs. (I would opt out of somebody else otherwise.)

Reactions: DrFree

ingridmailer

May 18, 2020
Not only does she win the polls, she got her own dedicated side game lol. Not liking Theo is fine, but you're in an uphill battle for sure. It'd be like playing A House in the Rift and not liking Azraesha.

Reactions: lunar517 and DrFree

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
V.I.R.T.U.E.S. [v10a] NoMeme

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.26 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.24 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 943 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 926 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Sorry but windows link is broken...

FM550

Aug 12, 2020
Hey everyone, I downloaded the game (from nopy I think) and after extracting Windows Security alerted me that there was a trojan in the files. It specifically detected a file called "Win32." Is this a false positive or an actual problem? Considering that nothing has happened in several hours I'm assuming it may be a false positive. I backed up all my files and deleted the game and zip just in case.

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Hey everyone, I downloaded the game (from nopy I think) and after extracting Windows Security alerted me that there was a trojan in the files. It specifically detected a file called "Win32." Is this a false positive or an actual problem? Considering that nothing has happened in several hours I'm assuming it may be a false positive. I backed up all my files and deleted the game and zip just in case.
from the Patch v10 -> v10c?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

V.I.R.T.U.E.S. v11 update log
For code for in-game $10-patron-reward wallpapers,
For code for in-game $20-patron-reward wallpapers,
V11 is now out for $5 patron, I hope you will enjoy it.

Now let’s take a look at what’s new in the update:
- More plots for Lady Minna
Don't be fooled by her elegant appearance. This lady is definitely the kinkiest one among all the girls we have in this harem paradise. You will now have a chance to experience her unique fetishes~
Unlock more of her plots after chatting with her three times.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- Take Girls to... ...
You can take Uno and Theodora outdoors and give them nasty orders after their shamelessness levels reach lvl.2. More girls will be available in future updates.
You can take Irene to the basement pool after her intimacy level reaches lvl.2. More girls will be available in future updates.

- Uno's trouble
Uno is having a tough time after her identity got exposed online. She needs your help and your company desperately right now.

- The harem is finally a thing
After all this time, girls finally have enough harem acceptance level and now they are willing to share you with their best friends~

Unlocked
V.I.R.T.U.E.S v11a download link
v11a update log:
- Fixed an error in one of Uno's scenes.
- Fixed a bug that causes the last scene of Lady Minna unable to trigger (the last scene in the 'others' section of the gallery, can be triggered after satisfying Minna's needs three times.)
- Fixed a bug that causes Uno's dungeon option to disappear after her intimacy level reaches 2.
v11 update log:
Download links:

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Does it matter what choice i pick? Will i get the full gallery by the end or i need to play specific route to get certain gallery scene?

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes