bobskie08

Nov 16, 2020
about time! thought the game was abandoned! fuck! anyway love the game! be patiently waiting for the next update! cheers mate!!

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Guys

Where is the hotel to see Lady Minna?

I didn´t find her in the previous update.

Anybody, please give me a hand here.

Greetings

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Damn man, this is one of my favorite games, but these updates are killing me, I'll be dead by the time this game is done with the little to nonexistent content brought with the 2 month long update.

Reactions: Macgamer

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Does it matter what choice i pick? Will i get the full gallery by the end or i need to play specific route to get certain gallery scene?
No, it does not, if you refer to the "lover or sex partner" question. This distinction so far offers no distinctive routes or play.

my dumbass just realized the game is named after each of the girls in the game. i never paid attention to it before now lol
I think we've all been there, some sooner, some later (me in the second group), some found it out themselves, some needed a pointer (again I am part of the second group).

• Wow
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Based on certain events involving a few of the girls, the corruption tag needs adding now.

There are at least 3 of the girls following typical corruption plot lines with a couple of others not far behind.

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes