Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think there is a small bug: when Senning meets Irene and Theo in your house, Vera's harem acceptance goes up instead of Theodora's.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Based on the scenes in the game, it seems like the game is becoming really like Japanese VN

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I hope the Dev reconsiders those color choices on the options when inviting Irene to the pool. The white on pale green was unreadable to me, just merged together.

Game may need a Femdom tag for the Minna content as well; noped out at the foot job part.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: berbeber and Valeck

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I dropped it in the save files and nothing happened, anyone can help?
Generally Ren'Py saves can be found at two spots.

Oncer under (Game Directory)\game\saves
And once under (User Name)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\(Game Name + Some Number)

If these directories contradict each other, usually the second takes precedence, so try dropping a save there as well.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I needed to uninstall the older version before it installed. Were you able to update?
Just copy save folder [ com.nomeme.virtues ] & paste it somewhere else. Then go to installed apps - storage - clear data. Uninstall it. Then install latest version 1.78 gb apk. Copy the save folder to ita old location (internal memory -Android - data). Then open the game. U can load the save file.
Nice_II

Last edited:

Nice_II

May 16, 2020
Just copy save folder [ com.nomeme.virtues ] & paste it somewhere else. Then go to installed apps - storage - clear data. Uninstall it. Then install latest version 1.78 gb apk. Copy the sace folder to ita old location (internal memory -Android - data). Then open the game. U can load the save file.
Nice_II
Thanks, but I already deleted the saves too earlier. I think the problem was because of the renpy rollback.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
This game... Why is the game called "V.I.R.T.U.E.S." as if the characters stand for something? Do they?

Also god damnit, I'm so sick of sandboxes, but lately that is all that is appearing to get updates.

ToxicMelody1

Nov 26, 2020
Please! Please, would you fix the grammar on this game?! It ruins the whole immersion feeling, when you (the reader)have to reread something over and over because there's so many errors. Not only that, the MC gives off "rape vibes", tone him down just a bit as well. But outside of the terrible English grammar, it's a really pretty game.

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
Got a bug, when i win a point of love in the left on the screen the message stay i need to restart the game for it to disappear and if i don't restart the message stay even if i chose a location

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes