Lance78

Oct 17, 2017
w
so basically doing everything and ignore nothing u.u
well I'm at a stage now where the game tells me to find the girl (for example Senning) and level her atributes...but how do I do that? they do not seem to increase? (those red dot sexual events?!)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
w

well I'm at a stage now where the game tells me to find the girl (for example Senning) and level her atributes...but how do I do that? they do not seem to increase? (those red dot sexual events?!)
-.- go to their rooms when the red dots appear?

Lance78

Oct 17, 2017
-.- go to their rooms when the red dots appear?
yes...and the sexual interface appear..general, intimacy, sex skill..etc. I do what the game alows me to do (mostly general now and intimacy with Vera) but atributes do not increase? that is my question...I will try to restart the game...

Edit: Figured it out! Simple MEAT issue (useless piece of meat between keyboard and chair!)...I was not clicking on the left menu, only the bottom menu!..DUUUH!!!

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Horagen81

theneedle

Mar 25, 2019
Skipped over this countless times due to its honey select models, until now. I have to admit that virtues is a fantastic game that does everything right and blows out the vast majority of all honeyselect games.

Game quality is top notch, the writing is decent, the harem is top notch and the girls are entertaining enough,
I'd definitely fit in the top 10 honey select games, perhaps even top 5.

Kandycloudy

Sep 18, 2017
Sorry ! Can I cheat money for this game ? I use Saveeditor online, cheat engine, and renpy save editor but i can't find cash or money. Help me with this, thank so much :oops:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Sorry ! Can I cheat money for this game ? I use Saveeditor online, cheat engine, and renpy save editor but i can't find cash or money. Help me with this, thank so much :oops:
I wouldn't know but methinks the quickest way, instead of looking for data, is just playing the game. You'll make money almost no matter what, so if push came to shove you can just skip whole days in a matter of seconds to raise money. Or just go skip the mornings, work twice and then tutor Irene (plus housecleaning if you can do that) to rake it in arguably quicker than leaving the game, booting the editor, changing numbers, and restarting.

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes