DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
V.I.R.T.U.E.S. [v12a] [NoMeme] ORIGINAL SIZE: 3.91GB

If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS/LINUX (1.03GB):
Compressed version for MAC (1.02GB):
PS: Mac version is untested.

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
anyone able to open this on Mac?
What happens when you try to open it? I've played around with a few versions on a Hackintosh, and every once in a while, I have issues with the Mac build. Usually I end up downloading the PC version and loading the files in the Mac version of the Renpy Software Development Kit. Since I haven't tried the new version yet, I don't know if I am going to need to do the same again.

Reactions: Allanation

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
What happens when you try to open it? I've played around with a few versions on a Hackintosh, and every once in a while, I have issues with the Mac build. Usually I end up downloading the PC version and loading the files in the Mac version of the Renpy Software Development Kit. Since I haven't tried the new version yet, I don't know if I am going to need to do the same again.
It’s actually just a fatal error after I download the game. Doesn’t allow me to open the game at all :(

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hey guys, So all this stuff I have been reading about a non canon sharing scene m/m/m/f while searching the thread because of the multiple penetration tag is just a side story game the same as V.I.R.T.U.E.S. Theodora's lies and is no way implemented into the game and I won't stumble across it by accident or if it is, will it be made clear and we are given fair warning beforehand?? Thanks just wanted to clarify before downloading thanks :)

Reactions: Limited20
4.00 star(s) 115 Votes