sbbre461

Mar 17, 2019
I'm playing from several weeks to the game, I am currently at Week 19, at the beginning he said that he could upgrade to the B & B, but still I didn't find the way to upgrade, I lost to this?

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

dawlben

Jan 11, 2021
I'm playing from several weeks to the game, I am currently at Week 19, at the beginning he said that he could upgrade to the B & B, but still I didn't find the way to upgrade, I lost to this?
All I've been able to upgrade is adding the basement pool.
The other "upgrades" I've found are cleaning out 1 room and finding the Dungeon.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Like Cloud's answer to Aerith when she proposed to date: that ain't happening, ever.
Zack and Aerith forever lol

But seriously all these talk of getting them pregnant can't all be bs. I especially am waiting to get Elisa pregnant :HideThePain:

Reactions: Jonny66

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Zack and Aerith forever lol

But seriously all these talk of getting them pregnant can't all be bs. I especially am waiting to get Elisa pregnant :HideThePain:
i'm pretty sure it's stuff that may happen in an epilogue or something...just not during the actual game

Mar 18, 2019
When are we gonna start seeing big bellies here? :PogChamp:
Probs epilogue/ending. Don't think NoMeme is gonna go through every possible girl and create preg stuff for each of them outside an ending. But we're probably not far off it ever would happen seeing as the game is winding down and prep for virtues 2 is ongoing.

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes