ShadowLing56

Dec 30, 2020
The Game is really good. The Story is so far not new but nice. The Characters look amazing and the sex scenes are good animated. I like the Mother mostly :love::love::love:

Brotherot

Nov 17, 2019
Can anyone help me?
I downloaded latest version via Mega and Nopy links and I cant extract whole folder, couse WinRar has problem with extracting "exe" file, even after accepting to do it with admin permition. I tried different approach. I created new folder, extracted "exe" file (without any problems), than extracted other files and I run "exe" file. At first everything was ok, the "log" file was created, few sec later a window with game opened and then suddenly that window closed and "exe" file disappeared from "Virtues" folder.
I will add that so called "v10c" is actuallly "v10b", unless there is no "v10c" link on first page yet..
Please help.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Can anyone help me?
I downloaded latest version via Mega and Nopy links and I cant extract whole folder, couse WinRar has problem with extracting "exe" file, even after accepting to do it with admin permition. I tried different approach. I created new folder, extracted "exe" file (without any problems), than extracted other files and I run "exe" file. At first everything was ok, the "log" file was created, few sec later a window with game opened and then suddenly that window closed and "exe" file disappeared from "Virtues" folder.
I will add that so called "v10c" is actuallly "v10b", unless there is no "v10c" link on first page yet..
Please help.
The file I downloaded from Nopy says v10c in the bottom left corner of the main menu when I run it on my computer.

As for the issues with extracting, 7-zip extracted it without issue on my computer. The disappearing act by the .exe file after running it makes me wonder if you have antivirus software that is quarantining it silently. I have seen reports of false positives by some antivirus software due to some changes in the version of Renpy that the dev is using for their builds. The new version of Renpy builds a separate .exe file for people running 32-bit only versions of Windows, and that seems to trigger the false positives. If you are running 64-bit Windows, you can delete the "-32.exe" file without issue.

If you are having a different issue, please feel free to post back.

Brotherot

Nov 17, 2019
The file I downloaded from Nopy says v10c in the bottom left corner of the main menu when I run it on my computer.

As for the issues with extracting, 7-zip extracted it without issue on my computer. The disappearing act by the .exe file after running it makes me wonder if you have antivirus software that is quarantining it silently. I have seen reports of false positives by some antivirus software due to some changes in the version of Renpy that the dev is using for their builds. The new version of Renpy builds a separate .exe file for people running 32-bit only versions of Windows, and that seems to trigger the false positives. If you are running 64-bit Windows, you can delete the "-32.exe" file without issue.

If you are having a different issue, please feel free to post back.
First of all, I downloaded game from Mega, Nopy and now from anonfiles link and all zip files have v10b version of game, not v10c version.
Second, Im using WinRar as a program to extract packed files and I have never had problem with Renpy games. I downloaded yesterday and today few other Renpy games and I didnt have any problems with them.
Third, Im extracting game from "anonfiles" link and I got the same error as previous and Im posting it below. All I can do is "close" this window.

After that I thought about extracting "exe" file directly to game folder. All Im getting is this error:

I know its in polish and you wont understand that. But in general, it says that "to transfer the file I have to give admin permision". After clicking "Kontynuuj" (Continue) Im still getting the same error, and all I can do is "Spróbuj ponownie" (Try again). Btw, as you can see, I have downloaded v10b version from links on main page, so Im guessing that links from main page werent updated to links with v10c....

Last edited:

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
First of all, I downloaded game from Mega, Nopy and now from anonfiles link and all zip files have v10b version of game, not v10c version.
Second, Im using WinRar as a program to extract packed files and I have never had problem with Renpy games. I downloaded yesterday and today few other Renpy games and I didnt have any problems with them.
Third, Im extracting game from "anonfiles" link and I got the same error as previous and Im posting it below. All I can do is "close" this window.

After that I thought about extracting "exe" file directly to game folder. All Im getting is this error:

I know its in polish and you wont understand that. But in general, it says that "to transfer the file I have to give admin permision". After clicking "Kontynuuj" (Continue) Im still getting the same error, and all I can do is "Spróbuj ponownie" (Try again). Btw, as you can see, I have downloaded v10b version from links on main page, so Im guessing that links from main page werent updated to links with v10c....
I literally just downloaded a new copy from the Nopy link and extracted it with no issue using 7-zip file extractor. It did extract to a folder labeled "VIRTUES-v10b-pc", but when I started the .exe file, in the bottom left corner, it says "v10c".

To me, it looks like whoever made the uploaded .zip files took a copy of v10b, updated it with the update patch on the first page, then compressed it to the .zip file without changing the source folder name, but according to the game itself, it is v10c.

As for your extraction issue, there's not much I can do without understanding the actual error message. All I can suggest would be to make sure you are using the most up-to-date version of WinRAR, or possibly a different file extractor.

Brotherot

Nov 17, 2019
I literally just downloaded a new copy from the Nopy link and extracted it with no issue using 7-zip file extractor. It did extract to a folder labeled "VIRTUES-v10b-pc", but when I started the .exe file, in the bottom left corner, it says "v10c".

To me, it looks like whoever made the uploaded .zip files took a copy of v10b, updated it with the update patch on the first page, then compressed it to the .zip file without changing the source folder name, but according to the game itself, it is v10c.

As for your extraction issue, there's not much I can do without understanding the actual error message. All I can suggest would be to make sure you are using the most up-to-date version of WinRAR, or possibly a different file extractor.
Hmmm, I wont deny that my WinRar has latest update, but I think that should be a problem, couse other Renpy games I extracted without any problem. So I would say there is something with uploaded files, not my WinRar/OS. I will update WinRar and my OS, maybe it will help, but I dont think so.
I will try to donwload version directly from Patreon page (mega).

Brotherot

Nov 17, 2019
Well, guilty was AVG which was quarantining exe file. I know you wrote about it earlier cklaubur, but I didnt have any warnings from AVG, only OS's errors, thats why it was confusing..

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Does The "Girlfiriend Route" with Vera includes the harem?
How can you be his boyfriend if your already with Theo? It doesn't really make sense to me.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Does The "Girlfiriend Route" with Vera includes the harem?
How can you be his boyfriend if your already with Theo? It doesn't really make sense to me.
The "Girlfriend/Sex Partner" distinction has no effects as of now and my best guess is it is being avoided. But it wasn't so much about exclusivity, more a more romantic or more fuck buddy route. The game itself is going towards harem in any way, as the dev once said, IIRC.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
The "Girlfriend/Sex Partner" distinction has no effects as of now and my best guess is it is being avoided. But it wasn't so much about exclusivity, more a more romantic or more fuck buddy route. The game itself is going towards harem in any way, as the dev once said, IIRC.
Oh great, it was kind of confusing.
Thanks

sabanana

Jan 11, 2021
I wish we had the option to dump Theo's sorry ass. No one in their right mind would put up with her shit for years, but for some reason the mc's simp level goes straight beyond 9000 when it comes to her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: B-52reloaded

ingridmailer

May 18, 2020
I wish we had the option to dump Theo's sorry ass. No one in their right mind would put up with her shit for years, but for some reason the mc's simp level goes straight beyond 9000 when it comes to her.
Some people are really into the "unrequited childhood friend love" and "melt the ice queen" tropes, and she's both. Plus, she's cute and has a huge chest.

sabanana

Jan 11, 2021
Some people are really into the "unrequited childhood friend love" and "melt the ice queen" tropes, and she's both. Plus, she's cute and has a huge chest.
Yeah i get that. And ok, maybe my "no one in their right mind" comment was a bit exaggerated, but still it would be nice to have the option.

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes