• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
no its not that hard fastes way is via pm on patreon or via the discord server
i did dm Asang the other dev. he said he refuses to do any ntr/sharing content for what if $50. says it will ruin the games career. so not sure why they still offer $50 pledge.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i did dm Asang the other dev. he said he refuses to do any ntr/sharing content for what if $50. says it will ruin the games career. so not sure why they still offer $50 pledge.
There was a sharing what if and even though it was only for the person that paid for it and they decided to share it, you should have seen the whining.

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
There have been 2 more Supplemental Releases since the 3rd one:
-Extra chapter -- The Trip and
-What-If scenario#4 -- Lady and The Butler

Was just wondering is there a reason it seems to take awhile before it's shared here?
Do the WHAT IFs only get released to Lower Tier Patrons after X amount of time or something?

Or has the DEV cracked down on sharing of them;
would be easier to narrow down the culprit if you only had ONE user to accuse of sharing it lol

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There have been 2 more Supplemental Releases since the 3rd one:
-Extra chapter -- The Trip and
-What-If scenario#4 -- Lady and The Butler

Was just wondering is there a reason it seems to take awhile before it's shared here?
Do the WHAT IFs only get released to Lower Tier Patrons after X amount of time or something?

Or has the DEV cracked down on sharing of them;
would be easier to narrow down the culprit if you only had ONE user to accuse of sharing it lol
Some of them are for certain subs that pay over a certain amount, it's up to them whether they share or not.

As the last time someone shared theirs got nothing but grief it probably won't happen again, chances are they may not share here at all.

The dev doesn't do anything about those being shared, it's down to the people that paid for them but like I said, people gave the last guy nothing but shit so I don't think they are keen to share anymore.

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Some of them are for certain subs that pay over a certain amount, it's up to them whether they share or not.
As the last time someone shared theirs got nothing but grief it probably won't happen again, chances are they may not share here at all.
The dev doesn't do anything about those being shared, it's down to the people that paid for them but like I said, people gave the last guy nothing but shit so I don't think they are keen to share anymore.
Yea I'm aware about the exclusivity, I was considering it myself for a personalized What IF, huge fan of this team.
Did NOT know about the rest of that story though, so thank you.
Terrible that they got treated in that way, "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished" should never hold true.

The way I see it, if you asked an Artist to Commission something, you should be able to share it.
One could argue they don't technically OWN the assets, but neither does that dev team in this case,
using PlayHome by Illusion.

But I digress, before it goes off topic. Thx again for the reply.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yea I'm aware about the exclusivity, I was considering it myself for a personalized What IF, huge fan of this team.
Did NOT know about the rest of that story though, so thank you.
Terrible that they got treated in that way, "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished" should never hold true.

The way I see it, if you asked an Artist to Commission something, you should be able to share it.
One could argue they don't technically OWN the assets, but neither does that dev team in this case,
using PlayHome by Illusion.

But I digress, before it goes off topic. Thx again for the reply.
Let us just say the theme of that specific what if (the second that was shared, not the last one) sat pretty badly with a lot of people considering the main themes of the game itself and considering the reaction of the dev team also not only on this forum. Now whether dev team agreed or just does not think it was worth the hassle, they did limit the content future what ifs could have, so unlikely any further what ifs if shared will bring as much tumult again.

The what if's are only shared by dev with a very limited group and unless one of those or the original requester wants to share it, they will remain unshared unless dev team in future wish to add them to game as separate stories from main game in main menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Let us just say the theme of that specific what if (the second that was shared, not the last one) sat pretty badly with a lot of people considering the main themes of the game itself and considering the reaction of the dev team also not only on this forum. Now whether dev team agreed or just does not think it was worth the hassle, they did limit the content future what ifs could have, so unlikely any further what ifs if shared will bring as much tumult again.

The what if's are only shared by dev with a very limited group and unless one of those or the original requester wants to share it, they will remain unshared unless dev team in future wish to add them to game as separate stories from main game in main menu.
Ah so that's what it was, not the sharing of it, just the content. I think I know which one you mean, but that was 2 ago (Vera NTR?) since then they got around that with a loophole (cloning jutsu) but I can see where/why that poster in particular would be hesitant to share it a second time.

But yea that's kinda where I was going with my question initially: I assumed the requester gets it first (obv) and then it later becomes shared with at least a few others (maybe peers in that tier?) because I see the blocked link to it everyday in the Discord, but then I just wonder if there was a time that passes where, "Ok now we've unlocked What-If## to all lower tier patron" sorta deal.
-Thanks for the feedback-

Reactions: DA22

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Since when is a 4some NTR?
I assume that's what the outcry was about? I too am a stickler for NTR because it's too broad a term imo,
as it includes both Netorare and Netori (which I find more enjoyable) and feel NTR tag gets thrown around far too loosely.
But wouldn't Vera with 2 other dudes , even if the MC is present feel like NTR to those who hate the genre?
I know it's probably not accurate, but from what I notice, to the NTR haters they simply don't want their girls
(very possessive) to be with anyone BUT the MC that they've POV'd/Inserted themselves into.

Correct any of my false assumptions, as any of you see fit.
Just spit ballin' here lol
~Cheers~

AgriasQuarto

Nov 22, 2018
feel like NTR to those who hate the genre?
Tagging is going to turn redundant real quick if we let everyones subjective opinion dictate the appropriacy over actual definitions, i.e some folk consider their parents sleeping with one another netorare, as no one in-universe aside from their MC is allowed to have sex, or even like in this series where members of the harem have skinship with one another, but some consider that netorare as well.
In the same vein I feel like a lot of rape games on the forum gets undertagged simply because its done by the PC and they "get away with it" most players don't think twice about it despite the level of coercion involved.

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Tagging is going to turn redundant real quick if we let everyones subjective opinion dictate the appropriacy over actual definitions, i.e some folk consider their parents sleeping with one another netorare, as no one in-universe aside from their MC is allowed to have sex, or even like in this series where members of the harem have skinship with one another, but some consider that netorare as well.
In the same vein I feel like a lot of rape games on the forum gets undertagged simply because its done by the PC and they "get away with it" most players don't think twice about it despite the level of coercion involved.
I mean, I agree, that's kinda what I was getting at. Everywhere I look NTR creates a divide, and isn't even properly defined.
It's become synonymous with cheating and cuckoldry, and seemingly everything in between.
That's why I've just sort of ignored the tag altogether because it doesn't say enough.

dudududu9046

Jun 6, 2017

What-if #5 is released. Yet it requires $20 so don't expect it to appear soon .

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes