• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
And how you know he's not one of thous person who pay 50$ ? And even if he didn't he still have right for he's opinion (same as NoMeme have right to totally ignore it).
He has a right for his opinion, just like Jin has a right to tell him why he doesn't think his opinion is valid. That's kind of what having an opinion means. And yes, that means you posting this opinion in response to Jin's opinion is also valid. Aren't opinions fun?

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
He has a right for his opinion, just like Jin has a right to tell him why he doesn't think his opinion is valid. That's kind of what having an opinion means. And yes, that means you posting this opinion in response to Jin's opinion is also valid. Aren't opinions fun?
Oh, opinions are very funny and yet they are kind of meaningless as they all are subjective :)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
And how you know he's not one of thous person who pay 50$ ? And even if he didn't he still have right for he's opinion (same as NoMeme have right to totally ignore it).
It was mentioned several times in this huge thread right here that these "what if's" are a patreon reward and a good year old.

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
It was mentioned several times in this huge thread right here that these "what if's" are a patreon reward and a good year old.
I have no idea what are you talking about ? Did i say anything about it not being supporter reward or anything ?
On the contrary, I said that perhaps Tony is a supporter which Jin may not know about. And even if he's not, he still has a right for he's own opinion on "what if".

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I have no idea what are you talking about ?
He probably just meant to say that no matter your opinion here, the "what if" game wasn't made for you but for that/those patron(s).
You said all opinions are subjective thus meaningless, they may be subjective but from the dev point of view those that come from his patrons aren't meaningless, while those here are.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
He makes these for the higher tier patrons, that isn't going to stop.

It's fine to share your opinion on whether you like them or not but it isn't going to change the outcome.

The dev isn't going to stop making these unless those higher tier patrons stop paying for them.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
He makes these for the higher tier patrons, that isn't going to stop.

It's fine to share your opinion on whether you like them or not but it isn't going to change the outcome.

The dev isn't going to stop making these unless those higher tier patrons stop paying for them.
It does seem though that for some reason the dev decided to put a cap on the kind of content those higher tier patrons could request for What ifs after the 2-1 that the complaints are about, at least leading me to the conclusion there was some discussion with patrons at the time that did see the version (which would be the other high tier patrons). I have no proof about that though since I am not one and only those patrons can tell.

If I would have been the dev, I might have preferred to never let that version go beyond those patrons that originally got it though considering setup and theme of main game, but I am not the dev nor should he really mind my opinion unless he deep down agrees with it. :)

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I don't see the problem, we get one of these usually ever few updates of the main game. Now, I'm not playing this one because I don't like the change to Vera's character from the preview.

Reactions: Joeburqa

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
I don't see the problem, we get one of these usually ever few updates of the main game. Now, I'm not playing this one because I don't like the change to Vera's character from the preview.
This are the What If Chapters, all those scenarios happen in the parallel worlds that have nothing to do with the main story.
All of those scenarios were requested by patreons.
??

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Artwork looks really good, but too short.
May need to wait a year or two before that game is of reasonable size to consider playing it.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
May need to wait a year or two before that game is of reasonable size to consider playing it.
Well, you can wait forever, I guess, since these are short side stories. Main game is elsewhere (and it's pretty big).

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
More spinoffs instead of continuing the plot, great idea! (no)
Or why not include those in main game instead separating? Like that theodora could be a path of her where you remembered how all began. And now this could be easily add as story as a choice in different path. :rolleyes:
couldnt agree more...so tired of seeing people start project after project and none being completed such a waste
ya know when ya see that shit the next tags to be added "ABANDONED or for those are in denial ONHOLD"

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's only a short story, the main game is separate.

These are Patreon rewards.

Does kinda say it in the description.

This are the What If Chapters, all those scenarios happen in the parallel worlds that have nothing to do with the main story.
All of those scenarios were requested by patreons.
couldnt agree more...so tired of seeing people start project after project and none being completed such a waste
ya know when ya see that shit the next tags to be added "ABANDONED or for those are in denial ONHOLD"
These are Patreon rewards for top tier patreons, it's a perk of that tier.

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
if he is a 50$ patron then he gets his own commissioned what if chapter and he can pick whatever he wants. unless you think that it would be a better idea for the developer to tell him "well I know you paid your 50$ subscription, but other people might not like it, so I'm not gonna make it, but thanks for your money anyways, keep paying me 50$...."? the developer made a promise that someone that paid the money got the work that they wanted done. the developer made good on that promise. that is how good business works.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
i don't like these what if games at all, feels to me like they are really pointless and only takes focus away from the main game and ruin the characters for me. Instead the highest tier could instead design a female character with an story that fits into the main game.

Last edited:

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
It does seem though that for some reason the dev decided to put a cap on the kind of content those higher tier patrons could request for What ifs after the 2-1 that the complaints are about, at least leading me to the conclusion there was some discussion with patrons at the time that did see the version (which would be the other high tier patrons). I have no proof about that though since I am not one and only those patrons can tell.

If I would have been the dev, I might have preferred to never let that version go beyond those patrons that originally got it though considering setup and theme of main game, but I am not the dev nor should he really mind my opinion unless he deep down agrees with it. :)
doesn't look like the developer posted this on this website himself. it was probably put on his patreon to the people that pay him in case any of them would enjoy the work. then someone posted it here and elsewhere. considering this is a piracy site it seems pretty hard for the developer to literally go to every person who pays him and verify that they are not spreading the content outside of the patrons.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i don't like these what if games at all, feels to me like they are really pointless and only takes focus away from the main game and ruin the characters for me. Instead the highest tier could instead design a female character with an story that fits into the main game.
Then the dev would have to keep altering his story to fit them in and that's not what he wants. He already has his main story planned out which is why he offers "what if's" instead.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Main game is great, and I always look forward to the release, kudos there. But this is just trash, it takes away from how soon the main game is released and this shit isn't even animated so it makes it pretty much unplayable.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
it takes away from how soon the main game is released
Are you even sure of that? If it's a $50 reward I would imagine they've estimated these cost the devs less than $50 worth of time to make, or perhaps a very small amount over since they're hoping it will incentivize more people to subscribe. Even at a very modest $12.50 an hour that's only 4 man hours.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes