• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Ahoy, Me Heartie!
i count that reward also as spinof and as there is nothing wrong in giving ppl what u promise them, on the contrary it's acctualy pretty good decision, the bad thing is that it's another one (2nd or 3rd atm i don't remember if last "theodora lie" was befor or after last update) and 0 main project update in meanwhile.
All of the "side" releases come out in between updates. The one just posted (what if 2) was released in June between v6 and v7. Theo's part three came between v7 and v8. And the latest What if was released a week ago, with v9 being released in November.

Reactions: Joeburqa

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
why do dev even waste time with this instead of developing his absolutely amazing harem game... It just undermines everything he builds for in the main game. Like I click this and I saw the images of a love interest getting gang banged. Wtf? At least put some warnings or don't put that image and use text only and also tag it please. It's such a huge turnoff even for the main game. Does many of his patrons event wants this? I guess some the dev really have to feed his ntr-cuckold-sharing fantasies or someone ntr-cuckold fans buysout the dev to do this. It's a beatiful game that's why I'm so dissapointed because it came to this

edit: I just checked out their patreon and even the dev removed the post and images about what if scenario 1 or simply doesn't have any in the first place at their patreon feed and they constantly say 'no ntr' in their new what-if screnios. I guess they regret the decision or got a big backlash about it as well. I would suggest the OP respects the devs do the same and at least delete the images and put a simple warning text so they don't ruin other people's days. There is no need to highlight images of an innocent love interest in a really popular harem game get gangbanged where dev themselves doesn't have any at their patreon imo

Last edited:

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
I had high hopes for this developer. Genuinely liked the main VIRTUES but this... Really? After having developed your characters that much only to shit on them with this Patreon reward? Phew.. I would have been fine waiting longer for the main story update than this. Don't do the same mistake as Acting Lessons and Prison School. Great story crappy ending.
Prison School had an amazing ending. The main character tried building a relationship based on a lie. When his lie was exposed, he got shamed, and lost his LI. Notice how his other 3 friends ended up in pretty happy relationships? That's because they let the girls see their real selves, and were accepted. The MC lied, and suffered the consequences. And turned the once sweet, innocent Chiyo into a man hating woman. The ending was awesome.

P.S.: Hana was the best girl. If MC would have chosen her, he would have been happy. She accepted his crazy kinks, but he ignored her.

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
just checked out their patreon and even the dev removed the post and images about what if scenario 1 or simply doesn't have any in the first place at their patreon feed
It wasn't removed, but the post is from December

and they constantly say 'no ntr' in their new what-if screnios. I guess they regret the decision or got a big backlash about it as well
Even that release was tagged "No NTR" because it isn't NTR. MC is the instigator and participant. I am fully with you on it being undesirable, but it still isn't NTR. There wasn't a big backlash for the content because it's limited to 20$+ patrons, and it's literally the only one like this they made (the rest are all vanilla). But they do have explicit warnings on the content which sadly did not transfer here. They really should split the threads

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
It wasn't removed, but the post is from December

Even that release was tagged "No NTR" because it isn't NTR. MC is the instigator and participant. I am fully with you on it being undesirable, but it still isn't NTR. There wasn't a big backlash for the content because it's limited to 20$+ patrons, and it's literally the only one like this they made (the rest are all vanilla). But they do have explicit warnings on the content which sadly did not transfer here. They really should split the threads
That's all I am asking. They should either split the threads or remove ganbang images and instead put a warning text about it on op

Last edited:

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Cuckold is an english word so it doesn't really matter which country.

I finally played that game, the guy is a stag :
"Stag
The male half of a relationship who allows and finds sexual gratification in allowing and even encouraging his female partner to have sex with other men. Not to be confused with the cuckold relationship where the male is typically weak and into humiliation. Stags are dominant but want to share their women." (Urban Dictionary)

• Angry
Reactions: V&M

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
Oh I wasn't looking for any harem or anything. The MC deserved it. What pissed me off is how he left some loose ends for me. The last chapter felt rushed.

And I definitely agree. Hana is best girl.

Reactions: sevendustkorn1008
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes