• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
What is this second chapter about? Does it also contain swinging or NTR? If it doesn't that really needs to be highlighted somehow cause otherwise a lot of people are gonna pass over it because of the first chapter.

Depending on how much content there is, it might even perhaps be best to give it it's own thread like Theodora's Lies

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
What is this second chapter about? Does it also contain swinging or NTR? If it doesn't that really needs to be highlighted somehow cause otherwise a lot of people are gonna pass over it because of the first chapter.
Soft bondage play between MC and Uno+Irene

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Is there any reason why that bondage play couldn't be integrated into the main game? That doesn't sound like an event incongruous enough with the main story to require it stay cordoned off in a non canon spin off.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Is there any reason why that bondage play couldn't be integrated into the main game? That doesn't sound like an event incongruous enough with the main story to require it stay cordoned off in a non canon spin off.
Like has been said before, it's all just patron requests. Some devs allow people to request custom renders, in this case, they are adding words to them. The main thing is that you don't have to worry about continuity. From the setting, the second "what if" takes place after the harem is fully established (girls are calling him "husband")

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Like has been said before, it's all just patron requests. Some devs allow people to request custom renders, in this case, they are adding words to them. The main thing is that you don't have to worry about continuity. From the setting, the second "what if" takes place after the harem is fully established (girls are calling him "husband")
well ok, it is just a shame it is entirely separate - he could have added it to main game somehow as sub-option or menu.

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
I had high hopes for this developer. Genuinely liked the main VIRTUES but this... Really? After having developed your characters that much only to shit on them with this Patreon reward? Phew.. I would have been fine waiting longer for the main story update than this. Don't do the same mistake as Acting Lessons and Prison School. Great story crappy ending.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I had high hopes for this developer. Genuinely liked the main VIRTUES but this... Really? After having developed your characters that much only to shit on them with this Patreon reward? Phew.. I would have been fine waiting longer for the main story update than this. Don't do the same mistake as Acting Lessons and Prison School. Great story crappy ending.
Acting Lessons is by Dr PinkCake. And it's complete masterpiece.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
i love when one "pirate" call other "pirate" a "pirate" cous they both discuss "pirate" matter on "pirate" forum. That's so "pirate" xD
;) introvtx

and as it comes to game itself - interesting yet another spinoff to not yet complited project :)
seems another game off the hook
Ahoy mate! ye wanna shiver me timber? ;)... wait...

A spinoff project which was done a year ago (as far I understand it) and rewards for/requests from the Elite pledges, means the dev(s) deliver on their promise. I see no fault in that.

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
Ahoy, Me Heartie!
i count that reward also as spinof and as there is nothing wrong in giving ppl what u promise them, on the contrary it's acctualy pretty good decision, the bad thing is that it's another one (2nd or 3rd atm i don't remember if last "theodora lie" was befor or after last update) and 0 main project update in meanwhile.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes