• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
So these "what if" stories are like appetizers of the main game, more or less, just like DLCs all out of the canon. High tier patrons got what they want and others are eager with time for demand something they want to see so they pledge for that. It's a solid marketing strategy.

sirsanguine

Jan 11, 2019
first part is a no from me dawg. second is a bit better, if that was anything more than mild-rape, i'd lose faith.

Makeza

Oct 1, 2020
Last version and game was good one, been waiting update, but What.The.F.... is this? Spin-off? Main story is not done and instead continuing it----comes spin-off?! Huge disappointment, dev wastes lots of time to some crappy irrelevant what-if-crap. No thanks. :mad::mad:

Feb 19, 2018
I dont get what is the problem for you guys, The patreons are paying(and supporting the dev) to get their fantasy/fetish bullshit but its in a side-story instead of fucking up the main timeline. Would you guys rather it become an incomprehensible clusterfuck of fetishes like Seeds of Chaos?
This is a good way for the dev to stay afloat in terms of budget AND keep the patreons happy AND keep the main game free from "creative additions by fans" .

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Are you even sure of that? If it's a $50 reward I would imagine they've estimated these cost the devs less than $50 worth of time to make, or perhaps a very small amount over since they're hoping it will incentivize more people to subscribe. Even at a very modest $12.50 an hour that's only 4 man hours.
You're telling me people paid for this? yikes. But good on the dev for fleecing them.

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
Don't blame the developer man. I rescind my previous comment on this. I checked the patreon and this seems to be a reward for the whales out there. Honestly, if you want to blame someone, it would be the rich, depraved, lonely, effin' individual that commissioned the shit.

P.S. The 2nd chapter to this explains the rather small update in the main game.

P.P.S. Why the hell was Irene's boobs made bigger?! What's the point of having a loli in the harem when her gazongas get bigger eventually anyway? Kinda takes away from her niche (in the main game).

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
ok so for the hating facepalmers dont think its true?check both links and see for yourself
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-dark-prince-v1-5-lurking-hedgehog.2069/
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-and-power-v0-35-lurking-hedgehog.3882/
some how saying see i told you so somehow just doesnt say it huh?
o_O
(cough)bet he makes another one !!! (Y).
you would have had a point, if the thread for Lust and Power wasn't updated today. He Remade his game with an other graphic style, but his first try with 3d graphic sucked so i dont think that was a bad decision.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
ok so for the hating facepalmers dont think its true?check both links and see for yourself
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-dark-prince-v1-5-lurking-hedgehog.2069/
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-and-power-v0-35-lurking-hedgehog.3882/
some how saying see i told you so somehow just doesnt say it huh?
o_O
(cough)bet he makes another one !!!
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▓▒░░░░░░░░▒███████████████
███████████▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█████████████
██████████▒░░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░▓███████████
█████████░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░▒██████████
████████░░░░▓█┌┌██░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░█▓┌┌┌██░░░░░░░░░░░▒████████
██████░░░░░░▓▓┌┌┌┌█▒░░░░░░░░░░░▓███████
████▓░░░░░░░░█┌┌┌┌┌█░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
████░░░░░░░░░█▒┌┌┌┌█▓░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█████
███▓░░░░░░░░░█▓┌┌┌┌▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███░░░░░░░░░░▓█┌┌┌┌░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓████
██▓░░░░░░░░░░▓█┌┌┌┌▒█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
██▒░░░░░░░░░░▒█┌┌┌┌▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓███
██░░░░░░░░░░░▒█┌┌┌┌▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒███
█▓░░░░░░░░░░░▓█┌┌┌┌█▓░░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░███
█▒░░░░░░░░░░░█▓┌┌┌┌▓█████████▓░░░░░░███
█░░░░░░░░░░░░█░┌┌┌┌┌█▒┌┌┌┌░▒███▓░░░░███
█░░░░░░░░░░░▓█┌┌┌┌┌┌█┌┌┌┌░▓▓┌┌▒██░░░███
█░░░░░░░░░░░█▒┌┌┌┌┌┌█░┌▓██▓▒┌┌┌┌██░░███
█░░░░░░░░░░▓█┌┌┌┌┌┌┌█┌▓█▒┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌█░░███
█░░░░░░░░░▒█┌┌┌┌┌┌┌░██▓┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌░█░░███
█░░░░░░░░░█▓┌┌┌┌┌┌┌████┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌▒█▓░░███
█░░░░░░░░░█░┌┌┌┌┌┌┌█░┌██▒┌┌┌▒██▓▒█░░███
█░░░░░░░░▒█┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌░███████░┌┌█▒░███
█░░░░░░░░▓█┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌▒█┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌▓▓░███
█░░░░░░░░█▓┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌▓█┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌█▓░███
█░░░░░████▒┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌░█┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌▒██░░███
█░░░░▓██▓█┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌██▓░┌░▒▓██▓█▓░░███
█░░░░██┌┌█┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌░▓▒██████▓┌┌┌█░░███
█▓░░░█▒┌░█┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌▓█┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌▒█░░███
██░░░█▒┌┌█┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌▓███┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌█▓░▒███
██▒░░▓▓┌┌█▒┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌█░┌██▒┌┌┌┌┌░██░░████
███░░▒█┌┌▒█┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌█┌┌┌▓███▓████▒░░████
███░░░█▓┌┌█▓┌┌┌┌┌┌┌█▒┌┌┌┌▓███▓░█░░▓████
███▓░░▒█┌┌┌█▓┌┌┌┌┌┌▒█┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌┌▓█░░█████
█████░░░█▓┌┌┌▓██▓┌┌┌┌█▓░┌┌┌▒██▒░░██████
█████▓░░░██┌┌┌█████▒┌┌▓█████▓░░░███████
██████░░░░█████▒░▒████████▓░░░░▓███████
███████░░░░▓██▓░░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░▒████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█████████
██████████▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓███████████
████████████▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█████████████
People are facepalming you because this isn't a new game. These are one-off patron commissions

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
The third What If is really good, globally the second and third one are good. I didn't played the first one, for obvious reason and surely is good but not my cup of tea

Reactions: Simulacrum29
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes