Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
After returning From seamstress House, loaded earlier save files and skipped those minigames. I can't keep playing it that way. going to uninstall. Had high hopes for this one when released first time.
Game still not "polished"

Last edited:

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
just to check the VN mode mentioned in walkthrough is for the 0.3.16 and the compressed one is .14 so it doesnt have that right?

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
just to check the VN mode mentioned in walkthrough is for the 0.3.16 and the compressed one is .14 so it doesnt have that right?
Yeah, but if you wait a few days I will finish and upload a compressed version based on 0.3.16.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Doorknob22 OK, I'm still having trouble getting both Alam and Domia into my palace. I thought I saw it said it could be done, but when I complete both characters' plot lines (I've tried both Alam routes in conjunction with Domia's resentment route) I only get Alam in the Palace. Can you get both in the Palace by a specific route combination? Alternately, do you still get Domia's combat bonus even if she's not in the Palace but you did complete her route? I'm greedy. lol - I really want the full 90 scales when we loot the vault but if I have to give some of that up to get Domia in the Palace I could probably live with that.

Also, it's hilarious you can complete the romance route with Alam, then rape her with Domia, rob her mother blind, and she will still have the romance route in the Palace. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ActiveShooter

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Doorknob22 OK, I'm still having trouble getting both Alam and Domia into my palace. I thought I saw it said it could be done, but when I complete both characters' plot lines (I've tried both Alam routes in conjunction with Domia's resentment route) I only get Alam in the Palace. Can you get both in the Palace by a specific route combination? Alternately, do you still get Domia's combat bonus even if she's not in the Palace but you did complete her route? I'm greedy. lol - I really want the full 90 scales when we loot the vault but if I have to give some of that up to get Domia in the Palace I could probably live with that.

Also, it's hilarious you can complete the romance route with Alam, then rape her with Domia, robl her mother blind, and she will still have the romance route in the Palace. :)
To get Domia in the palace you have to do the combat route, in the resentment route she simply doesn't go with you. As far as the choice between taking the 20 or fighting her for the full 90, I've found that she still follows you even if you go for the full 90(provided you use subdue), which maybe shouldn't happen.

Reactions: erkper

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Quite right. If you raped Alam with Domia she shouldn't come with you to the palace. If she does, it's a bug I'll fix for 0.4.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I've found that she still follows you even if you go for the full 90(provided you use subdue), which maybe shouldn't happen.
Indeed but I was very happy with that result so if it's a bug I hope dev doesn't fix it. Also, shouldn't it be a possibility? She loves it when people best her in combat, she should perhaps respect MC enough to follow him anyway if he wins the combat: to the victor goes the spoils!

erkper

May 16, 2018
Quite right. If you raped Alam with Domia she shouldn't come with you to the palace. If she does, it's a bug I'll fix for 0.4.
Hmm... I kinda feel like with her self-esteem issues she maybe would still go to the palace with you, but change to the non-romantic route if you were on the romantic to begin with. She DEFINITELY got put in her place, lol.
To get Domia in the palace you have to do the combat route, in the resentment route she simply doesn't go with you. As far as the choice between taking the 20 or fighting her for the full 90, I've found that she still follows you even if you go for the full 90(provided you use subdue), which maybe shouldn't happen.
Aight, thanks. I'll try that - as long as it works cause yeah that definitely sounds like its a bug.

BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Vae Victis - Conquer, Ravish, Breed [v0.3.16] [Doorknob22]

• Gallery Unlocker Mod

Features:
- All Gallery Scene Unlocked

Installation:
- Extract Mod Zop
- copy "gallery_unlocker.rpy" and
- paste in game folder

BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Vae Victis - Conquer, Ravish, Breed [v0.3.16] + Brandy's Gallery Unlocker Mod

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Vae Victis - Conquer, Ravish, Breed [v0.3.16] [Doorknob22] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,53 GB / 327 MB - Vae_Victis-0.3.16-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,51 GB / 293 MB - Vae_Victis-0.3.16-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Johnny-Doe

Bleached™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Played the game today for the first time and i have to say it was tremendously refreshing! It's fun to be the anti-hero and wreak havoc along the way.
The game has tons of potential since nobody really explored fantasy genre much. I dig the pompous dialogues "Thou shall be slain by my might rod wench!" and the double path options. Im honestly looking forward to more updates!

Minor critisism - I found myself skipping more content in 0.3 than 0.1 and 0.2 combined. I fully understand these situations are what makes this game an adventure but the combinations of Gangbang - Bestality - Gay and the likes was kinda "too much" for one update. Maybe keep that niche content in line with what you've done in 0.1 and 0.2 as to not alienate the fans too much.

Lasty.... What happened to MILFS and big tits?! I was seduced by the bazooka tits in previews and fell in hatelove the moment i saw mom in game (Even moreso the moment i saw that last part of 0.3 FUCK). I was sooooo disappointed we didn't had further interactions with the brigand crew i tried all the options with them and hoping we can get them as harem girls or at least one of them(I know firsthand rendering multiple models is pain) and i got nothing. I sincerely hope this won't turn into a petitefest judging by the last two rulers being... Well petite.

Sorry if this looks like rant post i just wanted to share my opinion with the pros and cons of the game so far.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Played the game today for the first time and i have to say it was tremendously refreshing! It's fun to be the anti-hero and wreak havoc along the way.
The game has tons of potential since nobody really explored fantasy genre much. I dig the pompous dialogues "Thou shall be slain by my might rod wench!" and the double path options. Im honestly looking forward to more updates!

Minor critisism - I found myself skipping more content in 0.3 than 0.1 and 0.2 combined. I fully understand these situations are what makes this game an adventure but the combinations of Gangbang - Bestality - Gay and the likes was kinda "too much" for one update. Maybe keep that niche content in line with what you've done in 0.1 and 0.2 as to not alienate the fans too much.

Lasty.... What happened to MILFS and big tits?! I was seduced by the bazooka tits in previews and fell in hatelove the moment i saw mom in game (Even moreso the moment i saw that last part of 0.3 FUCK). I was sooooo disappointed we didn't had further interactions with the brigand crew i tried all the options with them and hoping we can get them as harem girls or at least one of them(I know firsthand rendering multiple models is pain) and i got nothing. I sincerely hope this won't turn into a petitefest judging by the last two rulers being... Well petite.

Sorry if this looks like rant post i just wanted to share my opinion with the pros and cons of the game so far.
Thanks for all the kind words!
1. I'm a writer first so whenever there's a chance to add an interesting story I'll add it, without taking fetish balance into account too much. So these sweet little elfkin babes are super perverted? Cool, let's add a dog. You know what would be better than fucking the mom? Fucking her son as well. Sometimes I see too much opportunities and I feel the need to pursue all of them :)
2. I'm a big geek, bound by my own world restrictions: Wakabia followers will never be seduced. With all due respect to that wonder in our pants, who would give immortality and eternal youth for cock? So unless there are some extreme circumstances (like being defeated and captured), Wakabian followers will not willingly sleep with the MC. Rest assured, there will always be some thiccness in my updates. I love all type of girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nerro and Hadgar

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I was sooooo disappointed we didn't had further interactions with the brigand crew i tried all the options with them and hoping we can get them as harem girls or at least one of them(I know firsthand rendering multiple models is pain) and i got nothing. I sincerely hope this won't turn into a petitefest judging by the last two rulers being... Well petite.

As the girls in the harem each (I think?) bring a skill which helps us to govern, when we add them to the council, I'd guess those big ol' bimbos would not, so they'd prob need to stay in the dungeon. :unsure:
The rulers have been petite, but Domia is not. But I guess she's more warrior, than voluptuous.

Reactions: Doorknob22

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I have no principle saying that the wenches must be petite. Angilia is not petite when you meet her and once you breed her she becomes fucking enormous and it's hot.

4.30 star(s) 116 Votes