Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Enemies no longer die when I kill them.
I thought the code was broken until I scrolled through the changelog. As of 0.7 R/P/S combat is forced non-fatal. If there's a toggle or override for this I was not able to find it.
Biggest issue with this change is that I get railroaded into a sexual encounter with the thick azz thieves after choosing to overthrow them. If not death can I at least have the option to be like "you gobbos can have them, I'm leaving."
If you had of killed the goblins you could fuck a nice little elfkin girl, although the fat bitches end up lezo out so, still stuck seeming them.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Specifically for the thicc azz thieves I have added myself an action item for 0.9 to fix this, so you can beat them and not fuck them (why?!).
Maybe you don't like the the idea of helping them OR raping them? Agree with Havik79 - I wish you could take their elfkin pet instead of them.

As for the automatic subdual fighting, I also agree with wishing it wasn't made mandatory, though it was pretty annoying to have it set up the original way where one missed click on "subdue" would kill your opponent regardless of how many times you actually did choose subdue. Perhaps an option at the beginning of the fight to just choose whether you were fighting to subdue or kill? (And yes, for the wenches I would always choose subdue, but maybe not so much some of the other fights...)

Reactions: Havik79

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Alright, someone has to say it. So I'll step up.

There were too many paleskin sluts and not enough proper Orc women in the last update.

I DEMAND to see your manager!

• Haha
Reactions: Doorknob22

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Hold the phone, I didn't play the last 2 updates, so only now playing them.
So Maya got removed for being Loli, but I was able to rape Arna, how is she not loli.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I tried to play this game but I go so confused with the map part, is there away to bypass or to better understand how the map thing works? Also, I wish they had a working mod for this game where you can cheat for more money.

Oct 7, 2022
I tried to play this game but I go so confused with the map part, is there away to bypass or to better understand how the map thing works? Also, I wish they had a working mod for this game where you can cheat for more money.
Just enable VN mode mate..u will always have more than enough obedience morale and gold and most importantly u will auto win every battle..

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
>game is called Vae Victis: Conquer, Ravish, Breed
>
MC has the catchphrase "The royal seed always breeds"
>almost every sex scene mentions unprotected wombs at some point
>you STILL can't impregnate Alam, one of the first major NPCs in the game

Come on.
Dev just forgot she exists

He adds multiple impregnations per update...
just not poor Alam.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I think we don't need to fuck everything moves. You can put Maya in the palace garden or another room in the palace and we can interact with her. She can say how much she missed her mother, how happy she is in the palace, how different things from Hawatia etc. Sometimes all we need to see is our good deeds and its reflections. After all we are after peace and prosperity and also we saw MC is not a mindless brute. He can be sweet with some people. Also, I know it's kinda hard with all the other works but you can put a bunch of non fuckable but interactable people.
Nay, Me conquer, Me ravish, Me breed, Me not do charity!

Not that type of character to keep some orpanage or safe haven, yeah MC can be good sometimes, can even evade doin' evil things, can even live without rape but can't be too soft. MC keeping children or old people in palace to keep them safe or smth... Nay Nay Nay!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Ok I have gotten up to the orcs, and gone back to do the pregnant scenes, I have built everything in every city, so why can I still not fuck Angilia, no she is not in the dungeon.

Reactions: MCDom

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I tried to get gold from Oryeonguk after concurring it but I don't gain any gold, why is that?
The Walkthrough is in the original post of this thread. Additionally, I think the tutorial (top right on the world map) covers most of the basic stuff and if you don't want to deal with Khaganate management, VN mode (Game settings) will take most of it off your hands.

If you still don't get something it means I'm doing a shitty job of explaining how the game works, so please let me know: send me a PM or reach me on Discord and I'll try to make things clearer. Thanks!

Ok I have gotten up to the orcs, and gone back to do the pregnant scenes, I have built everything in every city, so why can I still not fuck Angilia, no she is not in the dungeon.
Let's find where Angilia is.
1. Click shift + o (letter)
2. Type wenchesList[0].status
3. Click Enter
This will tell you where she is.
4. Type exit
5. Click Enter

Tell me what you got.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
Why must all of them be so arrogant during parley, why can't some of them agree peacefully, i literally have 20 million troops, 50 million hp, 20 million atk dmg and 999 million gold, it will always be the same result, them getting their fiefdom and ass hole conquered smfh.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Why must all of them be so arrogant during parley, why can't some of them agree peacefully, i literally have 20 million troops, 50 million hp, 20 million atk dmg and 999 million gold, it will always be the same result, them getting their fiefdom and ass hole conquered smfh.
Because, if you play it naturally (with no mod\save editor), their troop number is often similar, or a little higher than ours.
As such, under natural circumstances, they would not see any reason to just insta-surrender.

You can't really expect the game to react to the crazy size of your modified army, when it's not intended to be that big.

Last edited:

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
1. To paraphrase Ryan George: "So the game can happen".
2. Also: what whichone said.

4.20 star(s) 123 Votes