Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
Fun activity: name Karder's flagship

In update 0.9, Karder can travel back to Waikokipia to oversee the re-launch of the Dark Harvest fleet. Ilga the Ram, now the navarch of the fleet, will offer him to name his flagship.

I'm looking for some cool suggestions for the flagship and as players you'll be able to choose from a list of names I liked. Here are some suggestions I came up with, feel free to bring your own (or just tell me mine are awesome):

1. Dear Mother

2. Coming Home

3. <MC's> vengeance

4. Breeder of the Twin Sisters

5. Hint at favorite Wench: "Sumia's Arse", "Nahir's Eyes", "Naruz's Thighs" etc'
Sorry, I couldn't resist. Although, I have to admit, "The Slippery Nipple" made me chuckle :LUL:

Names.png

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Official date is June, so June it will be. The only question is what will I do with my free time as I have lost my job: release faster or put more content in. Regardless, my velocity is faster, obviously.
Sorry for the abundance of free time. Capitalism is a hellscape.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Good luck on the job front.
Dont know about where you are but over here, getting good paying jobs are increasingly difficult.

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Will we ever see or meet or rather the girls we loved/ravished during the infiltration of various kingdoms which we may or may not have bread come to join the khan at his castle?
And will we ever see different kind of babies/kids/children we have with the main girls,
I would ask about the kids of the girls we met during the infiltration n taking over the kingdoms but since we havent even seen the girls, their kids doesn't make the cut rn.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Will we ever see or meet or rather the girls we loved/ravished during the infiltration of various kingdoms which we may or may not have bread come to join the khan at his castle?
And will we ever see different kind of babies/kids/children we have with the main girls,
I would ask about the kids of the girls we met during the infiltration n taking over the kingdoms but since we havent even seen the girls, their kids doesn't make the cut rn.
Version 0.9 will focus (mostly) on Harlots, i.e. quest girls' second appearance. Story wise, it doesn't make sense that they show up in the palace: remember the girls don't know that their charming lover/brutal rapist is, in fact, the Khan so they (usually) have no reason to travel to Gaunteinguk half a continent away.

kratosroy89

Mar 10, 2019
Has anyone here faced the issue where the game menu (save load skip buttons) on the left-hand side just disappears? any way to restore them?

Apr 27, 2023
Something is seriously *fkd* up with save system.
I was able to save and load normally for the first days.

Now any 5-6 last saves upon loading give error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'show'
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After I press "Rollback" the game can continue. But there is something mixed up, as the game is in current (my lates after last saves) position -- eg all my troops are in my main army, -- while kingdom stats seem to be from the save time.

Something seems to have gone quite wrong after some point in saves.

Fliwatüt

Jun 24, 2021
Playing vo.8.9 I conquered Oryeonguk and Marbia. I went for Hawatia, did Parley and Infiltrate, and keep dying when attacking with much more troops in the the next round. Any hints?

Greetings
Fliwatüt

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Something is seriously *fkd* up with save system.
I was able to save and load normally for the first days.

Now any 5-6 last saves upon loading give error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'show'
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After I press "Rollback" the game can continue. But there is something mixed up, as the game is in current (my lates after last saves) position -- eg all my troops are in my main army, -- while kingdom stats seem to be from the save time.

Something seems to have gone quite wrong after some point in saves.
Latest version was released two months so I figure if there was a major problem, I'd see more people complain. Why don't you send me a saved file and I'll try to look into it? Also: please don't send me a saved file if you're using any kind of a hack, extension, etc. I have no control over code I didn't write.

Playing vo.8.9 I conquered Oryeonguk and Marbia. I went for Hawatia, did Parley and Infiltrate, and keep dying when attacking with much more troops in the the next round. Any hints?

Greetings
Fliwatüt
Take Tinpingia before Hawatia, your life will be much easier. Also: kudos for playing the strategy mode! There aren't many real men left in the world...

Will we ever see the babies/kids or/and grown up versions of them?
In version 0.9 you'll briefly see a one of Karder's baby bastards, but he's as indifferent to the baby as I am ;)

Can anyone name me some more games like this one?
Thanks for the compliment! I supported Peasant's Quest for a long time. It has fantasy settings and a strong emphasis on impregnation but it has zero "darker" themes and is mostly vanilla. There's even a tiny homage in Vae Victis - Khan to my favorite character from Peasant's Quest.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Latest version was released two months so I figure if there was a major problem, I'd see more people complain. Why don't you send me a saved file and I'll try to look into it? Also: please don't send me a saved file if you're using any kind of a hack, extension, etc. I have no control over code I didn't write.

Take Tinpingia before Hawatia, your life will be much easier. Also: kudos for playing the strategy mode! There aren't many real men left in the world...

In version 0.9 you'll briefly see a one of Karder's baby bastards, but he's as indifferent to the baby as I am ;)

Thanks for the compliment! I supported Peasant's Quest for a long time. It has fantasy settings and a strong emphasis on impregnation but it has zero "darker" themes and is mostly vanilla. There's even a tiny homage in Vae Victis - Khan to my favorite character from Peasant's Quest.
Ik it might be to ask for much, but is it possible for us to know which chicks are coming?
Cause I feel like that black women (calls Karder pale skin) and that money lender are the most common sense ones to come to Karder palace and gives him his heirs and offsprings.
Also I kinda like it where Karder is mean and all tough but deep down he likes it that those women agree to join him in his conquests and bear him his bloodline like no tomorrow.

Kudos for amazing story and plot.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Ik it might be to ask for much, but is it possible for us to know which chicks are coming?
Cause I feel like that black women (calls Karder pale skin) and that money lender are the most common sense ones to come to Karder palace and gives him his heirs and offsprings.
Also I kinda like it where Karder is mean and all tough but deep down he likes it that those women agree to join him in his conquests and bear him his bloodline like no tomorrow.

Kudos for amazing story and plot.
1. At this point I can say that there are five stories in 0.9 so far and I intend to finish two more before release. Of these stories, only one new character will be introduced and the rest will be development of existing characters ("Act 2"s) and the meta story.

2. I try to avoid "coming to the palace" scenarios as they may limit the stories I can create. Moving Karder away from the palace for the "Act 2"s gives me better opportunities to create interesting stories.

Last edited:

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
1. At this point I can say that there are five stories in 0.9 so far and I intend to finish two more before release. Of these stories, only one new character will be introduced and the rest will be development of existing characters ("Act 2"s) and the meta story.

2. I try to avoid "coming to the palace" scenarios as they may limit the stories I can create. Moving Karder away from the palace for the "Act 2"s gives me better opportunities to create interesting stories.
That’s like the greatest teases of tease.
Also will your game make it to Steam?

Sorry for us the only way to support is through Steam for video games and such.
Thank you so much in advance.

4.20 star(s) 123 Votes