OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
View attachment 3309306

Overview:
A prince, an escaped prisoner, a usurper, a sexual abuser, a fighter. Karder Dal-Arouya is many things but has one goal in life: to conquer the empire stolen from him by his treacherous queen mother.
Guide Karder on his adventures to reclaim his throne. On his quests you will meet friends and foes, powerful beasts and sexy rulers. Dominate your defeated foes and decide whether you want to use and abuse them for your dark pleasures or seduce them to aid you with their skills and knowledge.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-22
Release Date: 2024-02-15
Developer: DoorKnob22 - - - - - F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Features:

Developer Notes:

Old saves should work. If you're unable to use old saves, you may start a new game but by activating VN Mode (the Settings -> Toggle Game Settings to disable most strategic aspects of the game) and using quest Skip ‘n Win and Chicken button in combat, you can quickly recapture your former fiefdoms.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android (v0.10.9): - - MEGA -

Extras: - SPANISH* - Gallery Unlock* - Cheat* - Signatures

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2170132 View attachment 2170131 View attachment 2170130 View attachment 2170128 View attachment 2170127 View attachment 1935503 View attachment 1935500 View attachment 1935499 View attachment 1940249 View attachment 1574057 View attachment 1574058 View attachment 1597941 View attachment 1597939 View attachment 1574042 View attachment 1940253 View attachment 1574047 View attachment 1574052 View attachment 1574048 View attachment 1574054 View attachment 1574055 View attachment 1574056 View attachment 1597940 View attachment 1940246 View attachment 1921587 View attachment 2428874 View attachment 2926998
Thanks for linking to Cheat that destroys whole game (y)

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
You can just use URM or console to pretty easily find and change gold. Or any other simple variable like obedience, morale, fame, etc.

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
That's your own fault. The cheat mod hasn't been updated in a long time. Always check the game version a mod is for or at least the date of last update of the mod.
It said that the version should work with later ones. But you are right, one should not trust cheats, mods or saves published here.

Reactions: sleepingkirby
Sep 19, 2023
Lmao not only has Alam disappeared from the game, attempting to watch her scenes via the gallery crashes the game outright. Some alam related variables or labels are missing or misspelled, so no way to watch her pregnant content lol.

arbin

Dec 29, 2017
i like the idea and all the diferent girls all the outfits, wish it was higher quality.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
This is just my opinion, but I don’t really see the point of achievements. A lot of them (especially in AAA titles) tend to be given out for “free” when following the main story, making them pointless, but even the ones that are actually given for achieving specific things or accomplishing specific challenges I feel are sort of pointless. This might be an “old-school” view on things, but I’d rather see those accomplishments rewarded with actual in-game secrets.

I'm almost done adding Achievements for the final, Steam version. The only "automatic" achievements will be "you have finished a quest" achievements. For the rest you'll have to work. Or ignore. As for their being pointless, as a gamer I admit that I tend to ignore them, however once I started working on them I realized I can go crazy with names and achievements like "Mountain climber" achievement if you fuck all the big girls in the game or "Glowing, Radiant Skin" if you always cum on girl's faces. So I think they can be more fun that what I have initially thought.

Guess what the Jerald MkGroo achievement is for ;)

Got newest Android version?
Where's the android link +
0.11.3 android plz
Hopefully Monday.

I don't know what's happened in the last update but there are far too many exceptions being thrown. It's hard to play at this point.
any way to cheat gold?
Use VN mode. Don't use broken mods which break the game.

Damn bro, you can't fuck the femboy elf musician?
View attachment 3383263
i wanted the elven prison/portal guard. Truly disappointed lolz
Oh yeah for sure, that one too.

Hoping that the next update besides more conquering will be inviting characters like the goblin, centaur and priestess from Weguk to join MC's court of wives
Love this game... but kinda dissapointed with the selection this update. Fat bottomed elf, green midget, and old horse? I don't mind selection and variety, but elves should kinda be skinny. Really want to keep that Acolyte though, she was a fave. Younger sister seems so much more preferable to the older too.
The Chinese one was the hotest of all!!!!!:love::love::love::love::love::cool::cool::p:p
Enjoyed the update only disappointment is no repeatable sex scenes with Neklald the centaur afterall whether you do the dominate or seduction route with her it states you are taking her back with you (atleast that how i read it) hell in the seduction version it even mentions her becoming an adviser which is generally what you do when going the nicer route with harem members.
One of the strengths and weaknesses of the game is that it has lots of ladies. This is a design choice, because I was trying to portray the life of a perpetually-horny conqueror who keeps conquering and breeding, in some twisted way, somewhat similar to Genghis Khan. The advantage of this type of design is that I get to experiment and have with every crazy idea which comes to my head: from massive orc girls to centaur ladies, green munchkins, Asian looking hotties, body builders, lean redheads and much much more. The disadvantage is that it's hard to give them all as much screen time as I'd like. The ones popular with my patrons get more screen time in the form of Act 2s.

Is there a bug with Alam’s pregnancy content? I saw there was a replay, but she disappears from the courtyard when I get her pregnant.

Also, is it possible Zuri’s pregnant threesome with Sumia is still missing from the replay, or did I just miss it?
Lmao not only has Alam disappeared from the game, attempting to watch her scenes via the gallery crashes the game outright. Some alam related variables or labels are missing or misspelled, so no way to watch her pregnant content lol.
I'll try to squish this bug for the Steam release on March 1st. Same for the infamous Zuri threesome.

How can I get conquered nations to start developing troops? I hae the buildings and my morale is maxed but I never seem to get new troops.
Troops accumulate automatically as you skip turns. High Morale increases the chance for bigger yields, i.e. more gold and troops, faster.

I see this update adds centaurs. Can you have sex with the centaurs?
Yes.

Last edited:

arbin

Dec 29, 2017
I'm almost done adding Achievements for the final, Steam version. The only "automatic" achievements will be "you have finished a quest" achievements. For the rest you'll have to work. Or ignore. As for their being pointless, as a gamer I admit that I tend to ignore them, however once I started working on them I realized I can go crazy with names and achievements like "Mountain climber" achievement if you fuck all the big girls in the game or "Glowing, Radiant Skin" if you always cum on girl's faces.

Guess what the Jerald MkGroo achievement is for ;)

Hopefully Monday.

Use VN mode. Don't use broken mods which break the game.

One of the strengths and weaknesses of the game is that it has lots of ladies. This is a design choice, because I was trying to portray the life of a perpetually-horny conqueror who keeps conquering and breeding, in some twisted way, somewhat similar to Genghis Khan. The advantage of this type of design is that I get to experiment and have with every crazy idea which comes to my head: from massive orc girls to centaur ladies, green munchkins, Asian looking hotties, body builders, lean redheads and much much more. The disadvantage is that it's hard to give them all as much screen time as I'd like. The ones popular with my patrons get more screen time in the form of Act 2s.

I'll try to squish this bug for the Steam release on March 1st. Same for the infamous Zuri threesome.

Troops accumulate automatically as you skip turns. High Morale increases the chance for bigger yields, i.e. more gold and troops, faster.

Yes.
ye keep up the good work it will come great, maybe you find someone who helps in the model textures a partner or something.

sirpedro7

Jan 10, 2022
I still don't have the pleasure of playing the latest version (I don't have the time xD). But I take this opportunity to say 2 things:

1) Here is a spanish translation of the last version (Traducción a español):https://f95zone.to/threads/lista-de-juegos-en-espanol-spanish-games.31851/post-13041098

2) I propose the race of semi-dragons as a possible race, I think you could get beautiful girls and an interesting mythology for that race.

4.30 star(s) 116 Votes