Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
I finished the game included update in 9:30h. Besides the mechanics I also like also the world building. It is a very solid concept and I am looking forward to the next update. Thank you kind developer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doorknob22

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I come from the tech industry. One of the most annoying thing you'll hear a developer say when you tell them QC ran into a bug is "I didn't touch that code", like this chant will magically dispel the bug: "Oh, you didn't touch that code? Great then, I'll just explain that to the project manager, I'm sure she'll send you her apologies real quick."

Yet when Quazar87 showed me this bug my knee jerk reaction was... well, you guessed it: "But I didn't touch that code!"

But of course I did. Anyway, fixed for 0.5.5 which is already being uploaded.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: gojira667

Corvo20

Aug 9, 2019
This is one of the best adult games. Love the models that are being used. I' d love to see more Domia and willfully want to be impregnated.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doorknob22

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Version 0.5 is !

1. Old saves are supposed to work. I didn't get to test it but gojira667 put a lot of effort into introducing backward computability and he is smarter than I am. If you do have problems, delete all the files both from C:\Users<your_username>\appdata\roaming\renpy\khan- and from the game's root directory\game\saves.
  2. This version is about adding more "acts" with the ruling Wenches and some quest girls. Here are the conditions needed to trigger the new acts:
Angilia act 2 conditions:
-Gave birth (20 turns after "she's pregnant" notification)
-Played the Oryeonguk/Blazeer quest (playing the quest again is highly recommended as content from the quest is mentioned in the act, but you can Skip ‘n Win it)

Nahir act 2 conditions:
-Pregnant (20 turns after being impregnated but did not give birth yet, 40 turns after impregnation)
-You control Marbia
-No need to play the quest again but there are ties between the quest and act 2

Teniya act 2 conditions:
-Gave Birth (20 turns after "she's pregnant" notification)

Sumia act 2 conditions:
-Gave Birth (20 turns after "she's pregnant" notification)
-You control Hawatia
-Played the Hawatia/Naniri quest (playing the quest again is highly recommended as content from the quest is mentioned in the act, but you can Skip ‘n Win it)

Once a second act condition is met, you'll see a red compass on the top left section of the world map. Click it. The acts play little differently if the Wench starts them in the Dungeon or the Palace, except Sumia's act which starts completely differently.

3.New and original music score in Oryeonguk and Marbia (Tinpingia coming soon). Give it a try!

4.Feature! New Palace screen, replacing the old palace menu.

5.Feature! The Troops counter on the map now shows you total troops and available (non-garrisoned) troops (thanks gojira667 again!)

6.Feature! Toggle Game Features screen, accessible via Settings screen. It holds the VN Mode button (didn't remove the old one from the hall yet) and another toggle to enable/disable random pregnancy. The latter might be useful for this version where you want to get the Wenches pregnant quickly.

7.Feature! Fetish Toggle screen, accessible via Settings screen. Allows you to completely toggle off some fetishes. If you leave them on they are still optional.

8. New! You can now support me on although the version distribution will be via Discord only for Patreon users.

1649923771603.png

1649923799379.png

GemKiller

Jan 1, 2022
nice update!
does you now being on patreon confirms that we'll never get to do the mom? (due patreon's TOS)

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
nice update!
does you now being on patreon confirms that we'll never get to do the mom? (due patreon's TOS)
Hell no. I'm trying to fly below their moral radar by not distributing the files on their servers (Discord distribution only) but if I will have to choose between their morals and my story, my story wins and we'll part ways.

Can this game be in VN Mode ??
It is. VN Mode can be activated both from the palace (will be removed from there in 0.6+) and the Settings -> Toggle Game Features screen.

Doorknob22 old save didn't work on my machine :(
Old saves don't work with each update
If you can provide the errors you encounter, it can help me debug the problem.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 116 Votes