Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
This has probably been mentioned before, but I am to lazy right now to search it.

I wish that we could revisit some of the people we interacted with. Like the lord's daughter who is the healer now, or the older seamstress, or just any of them.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
You mean the girl from the last Update that intends to study to become a healer I suppose.

And do you mean the seamstress from the principality of the order of the Sun?
Yes the one from the last update and I think so. She was the one with the son and they did the caves.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes the one from the last update and I think so. She was the one with the son and they did the caves.
Ah you mean Mirina the one from the Elven nation
Also to answer your previous question
Since the focus of the game is the ruling Wenches and I introduce new Quest Girls on every normal update, I probably won't get to all of them, only to the winners: Vae Victis.

Reactions: zARRR and Ramagar

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
They are not configurable by the player, if that what you mean but yes, I take breast size into account when I redesign the model to reflect pregnancy.

Reactions: Tyrgalon

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
i have 30 garrisoned troops in the first fiefdom but obedience keeps falling. what gives
Unless you're using some patch, mod or an old save, this shouldn't be happening: at 20 Obedience stops dropping and at 30 it goes up every turn.

Are you sure that the troops are in the garrison and you're not looking at the main army stat? If it says 30 on the world window, the troops are not in the garrison, you should click the fiefdom screen and choose "Send Troops".

fengshui

Apr 9, 2019
Unless you're using some patch, mod or an old save, this shouldn't be happening: at 20 Obedience stops dropping and at 30 it goes up every turn.

Are you sure that the troops are in the garrison and you're not looking at the main army stat? If it says 30 on the world window, the troops are not in the garrison, you should click the fiefdom screen and choose "Send Troops".
i think i figured it out, i was pressing the force yield button. didn't realize it cost obedience, i don't think that was explained in the tutorial and there wasn't an obvious UI element telling me it was happening

related note - is there a reason gold and troop yield doesn't always tick up at max morale each turn? the only reason i was spamming force yield is because the only other option was sitting on my thumbs clicking the hourglass button and only seeing gold/troops increase once every 5 - 10 clicks. that plus not being able to build more than 30 troops before your first conquest means that after the first conquest, when my army is at like 5 units, unless i spammed force yield to the point where i was tanking the first fiefdom's obedience, there was no way to get enough gold to buy a new garrison and enough troops to fill the garrison in the second fiefdom before its obedience tanked too hard

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i think i figured it out, i was pressing the force yield button. didn't realize it cost obedience, i don't think that was explained in the tutorial and there wasn't an obvious UI element telling me it was happening

related note - is there a reason gold and troop yield doesn't always tick up at max morale each turn? the only reason i was spamming force yield is because the only other option was sitting on my thumbs clicking the hourglass button and only seeing gold/troops increase once every 5 - 10 clicks. that plus not being able to build more than 30 troops before your first conquest means that after the first conquest, when my army is at like 5 units, unless i spammed force yield to the point where i was tanking the first fiefdom's obedience, there was no way to get enough gold to buy a new garrison and enough troops to fill the garrison in the second fiefdom before its obedience tanked too hard
It was explained in Detail how Force Yield work and it's downsides though.
In the beginning you can use save spamming in order to get Gold each turn... I kept doing so until before I conquered Tipanga as the last of the 4 provinces

handsonfun

Oct 13, 2021
lol In almost all cases, except for one notable exception (Temujin/Genghis Khan).
Portrayed as a blood-thirsty, vicious, brutal man. Because his history was left to be told by the defeated.
Actually a very honorable man, strong family values, exceptional military mind, exceptional social mind.

Although, it's said that this was a tactical decision, in line with Sun-tzu's writings.
"The greatest victory, is to win without needing to fight."
If you wipe out the defending army, no-one lives to tell your tale.
If you leave survivors then they can go to the next town and tell tales of your victory.
+Chinese whispers.
When you reach the next town, they may not even want to fight, if the stories grow horrible enough & they become terrified of what you'll do.
Fear is a potent weapon.
Chingis Khan intended to wipe the Chinese people off the face of the earth and turn China into pasture for his horses. It was only his great lust for gold and treasure that kept him from greater wickedness, as pasture does not pay tribute quite as well as farmland and cities.

To get back on topic, this is game has a ton of potential. Looking forward to "visiting" the other countries. I'd like it if at some point we can get powerful enough that we don't have to infiltrate prior to invasion. Maybe some countries can have questlines with a different set of rewards if you choose not to infiltrate a country?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Chingis Khan intended to wipe the Chinese people off the face of the earth and turn China into pasture for his horses. It was only his great lust for gold and treasure that kept him from greater wickedness, as pasture does not pay tribute quite as well as farmland and cities.

To get back on topic, this is game has a ton of potential. Looking forward to "visiting" the other countries. I'd like it if at some point we can get powerful enough that we don't have to infiltrate prior to invasion. Maybe some countries can have questlines with a different set of rewards if you choose not to infiltrate a country?
...but where would be the fun in that?
the leaders apparently are all stuck up Wakabian bitches, infiltrating and fucking up their game is half the fun:devilish:
Not to mention all that poor maidens we need to save from their oppressive leaders... by the might of our reproductive organ :sneaky:

Reactions: Hajtand

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
lol In almost all cases, except for one notable exception (Temujin/Genghis Khan).
Portrayed as a blood-thirsty, vicious, brutal man. Because his history was left to be told by the defeated.
Actually a very honorable man, strong family values, exceptional military mind, exceptional social mind.
I have never heard the phrase, history is written by the defeated, i have heard, history is written by the winners. Ghengis Khan was such a monster that even his own scribes couldn't hide it. He drove women and children ahead of his army to act as human shields. He burned cities with the people still inside. He fathered (through rape) thousands of children. I don't argue he wasn't great. He was amazing. But he was a monster.

Reactions: Doorknob22

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I have never heard the phrase, history is written by the defeated, i have heard, history is written by the winners.
He didn't say history is written by the defeated. He said history is written by the victors with 1 exception.
Presumably because the victor's legacy collapsed in a generation. allowing the formerly defeated to make a comeback.

Not saying I agree with him, but lets argue fairly.

4.30 star(s) 116 Votes