mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
In the Tinpingia quest, one of the elfkin twins has sex with a dog.
Oh, thank you. it took a while but now I finally remember.
Yes, it happens depending on a choice, which is probably why he doesn't remember it.
Eh... it happens automatically if you don't leave her pet dog to die. And I honestly did not expect it to be the result of saving the girl's dog, so I did encounter it, reloaded and then chose to let it die instead
I must have repressed the memory

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Oh, thank you. it took a while but now I finally remember.

Eh... it happens automatically if you don't leave her pet dog to die. And I honestly did not expect it to be the result of saving the girl's dog, so I did encounter it, reloaded and then chose to let it die instead
I must have repressed the memory
do you have sex with her if she doesn't have her pooch? I saved the dog automatically, and never saved to check the alternate path.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That's gonna take quite a while given that the mother and sisters are on the other end of the continent and probably being saved for endgame content.
Maybe not Endgame though... The Wakabians are the true enemies, the Queen and her daugthers are ONLY "enemies" or wenches to be subdued I'd say.
Given that each of them rules their own thiefdome that seems more likely

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
the game looks epic but ill wait till incest is implemented .
Why wouldn't you think incest isn't implimented now. Don't you realise most royal dynasties are related (only being able to marry princes and princessess shrinks the pool of suitable prospects alot), these queens he has been raping are probably his aunts and cousins. (at least this is what I'm choosing to believe)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Doorknob22
Any chance we could get the power to reclaim our favourite women from the sidequests after we conquer their respective areas, my preference are the Milfs, I want whisk Dorla, Lady Fadha , Yuki and Mirina from their dull drum lives and give them new purpose as my fuck toys. Hmmm maybe I take their plus ones too to motivate them, I wonder about Mirinas reaction to seeing her twink son getting the full sissy treatment and hearing those songbird cries?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Why wouldn't you think incest isn't implimented now. Don't you realise most royal dynasties are related (only being able to marry princes and princessess shrinks the pool of suitable prospects alot), these queens he has been raping are probably his aunts and cousins. (at least this is what I'm choosing to believe)
Royality may be a limited title, but given that each principality had it's own dynasty it's unlikely that they are related to the MC... however that doesn't exclude the option that there was incestoual relationships in their pasts aswell.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Doorknob22
Any chance we could get the power to reclaim our favourite women from the sidequests after we conquer their respective areas, my preference are the Milfs, I want whisk Dorla, Lady Fadha , Yuki and Mirina from their dull drum lives and give them new purpose as my fuck toys. Hmmm maybe I take their plus ones too to motivate them, I wonder about Mirinas reaction to seeing her twink son getting the full sissy treatment and hearing those songbird cries?
For better or worse (depends how you look at it) Vae Victis - Khan has lots of girls. If I give each and every one of them all the options (aftermath, pregnancy, etc.), it will result in less quests or larger intervals between releases and I want neither.

The focus of the game is the ruler-Wenches: they get a lot of screen time, from parley to raids and defeat, seduction/dominance and pregnancy. On the other end of the spectrum are the Quest-girls: you encounter them during a quest and they are not seen afterwards. Some Quest-girls are given the status of Harlots, they can be interacted with after the quest is done but sadly I don't have the time to write a full Epos for every cunt Karder comes across.

In version 0.4, per , I've added Fahda the Moneylender as an option to visit after the the Marbia quest ends and for 0.5 I'm going to ask my patrons if they'd like me to elaborate on one of the (now) 4 available Wenches for extra content but these will be the exceptions, not the norm.

To summarize:
1. Wenches: stars of the game. Lots of screen time, pregnancy scenes.
2. Quest girls: encountered only during a quest.
3. Harlots: some Quest girls can have further scenes after their quest per .

Hope that clarifies things.
To be more specific:
1. Dorla is from the Western Sister, Karder is one horny bastard but not enough to waste resources to send good men across the Sea of Knives to get her. Plenty of pussy in the Eastern Sister. Once he does cross the sea, I promise you'll see more of Dorla and Odi.
2. Unfortunately, Yuki and Mirina did not score high enough in the Subscribestar poll to be included in the 0.5 version. You're welcome to , support the game you enjoy and affect the course of the game through voting in future polls.
3. Lady Fahda, of course, received an Act of her own in 0.4, per supporters request.

Reactions: timpo

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
They
Royality may be a limited title, but given that each principality had it's own dynasty it's unlikely that they are related to the MC... however that doesn't exclude the option that there was incestoual relationships in their pasts aswell.
They are or were subjects of the Khaganate (I'm assuming that is a direct synonym of Empire) The MC introduces himself as their rightful liege, So yes I'm standing by my point that their dynasties will likely be intertwined to fuck (sure I realise there are some obvious exceptions). It is the most logical way to ensure peace and bolster a regal power base.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
To be more specific:
1. Dorla is from the Western Sister, Karder is one horny bastard but not enough to waste resources to send good men across the Sea of Knives to get her. Plenty of pussy in the Eastern Sister. Once he does cross the sea, I promise you'll see more of Dorla and Odi.....
WooHoo I'm a fan of the model you used for Doria, so few Devs seem to use her. (y)
I'm a fan of all of your Milfs so far actually, I'm so tired of "Milfs" looking like they are barely passed their teens. Congratulations on representing attractive mature women.

For what it's worth if I had any money this game would be on my List of subscribed games for sure, but as it stands the only reason I have internet is because someone else is paying for it.

I sorry if I came off as one of these freeloaders who think they have the right to demand stuff, I was just throwing some thoughts into the air in the hopes they make it somewhere they can take root.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
They

The are or were subjects of the Khaganate (I'm assuming that is a direct synonym of Empire) The MC introduces himself as their rightful liege, So yes I'm standing by my point that their dynasties will likely be intertwined to fuck (sure I realise there are some obvious exceptions). It is the most logical way to ensure peace and bolster a regal power base.
But we also learned that the Khangegrate was only formed by the MCs grand father and both him and his father were monoganists.
So the conquered ones were not mixed with the Khans Clan like the MC is doing right now.
Also not every principality was conquered, the principality from 0,4 for example agreed to join the Khangregate peacefully while remaining largely independent.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
But we also learned that the Khangegrate was only formed by the MCs grand father and both him and his father were monoganists.
So the conquered ones were not mixed with the Khans Clan like the MC is doing right now.
Also not every principality was conquered, the principality from 0,4 for example agreed to join the Khangregate peacefully while remaining largely independent.
Nations don't magically appear next to each other, Treaties don't happen over night, even with the grandfather being the one to pull them together under one banner, their relationships would have had to extend a long way back (good and bad), and as I said in my last post, peace rarely reigns between neighbouring nations without political marriages even violent Conquering usually means mingling your bloodlines to establish legitimacy with the status quo (it's harder to justify a rebellion against an usurper if he is also the father of your queens legitimate heir).

But all this is ultimately moot, I don't have any special knowledge into the Doorknob's mind or his plans for this story (it's history or it's future).

I am merely choosing to believe my version for now because it suits my tastes and my logic, if you want to see those kingdoms as completely unconnected that could work too.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I do vaguely remember Karder saying something about how previous Khans actually had lots of women and children but his father was the exception and decided to stay monogamous due to being religious.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I do vaguely remember Karder saying something about how previous Khans actually had lots of women and children but his father was the exception and decided to stay monogamous due to being religious.
Not sure about this, yet it doesn't contradict with what I said.
The 2 Sisters were only conquered recently and the previous Khans did only rule over one or two principalities.
based on the names of those territories

4.30 star(s) 116 Votes