Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Etrernals coming down to make MC out for the tool of the gods that he is.
...The Doubt/Angels are already down on earth... afterall they are most likely the force behind the Wakabians Power.
When all races stop their procreation they'll die out eventually... even without wars or diseases.
Those guys seem like sore loosers

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
When are we going to take care of LIMTINIA? I'm really getting tired of their freaking raids. And will the MC be able to knock the girls up again or is it just a one and done thing?

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Hi all.
Update 0.5 is almost ready. It will be released on the following dates:
Tier $30+$50: April 6th
Tier $20: April 8th
Tier $10: April 10th
Tier $5: April 12th
Tier $2 + Public release: April 14th

The release will not feature new fiefdoms and wenches, instead it will focus on stories (“acts”) featuring the four Wenches you know and love:
  • Angilia - the holy sword of Angor
  • Teniya - the underground
  • Sumia - a new governor for Hawatia
  • Nahir - the murder of king Forry
  • Maya - alone in the palace (will be featured later in a stand alone patch)

These acts will include the aforementioned Wenches but also quest girls as requested by my patrons. There will also be some lore of the world and glimpses of historic events.

-Feature: Wenches garden screen where you can click on an image of a Wench. Replacing the existing Palace menu
-Feature: global settings screen where you can toggle VN Mode on and off, Automatic pregnancy and more
-Feature: fetish toggle screen where you can choose where some fetishes (gay, bestiality) will be available or excluded completely from your adventure
- Completely original music score for the Oryenguk (burn the temple) and Marbia (oasis heist) quests.
- Probably more stuff I forgot…

Last edited:

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
...and we're go! Note that I now have a account (and a mild panic attack :ROFLMAO:). Will be releasing by tier until public release on April 14th.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
I was wondering, since 3.16 version, were there any new Mirina content or she did not appear at all since? Somehow I really liked her. :p

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
...and we're go! Note that I now have a account (and a mild panic attack :ROFLMAO:). Will be releasing by tier until public release on April 14th.
Might be a small issue with Maya (I think that's the name of the girl you rescue from slavers) and you can state her age. She does look like someone who is under the age of 18, and I assume you can make the age younger.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Might be a small issue with Maya (I think that's the name of the girl you rescue from slavers) and you can state her age. She does look like someone who is under the age of 18, and I assume you can make the age younger.
It is possible to go under the age of 18, but it's a data input by the Player and the default age is 18 so the Author is save from repression normally

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I was wondering, since 3.16 version, were there any new Mirina content or she did not appear at all since? Somehow I really liked her. :p
So far she did not fare very well with patrons votes, so no.

There will not be any distribution of the game on Patreon, only Discord (and Subscribestar, of course).

1649339260836.png

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
I like the mechanics. But it really needs some continuity checks. Nahir, the you ruler south of your domain, is claiming she is good with people and is liked. When you infiltrate her realm everybody you meet says that she is a young brat and the worst that could happen.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I like the mechanics. But it really needs some continuity checks. Nahir, the you ruler south of your domain, is claiming she is good with people and is liked. When you infiltrate her realm everybody you meet says that she is a young brat and the worst that could happen.
Well you talked to the commoners not sure about the nobility.
Also the fact that they just spoke bad about her yet never rebelled even though she milked them for every copper coin they owned to build new architectual wonders is also speaking for her.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
When I try to infiltrate Hawatia, there's a map bug. I can talk to the merchant, but no other locations show up on the map.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
When I try to infiltrate Hawatia, there's a map bug. I can talk to the merchant, but no other locations show up on the map.
After you talk to barefoot Takau you'll see Lord Buka's mansion on the bottom right section of the map. You must start Lord Buka's act, but you don't have to finish it.

4.30 star(s) 116 Votes