meh123456789

May 26, 2024
Switch VN Mode off and One Vs. One RPS Duels On before the fight. It's a change we implemented for 0.12 that is messing up Zhilly's combat scenes. gojira667

View attachment 3745320
thanks, I auto-completed the infiltration now but I might go back. Now my issue is that I can't get Halfdan to accept the market prices list nor will the traders offer any dialogue beyond prices (fleet fiefdom)

Deinki

Sep 6, 2023
I updated gallery made by TedInven and if he doesn't mind I will continue to update it
  • EDIT: 01.03.2023 -> update to V0.11.3 - (FILE: gallery_unlocker.rpy)
  • EDIT: 06.03.2023 -> works on V0.11.4.1 - (FILE: gallery_unlocker.rpy)
  • EDIT: 02.04.2023 -> works on V0.11.5 - (FILE: gallery_unlocker.rpy)
This is hotfix of "Pregnant Alam" scene. If you find any bug in this scene in the further updates let me know. Scene will be broke again if something will be change in game files. Sorry for late with update, it's because I have mute all notifications on forum.
Which folder should I put this file in? I don't know how to use it.

Daisies

Jun 12, 2017
Meh, raping someone in their sleep seems like the dullest kind of masturbation; can't dominate someone who isn't conscious. But eh, tastes differ I guess.

Doorknob22, the scene with the MC's two sisters triggered two weeks before breeding the Mothers, but references the later event (and their niece having been born) as already having happened.

Currently: the MC's sister and one of his (magically adult) daughters. Another sister and their mother still to come.
Thanks King

Reactions: gregers

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
khan.jpg
VN Ren'Py ██████
This is the Italian translation of Vae Victis - Khan: Conquer, Ravish, Breed [v0.12.3]

Download
Download

Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the game folder into the game directory, replace when asked.
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"

Last edited:

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Not to be a spoilsport but the dungeon decision is actually reversible. The 'wench' also doesn't react any differently after than if you go through the seduction line.

powerranger..

Jun 15, 2024
Vae Victis - Khan: Conquer, Ravish, Breed [v0.12.3] [Doorknob22]
Android UNOFFICAIL port:-

Warning:-This is unofficial port and this message can get delete within 24 hours so save this link or join for back up. Credit goes to:- Telegram link to share:-

4.20 star(s) 121 Votes