DracZ

Feb 28, 2020
Sola's quest only triggers 60 turns after Tinpingia's quest was done. (territoryList[5].miniQuestFinishTurn + 60).

Dian/Sofia trigger is:
  1. You have completed Tinpingia's quest.
  2. You currently control Tinpingia.
  3. You have at least one kid with Dian.
  4. Dian is not visibly pregnant or recovering from giving birth.
Is it exactly 60 tyrns because it has been way longer and no Sola is showing up.
Can't seem to get the Dian Quest to trigger either....

Maybe a new game is in order...

Sorry been a while, forgot the star in the top left corner hides/shows some quests....

Last edited:
Reactions: gojira667

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
Is it possible in an Update or 2 or if possible at all if you could add a Built-in-walkthrough?

I don't normally enjoy sandbox games but I do like this one and the concepts and such, I'd love if there was a Walkthrough toggle where each Dialogue options had Green text for the best option or displayed a hint about the consequences like if a girl will be a loyal wench or if there will be a negative outcome like being forced to pick one girl over another.

And for the exploration stuff maybe an arrow or something on the screen shows up for the best possible route making it easier to navigate for lazy people like myself who usually prefer more VN style games.

I tried to read the walkthrough but it kind of takes you out of the game to tab into a PDF reader and back into the game... I'm actually playing the PC/Windows version through JoiPlay on android for the mods and uncompressed images so the game can actually sometimes just close when I open another app so I need to save every time I want to look at the walkthrough

But yeah it would be awesome if this game had a sort of built in walkthrough to make choices and navigation easier for me and others who prefer the more VN style over sandbox

Reactions: Thebigbadwolf89

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
VaeVictisKhanConquerRavishBreed-0.12.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Meh, raping someone in their sleep seems like the dullest kind of masturbation; can't dominate someone who isn't conscious. But eh, tastes differ I guess.

Doorknob22, the scene with the MC's two sisters triggered two weeks before breeding the Mothers, but references the later event (and their niece having been born) as already having happened.

Been a couple years since I checked on this, any actual incest content yet?
Currently: the MC's sister and one of his (magically adult) daughters. Another sister and their mother still to come.

celticxfrost

Feb 8, 2022
I updated gallery made by TedInven and if he doesn't mind I will continue to update it
  • EDIT: 01.03.2023 -> update to V0.11.3 - (FILE: gallery_unlocker.rpy)
  • EDIT: 06.03.2023 -> works on V0.11.4.1 - (FILE: gallery_unlocker.rpy)
  • EDIT: 02.04.2023 -> works on V0.11.5 - (FILE: gallery_unlocker.rpy)
This is hotfix of "Pregnant Alam" scene. If you find any bug in this scene in the further updates let me know. Scene will be broke again if something will be change in game files. Sorry for late with update, it's because I have mute all notifications on forum.
anyone have the new update of this one?

lazysherlock

Nov 28, 2021
Jeeeeeebuz this thing needs compressed.
I just want to share a little tip that I use because I see someone asking for compressed version all the time when its already been posted. If its a recent game, use CTRL+F (find) and type compressed. It'll search the whole page for that word and you just click up or down arrow and it'll take you to each word until you find the correct one. If its not there, check the previous page and so on until you end up on a page thats last post is old. Then you use the search function provided by F95 at the top and view the first line for each result until you see the one that has the correct language talking about the specifics of the compressed file. Hope this helps. I use CTRL+F feature every time I use this site. For recent games at least I find it easier.

Reactions: UncleDolan

ninhoxp

Jan 19, 2020
V0.12.3
Plot:
1. A Journey of Karder and his fully grown elfkin daughter.
2. Karder gets intimate with the goddess of love herself.
I haven't followed it for a while, I didn't know the plot escalated like that.
It's time to download it again.

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
I updated gallery made by TedInven and if he doesn't mind I will continue to update it
  • EDIT: 01.03.2023 -> update to V0.11.3 - (FILE: gallery_unlocker.rpy)
  • EDIT: 06.03.2023 -> works on V0.11.4.1 - (FILE: gallery_unlocker.rpy)
  • EDIT: 02.04.2023 -> works on V0.11.5 - (FILE: gallery_unlocker.rpy)
This is hotfix of "Pregnant Alam" scene. If you find any bug in this scene in the further updates let me know. Scene will be broke again if something will be change in game files. Sorry for late with update, it's because I have mute all notifications on forum.

This needs updating and also if I click on it while in mobile (don't know about PC) it just opens a text page full id what looks like Renpy code instead of a download file

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
Sola's quest only triggers 60 turns after Tinpingia's quest was done. (territoryList[5].miniQuestFinishTurn + 60).

Dian/Sofia trigger is:
  1. You have completed Tinpingia's quest.
  2. You currently control Tinpingia.
  3. You have at least one kid with Dian.
  4. Dian is not visibly pregnant or recovering from giving birth.
Turns out I missed the fucking button to initiate the acts

• Hey there
Reactions: gojira667
4.20 star(s) 121 Votes