Ryka1313

Mar 8, 2021
Tired of seeing obviously female characters with a penis in the "gay" category, especially since the rules actually SPECIFY that this tag is only for content featuring two or more men engaging in sexual activity together and futanari and transfemale content doesn't apply (for obvious reasons).

Dec 29, 2018
I played this for the first time just now and it's a really good game for the most part. I only have a few specific complaints about the game.

There's two paths to get Domia's help, and only one of them lets you recruit her to your side and have sex with her. That path is also the only one where she talks about her past as a child sex slave and her adult life as a willing whore where she was fucking every guard in the garrison. I don't ever enjoy hearing about a potential love interests sexual past, and this one was particularly unpleasant.

It also didn't fit the story, since this path is also the only one where she insists on leaving most of Fadha's money behind. Fadha refused to give Domia what she wanted most by preventing her from learning how to fight, which is what led Domia to whore herself out to the guards in order to learn. So why is Domia demanding that we leave most of her money behind? Wouldn't that make more sense if Fadha had ordered the reluctant guards to train her? That part of her backstory just seems very unnecessary and awful.

After gaining the respect of Sumia, and having a child with her, there is a scene where you are fucking her and some guy walks in the room. This isn't a thing I'm interested in unless it's a form of revenge against a dude that doesn't want to see it (like Zuri's scene), so I already wasn't keen on it, but then it got so much worse when the narration states that "Sumia hates to be fucked in front of others, but you informed her that this is your will and she has no option but to accept it."

Sumia is one of my favourites, so I don't want to do that to her, and it's weird that it's unavoidable since we can avoid such scenes with Teniy (at the pond where you send a guy away) and with Angilia and Eviette (in the attic where you tell a guy to stay downstairs). So it just feels like Sumia isn't getting the same level of respect as the others here.

I was happy to see Zuri return as part of Sumia's ongoing story. I only wish she could've stayed longer. I also wish we could get Odi to be a permanent part of our harem. Not as an advisor, of course, but as a maid or servant of some sort. It would be a nice side quest to go scoop her up from her parents while she's pregnant with our child and bring her back to base.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Loved the idea of bringing previously conquered wenches with you on missions, really spices things up. Looking forward to (hopefully) more of that in future updates. Maybe multiple wenches could be brought (e.g. posing as a family with Angilia as the wife and Nahir the teenage daughter) as I've noticed that there hasn't been any threesome/multi scenes with the different wenches.
Yeah, I think bringing Wenches to quests could be a good idea but I must be careful not to hurt the game's flexibility indirectly. I.e. now you can conquest fiefdoms in any order you choose based on borders and army force but if people knew they'd only be able to see a certain content if they played in a specific order, I'd be indirectly hurting the flexibility of the game.

I apologise if this was already asked, but where did maya's scene go?
Maya's scene is gone.

A question I forgot to ask. And apologies if you've answered it ad nauseum.

Are you planning for version 1.0 to be the full game?
The reason I ask is, I'm looking at the number of unconquered fiefdoms and also the number of the current version (0.8.8 from 0.7.5) and it feels like you'll get to version 1.0 in the next 2 or 3 updates.
If so, then I'm guessing you have a different plan for the western fiefdoms altogether, correct?
For numbering purpose, there's no problem having version 0.9, 0.10, 0.11, 0.12 etc. As for "what's next" it's a big question: whether I wrap everything up in one game (Vae Victis - Khan) or I start another game for the Wester Sister. From gaming perspective there should not be a huge difference, but there might be advantages and disadvantages to splitting the game Vs. keeping it whole. Version control, file sizes, uniform quality, etc

Doorknob22 do you plan to at somepoint down the line revisit older scenes to add animations and bring them in-line with the newer animated scenes?
In the past I have asked my patrons about having a "technical version" for improving UI and animations and they voted against it. I might do it in tiny bits.

Alright, I gave the game a shot and so far it's super fun. Karder can be influenced quite extensively by the player which I love so he isn't just a straight up villain on my save. It's really oddly satisfying to conquer new lands which in turn also lets you welcome a new girl or two into your harem. So far I've let all the girls join my council and I honestly doubt I want any girl to just be a sex slave in the cellar so I hope that the council won't run out of space.

I have to say tho, I wish the birth of a child from one of your wenches would be a bit of a bigger deal. The kids just get born off-screen and you can't even name them. I think it would have been cool to atleast be able to have simple small talk with the kids some time after they are born. Also, I've just conquered the area that was reigned by Nahir and I can't help but wonder if her busty ass MILF mom just got away, essentially leaving the game? I'm a huge MILF fan so seeing such a bombshell just disappear would be kind of a shame. Or is she gonna appear later on again and she just fled? Well in any case, I would have enjoyed for her to join the harem too.

Overall, very fun game so far and I'll definitely jump back in... right now basically lol. Keep up the great work, Doorknob22!
I do consider having some form of baby tracking but I'm not going to invest much into it. Perhaps some ststistics like over children sired, children per Wench etc.

I don't really get the point of including gay content in this tiny amount. It's way too little to attract players interested in M/M content and just enough to annoy players who exclude the tag.
I add content neither to attract nor to annoy, I add content because I think the content should be there.

Hi! Sorry for my question, im to lazzy read all the post Anybody knows why i cant sent Teniya to the palace from prison? Have some limit how many women can be placed to the palace? I select give some position in the council, but she stay in the prison ...
I could not reproduce this problem. Does it happen only with Teniya? Did you check with the other Wenches? Please send me a save file so I could look into it.

So when I downloaded this and started a new game, it started me in prison. It says I miss real floors, when I click it flashes a rug under me, but goes back to the initial image and dialogue, and if I keep clicking it eventually gives me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as the game crashes. I tried redownloading from a different site and got the same problem.

I could not reproduce this problem. Please send me a save file so I could look into it.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Yeah, I think bringing Wenches to quests could be a good idea but I must be careful not to hurt the game's flexibility indirectly. I.e. now you can conquest fiefdoms in any order you choose based on borders and army force but if people knew they'd only be able to see a certain content if they played in a specific order, I'd be indirectly hurting the flexibility of the game.
It's only my opinion but I have always preferred story before flexibility. Maybe you should think to divide story to chapters (2-3), each of them separated from others by time pass - then MC could even see some of his children. On the other hand, there would be flexibility within single chapter.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Tired of seeing obviously female characters with a penis in the "gay" category, especially since the rules actually SPECIFY that this tag is only for content featuring two or more men engaging in sexual activity together and futanari and transfemale content doesn't apply (for obvious reasons).
Obviously female characters? This game has atleast two legit m/m encounters, the guys involved are fairly "twinky" but are certainly not trans characters, so what are you talking about? Is it only "Bara"-characters that counts in your book? Then that's perhaps your taste but nothing to do with the tags.

cybermonger

Jun 15, 2017
If already there is maybe i didn't see it, but it would be useful a "call the banners/call to war" type of button to transfer all troops to main army all at once to attack a fiefdom

Reactions: M.Sato

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
For numbering purpose, there's no problem having version 0.9, 0.10, 0.11, 0.12 etc. As for "what's next" it's a big question: whether I wrap everything up in one game (Vae Victis - Khan) or I start another game for the Wester Sister. From gaming perspective there should not be a huge difference, but there might be advantages and disadvantages to splitting the game Vs. keeping it whole. Version control, file sizes, uniform quality, etc
Thank you for clearing up my confusion. And good luck with whichever option you find more suitable.

pablo.1297

Jan 2, 2019
Hello, I know there is a door (image) but I can't open it, there is no button or anything when I pass the mouse, I'm getting frustrated, I looked in the game files and I saw that there were more doors too, none of them work, I don't know if it's my game or what the hell is wrong.
1679230426113.png

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
VaeVictisKhanConquerRavishBreed-0.8.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
Hello, I know there is a door (image) but I can't open it, there is no button or anything when I pass the mouse, I'm getting frustrated, I looked in the game files and I saw that there were more doors too, none of them work, I don't know if it's my game or what the hell is wrong.
Check the last chapter in the WT:

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
>game is called Vae Victis: Conquer, Ravish, Breed
>
MC has the catchphrase "The royal seed always breeds"
>almost every sex scene mentions unprotected wombs at some point
>you STILL can't impregnate Alam, one of the first major NPCs in the game

Come on.

Arnevenson

Feb 6, 2018
There are no plans for "court intrigue" due to the hyper non-linearity of the game: I can't know which Wench you are going to have at any specific time so writing scenes for Wenches which aren't there seems like a huge hit-or-miss thing.

Now that I have explained why it can't happen I'm starting to think of ways for making it happen. Damn.
You probably are starting to think about what I'm going to suggest, but you can solve this problem pretty easily by writing stories that involve only some combinations of territories/characters, and which as such start only once these territories/characters have been dealt with.

For example, if you write a story involving some priestesses from Limtinia trying to free (if in the dungeon) or to turn around (if in the Council) Angilia, you could just set the condition for the story to start to be "conquered Limtinia and Oryeonguk".

ekezie

Dec 21, 2017
Just found out about this game. Very very good. Needs more GILF wenches tho. Get them in the harem asap lol. :love:

4.20 star(s) 123 Votes