blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
Am I missing something? I can't get the win version to even start.
You aren't alone. All I get is this out of the log.
The dev posted a solution earlier in the thread. Sometimes Ren'Py doesn't like when a new version comes out and old save files still exist.

Go to this folder %AppData%/Renpy and find the Khan- folder, then delete the old save files. It worked for me.

Reactions: pizbia

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
IIRC, there is an 8 day post-birth recovery period. If they all gave birth on the same day then yes, you won't be able to fuck any of them until after the recovery period. The other act 2 events will also become available then if you were waiting on babies for any of the other Wenches.
That seems like crucial information that should've been mentioned somewhere.
I did not see it mentioned anywhere.
Oh well, thanks for the advice anyway.

Reactions: gojira667

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I would like to see the Acolyte actually turn up at the palace with her offspring, she would make a nice addition to the harem, but as I have seen there is more coming, do we need a certain patch for them?
I might add her in the future, from time to time I post polls to the SubStar and Patreon supporters to see who would they like to see more of.

Going through the "bad guy" options still kept the game interesting after "good guy" playthrough, because how radically different the protagonist behaved against women even if the overall story never changed.
I enjoy writing two routes simply because I enjoy writing. I love the nasty flow because nasty is sexy but I also love the seduction flow because I can explore the characters more. Like why Tana'Dur is in such a vulnerable position. When we think of cultists we often see them as brainwashed mindless drones but what happens when they get bored to death doing cult shit? Stuff like that.

did I do something wrong? I was doing the missions of the Amazons and suddenly, when the attack jumped and did not capture Dian and his aunt, how do I fix it? the territory is mine, but I don't have them in the palace either: S
Did you get a screen asking you if you wish to ravish them? If not you probably killed them. If you did, they are in the Holding Cells.

It's actually a bug in the quest. The var never gets set to True. Though it's possible to infer it based on the other two related vars.
Yes :FacePalm: Fixed for 0.7

You aren't alone. All I get is this out of the log.
Try to delete all you old saves. This is a Ren'py problem.

Why are these cheats no longer needed?
Because the game offers VN Mode (Settings -> Game Settings) to make running the empire an automatic success and Chicken Icon when you want to win a 1:1 without thinking too hard.

How do I know which books to take from the library?
Assuming you refer the trilogy, you only need to find one trilogy, i.e. three books.

When you enter any store during the "trilogy hunt" phase, the game will remind you what you're looking for by telling you something like "You approach the stacks of books, looking for books of {b}The Mothers{/b} trilogy.". The other trilogies are "The Age of Pain" and "The Conquerors of yore". At the start of the quest the game will randomly pick one trilogy and this is the one whose books you need to find.

Reactions: CircaAD

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Is there combat experience in the game, like I am following the guide, it says you can either watch this chick be gang banged by goblins or attack, is there any point in attacking other than not wanting to see the sex scene, like will killing them give me more health or more DPS.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeMoS666

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is there combat experience in the game, like I am following the guide, it says you can either watch this chick be gang banged by goblins or attack, is there any point in attacking other than not wanting to see the sex scene, like will killing them give me more health or more DPS.
Not sure which scene you are commenting about but most combat is about the MC getting to fuck... either by "saveing" a "Damsel in distress" or by takeing the right of the strongest and rape the looser

Reactions: DeMoS666

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not sure which scene you are commenting about but most combat is about the MC getting to fuck... either by "saveing" a "Damsel in distress" or by takeing the right of the strongest and rape the looser
Some chick in a cave, Azru or something, I see, well another game I play Mist has combat system in place, and fighting gains you experience in one of 3 areas you can choose from, sneak, attack and health, just wondered if this game did too.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Some chick in a cave, Azru or something, I see, well another game I play Mist has combat system in place, and fighting gains you experience in one of 3 areas you can choose from, sneak, attack and health, just wondered if this game did too.
It does not, the combat is strictly Rock, Paper & Scissors. No stats improvement or the likes.

Doorknob22 , we want Zhilli or there's gonna be a riot!!!!!
I am readying pitchforks as I am typing, just so you know! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Your experience is getting what is owed to you, not giving what you earned.
You either watch them rape girls or your stop them. There is your combat experience.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
In the encounter with Arzu, you can either charge in, taking the gobbos by surprise and face only one fight or wait for them to recover and fight two fights. It's not experience.

Doorknob22 , we want Zhilli or there's gonna be a riot!!!!!
I am readying pitchforks as I am typing, just so you know! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
If it wasn't clear already, tiny-yet-busty humanoids are a thing in the game, be they foul mouthed goblin girls or sweet she-hobbits. Rest assured, you'll see more them.

Reactions: IPsycho and CircaAD

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
WTF with this game? I can not take\capture any of landgirl!
After i atk them they just died after duel and not any sex scenes not trigger after duel!!!!
Use Defensive and Subdue attacks only, that will keep them alive.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DWYA8888

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Use Defensive and Subdue attacks only, that will keep them alive.
Any chance you can change that mechanic? there has been a couple of times I've accidently done an normal attack at the beginning, which has forced me to reload an earlier save, after all it's not the first attack that is fatal (normally) it's the last one.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Any chance you can change that mechanic? there has been a couple of times I've accidently done an normal attack at the beginning, which has forced me to reload an earlier save, after all it's not the first attack that is fatal (normally) it's the last one.
Even a minor wound can cause leathal damage if the battle is dragged out or you are unable to treat it after the battle.
Afterall there are no hospitals around in each city at that age

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Even a minor wound can cause leathal damage if the battle is dragged out or you are unable to treat it after the battle.
Afterall there are no hospitals around in each city at that age
there is a big difference between "can" and "does", I'm not suggesting a complete overhaul, just forgive to first strike maybe, or make it an RNG thing whether any given blow is potentially fatal or superficial.

4.20 star(s) 126 Votes