RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I wish we could treat them like servants, with council positions but still serving as breeding stock.
To me, that is exactly what happens on the "Seduction"-routes. The quests are all about gaining respect, not love. They are usually happy to be fucked, but it is clearly Karder who decides when the fucking happens, if they get bred, etc. Really doesn't fit my idea of a loving relationship :)

Reactions: whichone

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Is it possible to increase the number of characters available in the save names, to like double what it is.
gojira667 what say you?

I have been to the temple and to the storage room, however when inside, I am not given any option. How do I break the vial please ?
Are you sure you are there during night time? If you are and still run into this problem please share the save file with me and I'll debug.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Surprising this is much more fun than I thought it would be.

Is there going to be much of a difference between being nice and, well a rapist.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Hey Doorknob22 what about introducing the next ruler being a character similar to Princess Jehnna from Conan the destroyer. You can even introduce a jealous, evil aunt witch as a side character and everything. Karder is missing a beautiful young blonde in his royal harem

4472157b20a83e73d71fe3d6611f0381.jpg 95355d8d5433f19198e9eeb8cb3c6ed1.jpg

Last edited:

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
They are usually happy to be fucked
That's way more romantic than I'd like it to be lol
Iit is clearly Karder who decides when the fucking happens, if they get bred, etc. Really doesn't fit my idea of a loving relationship
I think this absolutely correct from the point of view of someone looking for a healthy, modern relationship, but when we're talking about a medieval setting that's as romantic as it gets, with bonus points for the happy sex.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Is there going to be much of a difference between being nice and, well a rapist.
Not sure if I understand your question.

1. If you mean to ask if there is a difference in the experience for the player between playing the seduction and dominance, then I can't tell what people feel, I can say I invest 100% effort in both and try to make them unique and enjoyable.

2. If you mean to ask if your actions are tallied somewhere and hidden counters count them, then the answer mostly no. There are some flow where they do affect future outcomes, most notably is if you're being rapey during the Ziruan oasis quest, you won't have the option to recruit Fahda later on but these are few and far between. I wanted to give players real freedom when making their choices and not worry too much about losing future content. Having said that, I do contemplate adding an optional Reputation system that will affect your strategy game, something like if you have a high negative rep your high Obedience will be more efficient but Morale in the fiefs will suffer and the other way around, if you are generally act like a non-asshole, your positive Reputation will increase and your fiefdoms will be more productive but you'll have to struggle a bit more with restraining the unruly segments of your population. If I do implement the Reputation, your decisions during the quests may contribute to your score.

Is there a limit to the number of wenches you can have in the palace.
No, you can put all 5+ in the palace. The veterans here remember when the Wenches in the palace used to be a standard Ren'py menu but it got so big I moved to the interactive yard we have today. I believe that Karder can find me a bigger yard if I need to ;)

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Not sure if I understand your question.

1. If you mean to ask if there is a difference in the experience for the player between playing the seduction and dominance, then I can't tell what people feel, I can say I invest 100% effort in both and try to make them unique and enjoyable.

2. If you mean to ask if your actions are tallied somewhere and hidden counters count them, then the answer mostly no. There are some flow where they do affect future outcomes, most notably is if you're being rapey during the Ziruan oasis quest, you won't have the option to recruit Fahda later on but these are few and far between. I wanted to give players real freedom when making their choices and not worry too much about losing future content. Having said that, I do contemplate adding an optional Reputation system that will affect your strategy game, something like if you have a high negative rep your high Obedience will be more efficient but Morale in the fiefs will suffer and the other way around, if you are generally act like a non-asshole, your positive Reputation will increase and your fiefdoms will be more productive but you'll have to struggle a bit more with restraining the unruly segments of your population. If I do implement the Reputation, your decisions during the quests may contribute to your score.

No, you can put all 5+ in the palace. The veterans here remember when the Wenches in the palace used to be a standard Ren'py menu but it got so big I moved to the interactive yard we have today. I believe that Karder can find me a bigger yard if I need to ;)
I would like to see the Acolyte actually turn up at the palace with her offspring, she would make a nice addition to the harem, but as I have seen there is more coming, do we need a certain patch for them?

Reactions: Blizzard99

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Android update please
Is the android port going to be updated?
Android port is now available. As usual, you can download it from my folder in my sig but I also opened a ticket for F95 staff.

I was thinking more if you go rapey is there game over, bad game ending.
No, no, no no no. I will never ever add a "you chose wrong, fuck you, game over" option. I can't understand developers who add such options, where is the fun in that?!

The only "game over" is dying in combat.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Android port is now available. As usual, you can download it from my folder in my sig but I also opened a ticket for F95 staff.

No, no, no no no. I will never ever add a "you chose wrong, fuck you, game over" option. I can't understand developers who add such options, where is the fun in that?!

The only "game over" is dying in combat.
Ok, cool thanks.
Do you know there is a continuity problem with Angy, if you beat her in combat, ravish her, and then put her in the palace we ask her how long since she felt a man 3 years, and she says yes.

Apr 21, 2022
When you click as the text is showing up, instead of the text showing up fully, as it would in any other RenPy game, it skips to the next line instead.

It's the most annoying thing ever.

(That being said, I really hope you can bang the queen GILF at some point.)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
When you click as the text is showing up, instead of the text showing up fully, as it would in any other RenPy game, it skips to the next line instead.

Yeah that is why into settings and set text speed to max.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Ok, cool thanks.
Do you know there is a continuity problem with Angy, if you beat her in combat, ravish her, and then put her in the palace we ask her how long since she felt a man 3 years, and she says yes.
I hate continuity "bugs" like these. I'll change the dialog if you ravished her. Thanks!

Doorknob22 Dian & Antiop can't get pregnant in my game? is it bugged?
You had me worried for a moment but I couldn't reproduce this, i.e. I got them pregnant both in the palace and in the dungeon. Remember that by default, pregnancy is random, you have 1/3 chance to succeed. You can toggle random pregnancy off in the game settings.

Weird, I didn't notice it. Maybe I'm used to it. Let me check.

Reactions: CircaAD and Havik79
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes