Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
What does the pregnancy random mean, if you turn it off does it stop any female from getting pregnant, or does it mean they always get pregnant.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
What does the pregnancy random mean, if you turn it off does it stop any female from getting pregnant, or does it mean they always get pregnant.
The latter. Turn it off, and pregnancy is guaranteed for each breeding attempt.

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The latter. Turn it off, and pregnancy is guaranteed for each breeding attempt.
Oh shit, is there a list of girls who can get pregnant like Eviette, or is it just the wenches.
Do you actually see them pregnant or is it off screen.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
then I have another for you, if you rape the orc in this update he'll say that he's never fucked an orc before, but he did back in the grand arena
Actually, no, this one I saw in advance :) and I added a similar option in case you fuck the "nameless orc girl" (Homraz) first and then you fuck Gleeful...

1658606584922.png

Oh shit, is there a list of girls who can get pregnant like Eviette, or is it just the wenches.
Do you actually see them pregnant or is it off screen.
No, this option only affects captured Wenches and only they have on screen pregnancies.

Reactions: Havik79

Arkkimonni

Apr 9, 2022
I must say.

This is a real top tier game I've ever found through the site.

Played the game through VN mode, because managing provinces wasn't simply my cup of tea, but still having to use the system in VN mode if you wanted extra scenes with captured women was just great design for the game.

Going through the "bad guy" options still kept the game interesting after "good guy" playthrough, because how radically different the protagonist behaved against women even if the overall story never changed.

I hope to see more quality content in the upcoming patches.

Reactions: CircaAD

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Actually, no, this one I saw in advance :) and I added a similar option in case you fuck the "nameless orc girl" (Homraz) first and then you fuck Gleeful...

View attachment 1942296

No, this option only affects captured Wenches and only they have on screen pregnancies.
then something did go wrong because I definitly fucked the arena orc, probably has to do with savegames or something like that

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
did I do something wrong? I was doing the missions of the Amazons and suddenly, when the attack jumped and did not capture Dian and his aunt, how do I fix it? the territory is mine, but I don't have them in the palace either: S

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Ok, I hate to be that guy, but why is the bug I reported way back when act 2 events released not fixed?
I just played through the entire game up to that point again, and it happened in exactly the same way.

Having conquered all kingdoms (except the newest one) in order of release, I got all the wenches pregnant at the same time (because you don't even need to advance time to conquer), and once the act 2 for Nahir became available played that through.
Afterwards, all sexual activity with the wenches becomes disabled and they don't display existing pregnancies either.

Thankfully, I did back up a save before the event, but cmon.

Edit: Oh, and even better? I just tested out what happens if I wait out the pregnancies instead, and everything just becomes disabled again.

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
Am I the only idiot who has trouble with the combat system?
I play without the sound, but is there a way to tell the opponent is going to do before they do it? Any clues? or is it just random and a pray to god I got it right?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Am I the only idiot who has trouble with the combat system?
I play without the sound, but is there a way to tell the opponent is going to do before they do it? Any clues? or is it just random and a pray to god I got it right?
Every enemy has a fixed pattern. Use defensive attacks until you've memorized it. You can know when the pattern resets because it'll say something like "You probe for damage" without the enemy doing anything or "nothing happens this round".

Reactions: CircaAD

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
this zip is giving a "headers error". even after I re-downloaded from a different site
it extracts. but it might have issues due to a missing file or two due to this problem

Last edited:

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
Edit: Oh, and even better? I just tested out what happens if I wait out the pregnancies instead, and everything just becomes disabled again.
IIRC, there is an 8 day post-birth recovery period. If they all gave birth on the same day then yes, you won't be able to fuck any of them until after the recovery period. The other act 2 events will also become available then if you were waiting on babies for any of the other Wenches.

then something did go wrong because I definitly fucked the arena orc, probably has to do with savegames or something like that
It's actually a bug in the quest. The var never gets set to True. Though it's possible to infer it based on the other two related vars.

Last edited:

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Am I missing something? I can't get the win version to even start.
You aren't alone. All I get is this out of the log.

log.txt said:
Sat Jul 23 22:09:06 2022
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.06s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.02s
Loading error handling took 0.05s
Loading script took 0.71s

Reactions: pizbia

TheGhost13579

May 1, 2018
I will be honest, I would be looking forward the family quest much more if the queen/mother wasn't so ugly.
Agreed most of the other older women are fine but the mother just looks ugly I hope we can just kill her and be done with her at the end.

4.20 star(s) 126 Votes