Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Ideally, fiefdoms joining forces would make sense, however, from game design point of view I'm not sure how to tackle it given that in VN mode players can conquer any fiefdom they want in any order they want and even in normal mode I can't know which fiefdoms will be conquered and in what order.

An alternative to joining forces would be something like "reinforcements from the Western Sister", where each fiefdom's strength grows with each each of Karder's conquests (of course, they'll need to still be beatable...). I could apply this after the 5th of 6th fief, so not to break the existing status and this could also tie nicely into the story, with a cutscene of the Wench with Queen Remy.

Oh, and I didn't think of any of this until I began to reply to your message, so thanks!
How about you give each kingdom a "Confidence Value" (CV), at the beginning this value is maxed out representing complete faith in themselves to repel any attack without aid.
  • As the player conquers kingdoms, the CV on each remaining kingdom decreases by a value representative of the proximity of the player to their borders,
  • the CV level is inversely representative to how much effort they put into their preemptive raids and how many soldiers in their garrisons
  • and once the CV drops below a certain level they start requesting aid from neighbors,(priority to neighbours without a border to the player since they will be most likely to spare soldiers).
Do NPC nations have inventory/trade? this could be a major bagaining chip, so the last kingdoms conquered would be the richest because of negotiations for aid

Reactions: Umariel

Xoxomex7

Dec 2, 2019
There's no real need for them for now, but here's a few select console variables for those too impatient to build up in other ways:

Code:
#MC
mcBaseDamage = XX #Subdue and defensive attacks deal half damage, aggressive attacks deal double damage
mc_hp = XX
mc_max_hp = XX

#Resources (capped at 10 on Day 0, + 20 the day after claiming Gaunteinguk, + 20 the day after claiming Oryeonguk)
troops = XX
gold = XX

#Territories
Gaunteinguk.obedience = XX
Gaunteinguk.morale = XX
Gaunteinguk.garrisonTroops = XX
Oryeonguk.obedience = XX
Oryeonguk.morale = XX
Oryeonguk.garrisonTroops = XX
Replace XX with the value you want. You break it, you bought it: If you're not absolutely sure what you're doing, save before changing anything.
How it works?
I mean which file we need to modify!

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
There's a 4 turns delay in troops movement. Having queen Teniya in your palace will reduce this delay to 3 turns.
When I put Teniya into my court sending troops to a garrison will cause the troops to disappear permanently. They will not show up as garrisoned troops even after 10 turns.

Edit: oh I figured out the bug. It happens when you send 0 troops. then you will never be able to send troops again.

Last edited:

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
When I put Teniya into my court sending troops to a garrison will cause the troops to disappear permanently. They will not show up as garrisoned troops even after 10 turns.

Edit: oh I figured out the bug. It happens when you send 0 troops. then you will never be able to send troops again.
Yes, unfortunately it's a known bug that is fixed for 0.7.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Children are not currently tracked, if that is what you mean. After giving birth, a Wench becomes unavailable for sex for a few turns while she rests.
I believe he was asking about whether they would become characters.

But why do they get maternal leave? Is this some ethical company or something?

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
Is this only a bug fix or is there story progression in this update? It's only bug fix and typo correction in the changelog.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Yes. Help me find hot Asian models if you got some spare time and want to assist. Not all Asian models, I can run a search on my own. Only the hot ones ;)
Well, there is this currently in a Flash Sale Audition shots here there are other candidates in the sale too ...

Reactions: haooni

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Yes. Help me find hot Asian models if you got some spare time and want to assist. Not all Asian models, I can run a search on my own. Only the hot ones ;)
Huh, that's quite a challenge. I have been looking for that as well but, there isn't an East Asian category anywhere to filter out the models. Unfortunately, most of the ones I have seen either look cartoony or have some East Asian features dialled to the point that they look like Genghis Khan. Well, maybe that's what Karder is into. You never know. However, if I had to choose between one evil and another, I'd rather not choose at all choose the cartoony ones. I did come across a few that are to my taste. Well, some are borderline East Asian I guess, depends on where you draw the line for the East Asian appearance. Let me see if I can gather a list. I'll add more if I find more. So far I have found:

Unfortunately, it is a hair asset that doesn't mention which model he used. It doesn't look like Luckystar which is from the same bundle. That one looks like she chopped her jaws off.

This one looks pretty natural, but again, the asset doesn't mention which model he used.

Well, you probably only need one or a few, so I guess these are more than enough for you. Some of them lean towards the cartoony side, but what can you do? I wish they could look more realistic without being like something out of a horror movie. For some reason the artists making the East Asian characters don't seem to be taking references from East Asian celebrities.

Edit: More

Last edited:

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Huh, that's quite a challenge. I have been looking for that as well but, there isn't an East Asian category anywhere to filter out the models. Unfortunately, most of the ones I have seen either look cartoony or have some East Asian features dialled to the point that they look like Genghis Khan. Well, maybe that's what Karder is into. You never know. However, if I had to choose between one evil and another, I'd rather not choose at all choose the cartoony ones. I did come across a few that are to my taste. Well, some are borderline East Asian I guess, depends on where you draw the line for the East Asian appearance. Let me see if I can gather a list. I'll add more if I find more. So far I have found:

Unfortunately, it is a hair asset that doesn't mention which model he used. It doesn't look like Luckystar which is from the same bundle. That one looks like she chopped her jaws off.

This one looks pretty natural, but again, the asset doesn't mention which model he used.

Well, you probably only need one or a few, so I guess these are more than enough for you. Some of them lean towards the cartoony side, but what can you do? I wish they could look more realistic without being like something out of a horror movie. For some reason the artists making the East Asian characters don't seem to be taking references from East Asian celebrities.
1661304795485.png

spoilt for choice really, there is a pletora of assets for east asian models

4.20 star(s) 126 Votes