BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Screw you :p I remember that game when it was considered bleeding edge... and stay off my lawn!!!! Damn kids!
I'm also not that young xd. I'm in my 20s. I did play the game when I was a kid. I just didn't understand the mechanics too well. But looking back, it's certainly a very unique game.

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm also not that young xd. I'm in my 20s. I did play the game when I was a kid. I just didn't understand the mechanics too well. But looking back, it's certainly a very unique game.
Ahhh! A Tweenager :p.. Yup your Young
Blast from my childhood. Pong ( ) and Tank Commander ( ).

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
hi i cant seem to run the game.like it wont boot up.is there a solution for this issue?
the game runs fine, maybe check your directory structure, some games refuse to work if there any of the folders name has strange characters.
if that doesn't work check you mods, and maybe trying redownload/reinstall

PS giving info about your system and a clear description of what is or isn't happening (including error messages) can be really helpful

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
:ROFLMAO: If you use "defensive" attacks, you'll take basically no damage, allowing you to memorize or write down the enemy attack patterns LOL.
Yup & from there it's just Rock, Paper, Scissors, choosing the option to the right of the enemy's & ensuring you only ever choose Subdue, if you want to add them.
Still, if they couldn't manage that, perhaps it's better that they moved on.
As if uninstalling, after 3 seconds of attempted combat, reflects badly on the game, not the player. :ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 126 Votes