Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Alma and Domia?
My sig has a link to the walkthrough, I updated it recently, but if I remember correctly:

0. If you reveal your true identity to Fahda she will ask you to choose which one to take, so revealing your identity option is a "blocker" for taking both.
1. Domia: Don't choose the Grudge flow, she'll seek employment elsewhere after the adventure is through. (Note to self: Why? Maybe she could join you even if you chose this option?). When you rob the vault, Domia insists that you don't take the full amount. If you fight her, she won't join you.
2. Alam: don't rape her.
3. Fahda (revisit and appoint as a governor): don't rape either Alam or Domia

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Great game I like mature women and older models :love:in this game I would like more such characters in your game.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
So, I searched the thread and haven't found any reports of missing images in v0.6.11. No crash, just the png transparency background image.

The missing images seem to be from the sex scenes, I get the opening shots, then a set of blanks, followed by the closing shot. The games seems to progress normally, in as much as I have completed the conquest part of the plot, didn't capture territories in 'walkthrough' order, and not done the Palace quests yet.

The missing images are from the infiltrate plots for Limtinia and Tinpingia (Sofia scene images and save attached)

I downloaded v6.0.11 from Mega and GoFile both extract have the same issue; also playing in VN mode and started from scratch, didn't capture territories in 'walkthrough' order.

It's not a path length, I've tried running the game from the root drive.

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
what are the conditions for seducing sumia? shes n palace but no option for sex. ive conquered everything else and fully upgraded everything but cant sleep with her.

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
The missing images are from the infiltrate plots for Limtinia and Tinpingia (Sofia scene images and save attached)
What are you playing this on? The "missing" Sofia images specifically are actually vp9 encoded *.webm videos. Which exist and work fine if you have the needed codec available.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
What are you playing this on? The "missing" Sofia images specifically are actually vp9 encoded *.webm videos. Which exist and work fine if you have the needed codec available.
Laptop:

OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Pro
Version 10.0.22000 Build 22000
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Type x64-based PC
System SKU Not Applicable
Processor 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700H, 2300 Mhz, 14 Core(s), 20 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date INSYDE Corp. 1.07.03TPCS, 2022-02-19

Name Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics
PNP Device ID PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_46A6&SUBSYS_866D1558&REV_0C\3&11583659&0&10
Adapter Type Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics Family, Intel Corporation compatible
Adapter RAM 1.00 GB (1,073,741,824 bytes)

Name NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Laptop GPU
PNP Device ID PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_25A0&SUBSYS_867D1558&REV_A1\4&32866CA8&0&0008
Adapter Type NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Laptop GPU, NVIDIA compatible
Adapter Description NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Laptop GPU
Adapter RAM (1,048,576) bytes

[EDIT]
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 32.0 GB
Total Physical Memory 31.7 GB
Available Physical Memory 21.1 GB
Total Virtual Memory 36.5 GB
Available Virtual Memory 23.6 GB
Page File Space 4.75 GB
[/EDIT]

I am sure I didn't have a problem with Sofia's scene prior to 0.6.11, but I don't have those saves anymore

[EDIT-2]

Okay, so your post gave me an avenue to explore ... and a few tedious windows update later all is well

now on:

OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Pro
Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621

- Thanks

[/EDIT-2]

Last edited:
Reactions: gojira667

Chris_Vader

Nov 6, 2019
Quick question:
I have infiltrated every Kingdom i can only attack or talk...i can only have 240 coins max and 30 troops whats next? The tip says i should infiltrate but i did that already?

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Quick question:
I have infiltrated every Kingdom i can only attack or talk...i can only have 240 coins max and 30 troops whats next? The tip says i should infiltrate but i did that already?
The natural order is:
1. Bring your current domain in order.
2. Infiltrate a Kingdom
3. Attack that Kingdom
4. Goto 1.

The Kingdom to the North-West is the weakest one, as far as I remember. Doing the infiltration weakens them further (unless I'm mixing them up with the guys in the South-East), so your initial army can actually take them.

Chris_Vader

Nov 6, 2019
The natural order is:
1. Bring your current domain in order.
2. Infiltrate a Kingdom
3. Attack that Kingdom
4. Goto 1.

The Kingdom to the North-West is the weakest one, as far as I remember. Doing the infiltration weakens them further (unless I'm mixing them up with the guys in the South-East), so your initial army can actually take them.
What you mean with "Bring your current domain in order"...can't do anything can only attack but 30 against 40 will fail can't infiltrate because i already did all of them dont know

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
What you mean with "Bring your current domain in order"...can't do anything can only attack but 30 against 40 will fail can't infiltrate because i already did all of them dont know
The infiltration quest where you burn the temple should weaken the first Kingdom to conquer enough that you can actually beat them. That weakening could be temporary, in which case you might be too late and would need to restart.

With "Bring domain in order" I mean that after you have conquered a kingdom you'll want to wait until you are at max soldiers again, have no obedience problem, and have built some buildings in the new kingdom. Then go get the next one.

Reactions: Chris_Vader
4.20 star(s) 126 Votes