Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is there rape in the game ? Because it shows the #Rape when clicking on the thumbnail but not on the actual page?
yes there is rape, the tags are what counts (the clickable bits in the header) the Genre is just a brief overveiw.
Not sure what you mean by thumbnail or "actual" page

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Can't seem to find someone having an issue like mine, twice I downloaded the game, twice unzipping the game contain an extraction error (header error). Is this a big issue or I can safely ignore that?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Can't seem to find someone having an issue like mine, twice I downloaded the game, twice unzipping the game contain an extraction error (header error). Is this a big issue or I can safely ignore that?
I've never seen an extraction error with this game, what are you using to unzip? I tend to use (I like it's interface), but that sometimes has extraction errors with a couple of games, if that happens, I use which seems very reliable.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
I've never seen an extraction error with this game, what are you using to unzip? I tend to use (I like it's interface), but that sometimes has extraction errors with a couple of games, if that happens, I use which seems very reliable.
I'm using 7zip

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I first downloaded with mixdrop and today I used mega, same issue. Dunno what's wrong from my side, it seems I'm the only having this error
is your 7zip up to date? maybe try a fresh download? check if your antivirus is blocking something?

erkper

May 16, 2018
It's possible 7-Zip is using the same cached extract every time you try to unzip it. I would try to delete any cache or temp files/folders that might be associated with 7-Zip, and failing that, unzip with a different program. (The one built in to Windows works fine for me if you have a newer Windows OS.)

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
is your 7zip up to date? maybe try a fresh download? check if your antivirus is blocking something?
Just downloaded the last ver now, unzip the archive I downloaded from mega, issue is still here unfortunately

It's possible 7-Zip is using the same cached extract every time you try to unzip it. I would try to delete any cache or temp files/folders that might be associated with 7-Zip, and failing that, unzip with a different program. (The one built in to Windows works fine for me if you have a newer Windows OS.)
How do you delete that?
I went and play anyway, I did get some errors during the play, I choose to ignore it, and it seems I was able to play until the end of this build anyway.

Which version did you download, Win/Linux?

Win/Linux file hash for Khan-0.6.11-pc.zip:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I downloaded Win ver

Thank you all for trying to help

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I first downloaded with mixdrop and today I used mega, same issue. Dunno what's wrong from my side, it seems I'm the only having this error
7Zip is usually very reliable, perhaps try , works every time for me.

Another thought, how long is the file path you're extracting to?
If it's very long, multiple folders, that can sometimes cause issues, so it might be worth moving it somewhere else.
I use D:\Games\New\ to save the .zip\.rar & just do right click, Extract Here.
Thats a very valid point, I don't know about 7zip, but some can also get twitchy if there are nonstandard characters in the directory structure, trying to unpack it to your root directory would be the simplest way to test this. (I've had issues in the past because I've used symbols like "@", "#" & "~" in some folder names.). and there have been a couple that I've had to rename because they had foreign characters that weren't represented in my installed language. (usually Japanese or Russian I think)

Reactions: whichone

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
0.7 status

Hi all.

Originally I planned to release 0.7 in the third part of October but it seems that I might miss this goal and be forced to release only in the first week of November. There are many reasons for this (increased load at work, more animations than ever before etc) but the bottom line remains: unfortunately I’ll be releasing a bit later than planned.

0.7 has the best story I’ve written for Vae Victis and besides tons of sex will introduce some cool features like toggleable cunt hair for the Wench, configurable shadows and outlines for text and more. I can’t wait to share everything with you guys but between reducing content and meeting deadlines I’ll choose planned (or exceeded) content every time.

07 promo 02.png

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Counter intuitive I grant you but I have always considered Deadlines in games and especially with Adult Games development as more of a guide line than an concrete timeline.
And as long as a Dev tells me the update is still comeing just a bit later than they had hoped I'm more than happy to wait.
Some people get annoyed but thats life me I only really get disappointed if its delayed and the Dev can't be bothered to warn us.
So not that it's worth much but for me atleast take your time Dev.
When ever you think its ready because its better to wait than suffer a rushed job anyday.

Just Saying

Reactions: Doorknob22

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
And does the file hash match what I posted? If not what hash, of your choice, do you get?
Never done windows command line s I searched a bit how to do it, so for sha256 I get this : 0199d0d674725f88e379b758e57e72055e5b365fb45057234b4d5180bb036241

Which seems to be the same as you get (well I didn't verify if every character match but from few characters from start and end they match)

Reactions: gojira667

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Another thought, how long is the file path you're extracting to?
If it's very long, multiple folders, that can sometimes cause issues, so it might be worth moving it somewhere else.
I use D:\Games\New\ to save the .zip\.rar & just do right click, Extract Here.
I extracted it to D: , so it shouldn't be an issue.

Reactions: whichone

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Never done windows command line s I searched a bit how to do it, so for sha256 I get this : 0199d0d674725f88e379b758e57e72055e5b365fb45057234b4d5180bb036241

Which seems to be the same as you get (well I didn't verify if every character match but from few characters from start and end they match)
the easiest way to verify a hash is copy/paste one into an app like notepad. copy/paste other into the search tool and see if it "finds" the other one.
you can do it here in your browser since they are both posted here, they match BTW.

PS if you figure this out, tell us what the issue was pls, this is beginning to bug me.

4.20 star(s) 127 Votes