Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Those are some huge tits for an “Asian” woman.

Yes, her breasts are too big for her frame. Please don't go down the bigger is always better route a lot of developers seem to adopt.

1. I love big breasts.
2. I love the rare "Slim and Stacked" body type.
3. Asian with big breasts are especially hot IMHO.

Queen Xeneny-Faal is the combination of 1-3 above. Having said that, I love all body types and there will be girls with modest busts in 0.10, as there are in almost all updates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FuckersGulch

Jul 16, 2017
During the infiltration mission in Tinpingia, when I through the caves to the jail it just gives me a black screen with the timer and hourglass, though I can't see the latter against the black. Anyone else had this issue, did you get it to work?

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
During the infiltration mission in Tinpingia, when I through the caves to the jail it just gives me a black screen with the timer and hourglass, though I can't see the latter against the black. Anyone else had this issue, did you get it to work?

Some Android users run into this problem from time to time, never had anyone complain about it on PC. Anyway, there should be a "Go! Go! Go!" button in the middle of the screen, it's there but perhaps you can't see it. When the timer is right, (blind) click on it.

Reactions: FuckersGulch

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
1. I love big breasts.

Queen Xeneny-Faal is the combination of 1-3 above. Having said that, I love all body types and there will be girls with modest busts in 0.10, as there are in almost all updates.

Honestly, I don’t mind the big breasts per se—personally, in this case it’s more the shape which isn’t so much to my taste.

I would like to point out, however, that, except for Nahir, all the girls you showed as evidence of less buxom girls getting their share of the spotlight are either one- or limited-time encounters. :ROFLMAO:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Just wanted to check if that Alma disappearing and/or pregnancy bug was fixed.
[also if she has act2 quest, if that was bugged too, and if so was that also fixed?]

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Just wanted to check if that Alma disappearing and/or pregnancy bug was fixed.
[also if she has act2 quest, if that was bugged too, and if so was that also fixed?]
After Alam's pregnancy scene she is not longer available. This was not handled in version 0.9.X.

Luther Grady

Dec 5, 2020
1. I love big breasts.

1. I love big breasts.

"I like big tits and I can not lie..."
Joe Walsh said it best:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doorknob22

TKageZ

Apr 1, 2019
So I want to download this on Android but when I click on the Android downloads available for Mega I get 5 files, with none of them being a Android file Screenshot_20230819_125410_Chrome.jpg

krishim98

Aug 12, 2023
M
Just to clarify: Namia (the fiefdom highlighted) is not featured in the next update, this is just me testing the highlights on the fiefdom.

Pop quiz: which character in the game hails from Namia?
Dev you're getting better day by day! just can't wait anyomre. When are we getting the update?

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes