Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Why can't developers ever use the Voice volume slider even if they include it in their game? Those added "sex sounds" really spoil the scenes and it would be nice to mute them without muting all other effects as well.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
One scene so far and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not a major theme in the game, though, and can be toggled off.
Hello Doorknob22 how are you doing?
I wanted to ask if by any chance you add Centaurs or Mermaids to the game, any scene with them will count as bestiality or not?!

But then again have you considered to add either of two?!

Great game btw hopefully it gets added to the Steam so I could directly support you (living in a sanctioned country like Iran has its ups and downs but mostly downs).

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
guys in trying to get lower prices for the olgrid quest at the market can someone help me?
I just took a picture of each screen and flipped through them.
Secret tip: if you fail the first time and return to Halfan (old limping man on the pier), when you return to the merchants you'll see how much you paid, making your work much easier.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do we know when we have seen all content in this game.
I took the last one and wanted to make more money to have extra for when the next update comes out so I started to click on the time to advance it and a scene pops up about 20 clicks later.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
How do we know when we have seen all content in this game.
I took the last one and wanted to make more money to have extra for when the next update comes out so I started to click on the time to advance it and a scene pops up about 20 clicks later.
Easiest answer is: Download the walkthrough and check if you've seen every event.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Easiest answer is: Download the walkthrough and check if you've seen every event.
Somehow I miss the Act 2 part in the walkthrough but have seen all those scenes, thanks for the info.

Lord_stark

Nov 22, 2022
Dev.. When is the new version getting a release? The September is already here and we all can't wait anymore.
Yup, already thinking about new adventures a new wench. Plus, dev already got me imagining things with that spoiler. If you can give a schedule that would be so good.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Dev.. When is the new version getting a release? The September is already here and we all can't wait anymore.
Yup, already thinking about new adventures a new wench. Plus, dev already got me imagining things with that spoiler. If you can give a schedule that would be so good.
The "problem" is that I keep having more ideas and I add more content... But it's going to be worth it, I promise. I hope to have concrete release dates in two weeks.

Thereisnofuture

Sep 2, 2023
"Vae victis. Suffering to the conquered. Ironic then, that I was the one suffering, nothing as pedestrian as physical pain, but the cruel jap of impotent anger".

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes