gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
will saves for .9 (this one out here) be compatible with .10. wanting to start play this, and try it out
Saves since v0.4.7 are supported. Though saves from the old versions (pre-v0.7.x, possibly even pre-v0.8.x) are often touchy and may need a one-off scripts.rpa, available on request, to load without a traceback. You can always try a different save as well.

Saves from the current version, v0.9.7 / v0.9.9, are fully compatible with v0.10.x.

Lord_stark

Nov 22, 2022
So, finally it's here. Dev, I wanted to ask this. Putting sexual ravishment type things optional is fine, we can just turn that on and be on our way. However, you don't plan on removing ravishment and dominance in future, do you? That would be terrible. I really like the sexual dominance things in this game.

Arnevenson

Feb 6, 2018
So, finally it's here. Dev, I wanted to ask this. Putting sexual ravishment type things optional is fine, we can just turn that on and be on our way. However, you don't plan on removing ravishment and dominance in future, do you? That would be terrible. I really like the sexual dominance things in this game.
He explicitely said in the very post you're refering :

While I have no intention of reducing “questionable” content in the game

Doesn't seem it can be any clearer.

Reactions: Doorknob22

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
He explicitely said in the very post you're refering :

While I have no intention of reducing “questionable” content in the game

Doesn't seem it can be any clearer.
Never ever. I'm having fun writing the nasty bits, they are not there to appeal to more players or something. For the record, I also love the Seduction flows as well and they too are not added for appealing to broader audiences etc. I enjoy writing them and I love giving the players the option to choose how to play the game without punishing them for "wrong" choices. You want to be an asshole? Be an asshole. You want to play a more gallant fellow? Go ahead. Want to zig zag the line between? Be my guest.

The only moral limitations are story based, i.e. sometimes it makes no sense for Karder to rape the girl whose cooperation is vital for the success of the mission or seduce the one who tried to murder him.

Dec 9, 2022
... as evidenced by the "horse fucking girl" animated scene in 0.10 ;)
Oh I never doubted your lasting love for debauchery for a second, I just joked around and am happy you managed to both keep this content it in and get the game approved. From my limited understanding, steam can be about as pleasant as the tax authority when it comes to getting things through them.

Frankly the fact that you can carve your choice (and not just in attitude, also in including non-straight stuff) is always a major drawing point. And in some sense, the choice has always been there anyway in dialogue, so a settings switch is not changing anything.

Mar 29, 2021
All good, I just hate to see Devs burn out trying to please everyone. As long as it doesn't involve you learning some new esoteric coding or sending yourself stark raving mad have at it.

So far I am loving the game, are you looking to do a Steam release anytime soon?
Wow, I have to say that the Steam page went up very quickly: :)

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Let's make it official: my is up. I would greatly appreciate it if you guys can just add it to your Wish Lists, so Steam algorithms will promote it when I launch. Thanks!
Congrats to you my dude. Hopefully you make some coin; and hopefully Steam policies don't conflict with the promises of dominating MCs backstabbing mom and sisters :)

Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Congrats to you my dude. Hopefully you make some coin; and hopefully Steam policies don't conflict with the promises of dominating MCs backstabbing mom and sisters :)
I think steam is pretty open, just no loli... and now, NO to anything taking place in school/college, even if its a bunch of grandmas getting their degrees at night community college, or something.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes