Lord_stark

Nov 22, 2022
Early Access for patrons has started!

Continuing the tradition: previews before public release, starting with Erela-Faal, a humorless Bell Toller.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh boi. Those thighs. Can't wait to hold her by her oh so sexy waist. Get my hands on those melons and suck them hard. Just a few days more to go. And know what? 30th is my birthday.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
2nd preview: Reneka-Maal. A young noble girl who knows something she shouldn't.

I'll use this opportunity to humbly ask those of you who have a Steam account and didn't yet to do so.

Last edited:

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
I cant seem to transfer troops from main army to a fiefdom, the option is greyed out. Anyone faced this problem before ?

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
I cant seem to transfer troops from main army to a fiefdom, the option is greyed out. Anyone faced this problem before ?
Unsure how to reporduce the bug, but possible fix, pass 3-5 days in game, to see if it is still grey.
As troops take days to transfer or for the totals to equalize... or something.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
I'll use this opportunity to humbly ask those of you who have a Steam account and didn't yet to do so.
I don't know, from last 3 VN that I wishlisted two were not aproved by steam... maybe I shouldn't :(

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I don't know, from last 3 VN that I wishlisted two were not aproved by steam... maybe I shouldn't :(
Weird. Once a game can be wishlisted it is already fully authorized by Steam. They do all the vetting before the developer can open the store and people can add the game to their wish lists.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Weird. Once a game can be wishlisted it is already fully authorized by Steam. They do all the vetting before the developer can open the store and people can add the game to their wish lists.
I don't know but Light of My Life was recent one that I had on my wishlist and sadly it didn't make it, the dev also don't know why the game was not approved afaik.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
2nd preview: Reneka-Maal. A young noble girl who knows something she shouldn't.

Just tried to put it on my wish list, but it is not for sale in Germany.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cabbytoday

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Version 0.10 is here.

I'd like to take the opportunity to thank gojira667 for his amazing contribution and the immense patience he needs for dealing with an ape like me.

To pay your respect to his work please Like this post using the star-struck emote. Thanks, mate!

What's inside?
  • Features:
    • This is the second largest release ever
    • New world map! Pretty!
    • Smoother dungeon revisits - for a long time, revisiting a Wench in the dungeon was an awkward replay of her initial scene, no matter how many times you have visited her. For version 0.10 I have revised all the “revisit dungeon” flows so they now make more sense and the stitches are less crude.
    • Sexual Violence by default off. This is important: While I have no intention of reducing “questionable” content in the game, moving to Steam means I want the dominance aspects of the game to be “opt in”. In order to do that I have added a “Sexual Violence” fetish in the settings which is off by default. While it’s off, you’ll never see the option for Dominance in your quest, be able to send the Wench to the dungeon or Ravish her after battle. In order to play normally, simply switch the Sexual Violence to On and you’ll be able to decide how to proceed in each moral junction.
    • Sex Sounds during sex scenes now have a specific volume dial. Let me know what you think of this feature!
  • Story:
    • Continuation of the meta story with the Karder/Jada scene you have all been waiting for!
    • Explore the superstitious fiefdom of Geoyanguk, where sombre Bell Tollers hunt the mystic Shrieks and try to get out alive!
    • No gay sex in this update but there are some gay references so if you’re sensitive, you might want to toggle this fetish off. While you’re at it, mind the bestiality flag as well. Just sayin’...

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2023
Version 0.10 is here.

Until the site's uploaders do their magic, you can get it from the link in my sig. I'd like to take the opportunity to thank gojira667 for his amazing contribution and the immense patience he needs for dealing with an ape like me.

To pay your respect to his work please Like this post using the star-struck emote. Thanks, mate!

What's inside?
  • Features:
    • This is the second largest release ever
    • New world map! Pretty!
    • Smoother dungeon revisits - for a long time, revisiting a Wench in the dungeon was an awkward replay of her initial scene, no matter how many times you have visited her. For version 0.10 I have revised all the “revisit dungeon” flows so they now make more sense and the stitches are less crude.
    • Sexual Violence by default off. This is important: While I have no intention of reducing “questionable” content in the game, moving to Steam means I want the dominance aspects of the game to be “opt in”. In order to do that I have added a “Sexual Violence” fetish in the settings which is off by default. While it’s off, you’ll never see the option for Dominance in your quest, be able to send the Wench to the dungeon or Ravish her after battle. In order to play normally, simply switch the Sexual Violence to On and you’ll be able to decide how to proceed in each moral junction.
    • Sex Sounds during sex scenes now have a specific volume dial. Let me know what you think of this feature!
    • No gay sex in this update but there are some gay references so if you’re sensitive, you might want to toggle this fetish off. While you’re at it, mind the bestiality flag as well. Just sayin’...
  • Story:
    • Continuation of the meta story with the Karder/Jada scene you have all been waiting for!
    • Explore the superstitious fiefdom of Geoyanguk, where sombre Bell Tollers hunt the mystic Shrieks and try to get out alive!
Great game so far, just wish there was an option to add the guys as wenches too.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I am a bit behind on my play, I just can't get into the hideous orcs (nothing against the devs, I just hate them), what does the new fiefdom race look like, not more monsters are they.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I am a bit behind on my play, I just can't get into the hideous orcs (nothing against the devs, I just hate them), what does the new fiefdom race look like, not more monsters are they.
Haven't played it yet but the theme seems to be "vaguely Asian Orientalized mystic woo-woo", so mostly human.

Reactions: Havik79
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes