codiosity

Jun 28, 2022
i cant seduce angilia even though i built the fort, temple and garrison and mine, help please
Doorknob22

I followed the steps you mentioned to someone else having the same problem :-

1. Click shift + o (the letter) -> Enter
2. Paste 'territoryList[1].temple == 1 and territoryList[1].mine == 1 and territoryList[1].fort == 1 and territoryList[1].garrison == 1'
3. Enter
4. If the response is True, she is seduced. If not, try the different parts of this "sentence" (i.e. territoryList[1].temple == 1) followed by Enter, to see which returns False.
5. Type Exit and Enter when you're done.

And after following these i got false from only garrison, but i have built all the buildings for every region.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Two known bugs for 0.10.7:

1. Error message when returning to the Dungeon with Nahir or Angilia
2. Super Sticky "End of Content" popup

If you have 0.10.7, a separate scripts.rpa file for fixing version 0.10.7 can be found . Just drop it in 'game' folder, overwriting the existing file.

Last edited:

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Great game so far, just wish there was an option to add the guys as wenches too.
From time to time I enjoy having Karder dick a sweet femboi, but a full blown Wench-boi is not in the cards.

I am a bit behind on my play, I just can't get into the hideous orcs (nothing against the devs, I just hate them), what does the new fiefdom race look like, not more monsters are they.
If you're referring to the Daoyuen quest, all the sex in it is with 100% homo sapience girls, no orcs. The orcs in this quest are not fuckable. Of course, queen Naruz-The-Wind is fully sexable but you can simply ignore her once you take Daoyuen.

Say, you can't invade the new land just yet, right?
Geoyanguk? Of course you can.

Loved this update, the new map adds a realistic touch to the world, but in future the features of the landscape can be revisited by adding small nuance of the missions of the the specific fiefdoms(palaces, temples, mission interests. etc)
I liked the latest fiefdom of Geoyanguk and the little references to the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game option improvements are nice, and the default OFF option is a nice touch as many vanilla players would like that.
1. Xeneny possesses the rare 'slim 'n stacked' body type and I find her lovely :)
2. Thank you for comment on the Taint and the eerie feeling, I was definitely going for this effect :)
3. Yeah, Aerlith would definitely make a hot trans character.

when searching for the grey book, can anyone tell me what are the trilogy books.
When you enter any shop, you'll get a reminder message telling you which book you're looking for.

i cant seduce angilia even though i built the fort, temple and garrison and mine, help please
Doorknob22

I followed the steps you mentioned to someone else having the same problem :-

1. Click shift + o (the letter) -> Enter
2. Paste 'territoryList[1].temple == 1 and territoryList[1].mine == 1 and territoryList[1].fort == 1 and territoryList[1].garrison == 1'
3. Enter
4. If the response is True, she is seduced. If not, try the different parts of this "sentence" (i.e. territoryList[1].temple == 1) followed by Enter, to see which returns False.
5. Type Exit and Enter when you're done.

And after following these i got false from only garrison, but i have built all the buildings for every region.
This is probably the result of using a bad mod. No need for mods in my game.

Question regarding
:
The child will be human. As for "is it possible to see the Khan breeding her?!", I think I made the direction of the plot was going very clear.

The errors quoted in the following posts were fixed in 0.10.8 which will be deployed soon but you can take the scripts.rpy I posted in the first post of this thread and put it in the game folder and it will have the same effect as 0.10.8.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'nahirDungeon'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "map.rpyc", line 816, in script call
  File "quests/02 ziruan marbia.rpyc", line 959, in script call
  File "quests/02 ziruan marbia.rpyc", line 981, in script call
  File "quests/02 ziruan marbia.rpyc", line 970, in script call
  File "quests/02 ziruan marbia.rpyc", line 979, in script call
  File "quests/02 ziruan marbia.rpyc", line 968, in script call
  File "map.rpyc", line 816, in script call
  File "wenches/wenches.rpyc", line 277, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1974, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'nahirDungeon'.

Windows-10-10.0.22000 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Khan 0.10.7
Sat Sep 30 23:34:45 2023
I seem to be getting the same error as others have been posting here whenever I try to access the world map. Is the whole game borked or just old saves from the previous version(s)?
When I start Angilia's quest I get this message and it doesn't go away if I click okay might be a bug worth looking into if I'm not the only one.

VN mode fresh game from last version (IIRC) if that matters.

I've already wishlisted the game on Steam, but am still receiving the "EndOfContent, Wishlist" pop-up on my game. How do I clear/disable that? Figured Wishlisting for when it releases on Steam would've cleared it.
It's keep show this how do it close it permanently

YsBlok

May 1, 2018
Can someone share a save completed up to 9.9? I lost all progress and don't want to restart.
Thanks

DanParish

Sep 27, 2023
Version 0.10 is here.

I'd like to take the opportunity to thank gojira667 for his amazing contribution and the immense patience he needs for dealing with an ape like me.

To pay your respect to his work please Like this post using the star-struck emote. Thanks, mate!

What's inside?
  • Features:
    • This is the second largest release ever
    • New world map! Pretty!
    • Smoother dungeon revisits - for a long time, revisiting a Wench in the dungeon was an awkward replay of her initial scene, no matter how many times you have visited her. For version 0.10 I have revised all the “revisit dungeon” flows so they now make more sense and the stitches are less crude.
    • Sexual Violence by default off. This is important: While I have no intention of reducing “questionable” content in the game, moving to Steam means I want the dominance aspects of the game to be “opt in”. In order to do that I have added a “Sexual Violence” fetish in the settings which is off by default. While it’s off, you’ll never see the option for Dominance in your quest, be able to send the Wench to the dungeon or Ravish her after battle. In order to play normally, simply switch the Sexual Violence to On and you’ll be able to decide how to proceed in each moral junction.
    • Sex Sounds during sex scenes now have a specific volume dial. Let me know what you think of this feature!
  • Story:
    • Continuation of the meta story with the Karder/Jada scene you have all been waiting for!
    • Explore the superstitious fiefdom of Geoyanguk, where sombre Bell Tollers hunt the mystic Shrieks and try to get out alive!
    • No gay sex in this update but there are some gay references so if you’re sensitive, you might want to toggle this fetish off. While you’re at it, mind the bestiality flag as well. Just sayin’...
It's probably written somewhere and I missed it but is the release of the update also planned for Android? And if so, when?
Great game so far

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
Really thanks to the dev for early fix.

Got another issue :/ the event with Garg and Marny seemingly never goes away from the map I can do it every turn/multiple times per turn.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I'd rather have a game add ten fetishes with an on/off toggle than even one fetish without it.
Absolutely agree. I am not a fan of male gay and/or futa content in any shape or form for example and I would rather have a toggle for it then having the game force it on me. A toggle or ingame choices, except obvious stuff the game is build around for, is always a good compromise.

Especially because the game up to the point I played never had any indication of gay content to begin with.
(Let me correct myself there was that mother son duo in one of the fiefdom quests and I consequently ignored the dude.)
Also it would defeat the whole purpose of the title of the game. "Conquer, Ravish, Breed".

In my mind If I want to breed I do so with procreation/pregnancy in mind as well and we can not have that with gay content xD
I am surely in the minority with this mindset and will receive flak for it but it is what it is.

The game did not dissapoint in the breeding stuff and/or giving me choices for stuff I dont want to see.
So lets continue strong.

This is important: While I have no intention of reducing “questionable” content in the game, moving to Steam means I want the dominance aspects of the game to be “opt in”.
Soooo, whats the idea endgame if we have the opportunity to get our revenge on our mother and/or sisters?
I thought that we could get also some juicy scenes with them but that would voyage into the incest fetish. Won't steam piss on your leg for it and if not steam especially patreon?
Now with that said do we ever get content for them?

Last edited:

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Doorknob22 It would be nice if you could pardon the girls you have put in the dungeon. Maybe they need to perform in a gang bang or something like that to be allowed back into the palace
I know the can get back into the palace through an event, but if you send them back to the dungeon after that it's game over.

How about Alum. Will she ever give birth and get back into the palace? I'm missing her there. :love:

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
The child will be human. As for "is it possible to see the Khan breeding her?!", I think I made the direction of the plot was going very clear.
Thank you so much! Sorry had to skip a few lines to finish before getting caught!
But I can't wait for the Mother to be a part of the Harem!

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I don’t know if this has been brought up already, but in my playthrough, the scenes where the rulers of Geoyanguk get reports from an informant about how I’m conquering the whole kingdom and might be a real threat occurred while the couple was already in my dungeon.

Also, is there a reason Karder keeps the king alive? I don’t really care for cuckolding people (and it doesn’t even read much like cuckolding to me once she admits she was just playing him all along), and moreover I don’t see why Karder would go through the pain off having him hauled out of the dungeon into the courtyard in some huge-ass cage every time he wants to spend some time with his concubine.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes