Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I don’t know if this has been brought up already, but in my playthrough, the scenes where the rulers of Geoyanguk get reports from an informant about how I’m conquering the whole kingdom and might be a real threat occurred while the couple was already in my dungeon.

Also, is there a reason Karder keeps the king alive? I don’t really care for cuckolding people (and it doesn’t even read much like cuckolding to me once she admits she was just playing him all along), and moreover I don’t see why Karder would go through the pain off having him hauled out of the dungeon into the courtyard in some huge-ass cage every time he wants to spend some time with his concubine.
1. Regarding the first issue, this was fixed between 0.10.7 and 0.10.8. Can you tell me which version you're playing?

2. As for King Tenemer, I can't cover all possible flows and I enjoy having Karder banging his wife in front of him being part of the story. As you you have probably noticed I did add an option to toggle the taunting off, but I'm not going to address the issue further.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
1. Regarding the first issue, this was fixed between 0.10.7 and 0.10.8. Can you tell me which version you're playing?

2. As for King Tenemer, I can't cover all possible flows and I enjoy having Karder banging his wife in front of him being part of the story. As you you have probably noticed I did add an option to toggle the taunting off, but I'm not going to address the issue further.
Version 0.10.7. Sorry, I didn’t realize there had been a bugfix release.

Reactions: Doorknob22

shaq9

Oct 1, 2017
Props to the dev for making the attacks telegraphed now. Now it feels less like gambling and more like pattern recognition (which I personally prefer). Also, I noticed the dev has a picture of the main character with two orcs in his bed. Did I miss something? I've been friendly to all orcs but I only have the one muscly one, not two.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Props to the dev for making the attacks telegraphed now. Now it feels less like gambling and more like pattern recognition (which I personally prefer).
Previously, the attack patterns were 100% predetermined. The solution was to do nothing but block, while committing to memory the order of the attacks, then when the pattern reset (when it says “no damage was dealt this round” or whatever) you could rely on your memory to always favourably match your attack to the enemy’s. It was never “gambling”, unless you intentionally disregarded the intended solution and just clicked random attacks.

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
The errors quoted in the following posts were fixed in 0.10.8 which will be deployed soon but you can take the scripts.rpy I posted in the first post of this thread and put it in the game folder and it will have the same effect as 0.10.8.
Did this, started new game to be safe, still broken.
Got this when returning to the world map after finishing the Marbia infiltration.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/quests/02 ziruan marbia.rpy", line 6887, in <module>
NameError: name 'ziruanDoubleRavishmentOfAlam' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "map.rpyc", line 816, in script call
  File "quests/02 ziruan marbia.rpyc", line 959, in script call
  File "quests/02 ziruan marbia.rpyc", line 970, in script call
  File "quests/02 ziruan marbia.rpyc", line 966, in script call
  File "quests/02 ziruan marbia.rpyc", line 6887, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/quests/02 ziruan marbia.rpy", line 6887, in <module>
NameError: name 'ziruanDoubleRavishmentOfAlam' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Khan 0.10.8
Sun Oct  1 12:09:51 2023

Reactions: gojira667

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
It's keep show this how do it close it permanently
Funny, I get the message that I have done all the conquering in the 9.9 version, see you in version 10 in September. Hmm! A lot of stuff about harlots and other nice things, but no brothel or girls, is that a new thing?

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Assassin

May 31, 2017
From time to time I enjoy having Karder dick a sweet femboi, but a full blown Wench-boi is not in the cards.

If you're referring to the Daoyuen quest, all the sex in it is with 100% homo sapience girls, no orcs. The orcs in this quest are not fuckable. Of course, queen Naruz-The-Wind is fully sexable but you can simply ignore her once you take Daoyuen.

Geoyanguk? Of course you can.

1. Xeneny possesses the rare 'slim 'n stacked' body type and I find her lovely :)
2. Thank you for comment on the Taint and the eerie feeling, I was definitely going for this effect :)
3. Yeah, Aerlith would definitely make a hot trans character.

When you enter any shop, you'll get a reminder message telling you which book you're looking for.

This is probably the result of using a bad mod. No need for mods in my game.

The child will be human. As for "is it possible to see the Khan breeding her?!", I think I made the direction of the plot was going very clear.

The errors quoted in the following posts were fixed in 0.10.8 which will be deployed soon but you can take the scripts.rpy I posted in the first post of this thread and put it in the game folder and it will have the same effect as 0.10.8.
Thank you^^

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Is the provided patch the only difference between 10.7 and 10.8 or is there more and can that be applied to compressed 10.7?

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
Can someone tell me based on this update how many days should have passed within the game. I get through setting up conquered areas and taking care of all the girls and or captives and then just go on to the next day. I get through about 10ish days and get a red icon indicating a plotpoint but I don't know if that's what supposed to be happening or if I'm supposed to wait until newer updates. I'm just not wanting to go against the intended flow of the game but I also want to ensure I'm wringing out as much content as I can. I'm currently on day 150 but when I look at one of the screenshots it shows it's on day 850, am I that far behind or is that just a far out screen towards the endgame. If you need a story point reference, I'm at the Sword of Angor plot point. Am I up to date with what is going on or extremely behind?

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Is the provided patch the only difference between 10.7 and 10.8 or is there more and can that be applied to compressed 10.7?
I believe the patch can work on a compressed 0.10.7, but I'm not involved in the compression so I'm not 100% sure.

Reactions: bluerubber
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes