MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
This is not a kinetic novel, there are no events triggered at certain days. Also: there are no days, they are turns.

Most events are triggers by:

1. The number of fiefdoms you control ("Karder's family" events).
2. X turns after Impregnating a Wench.
3. X turns after finishing a fiefdom quest.
3. Except if the Wench is pregnant at that point in time. If it's the case, the event is delayed until she has given birth.

voivode90

Jul 23, 2020
You can't perform two Fiefdom Actions (Infiltrate/Parley/Attack) at the same turn.

It's from a "mini scene" playing at the beginning of Angilia's Act 2.

What version are you playing? I recommend version 0.10.8 or later.

Not sure what you mean by "last scene" but the Walkthrough has all the info on how to get to all the scenes.

There is no content change for anything after 0.10.7. Later patch(es?) only handle bugs.

This is not a kinetic novel, there are no events triggered at certain days. Also: there are no days, they are turns.

The Android version (found in the Mega link in my sig) is 0.10.8 for Android.

Hard to address this without an example save.

Fixed for 0.10.8.

In the Shadow Institute menu.

Frankly I have no idea. If you want to cheat, why not toggle VN Mode on?

Seems like I pissed off the Alam Mujahedin again ;) I'm looking into it.
VN Mode on? sorry but I don't know much about it lol...If you mean the cheat mod doesn't work for me

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
3. Except if the Wench is pregnant at that point in time. If it's the case, the event is delayed until she has given birth.
The game mechanics are known, but what MasterGamer wants is something like a "backdoor" to release the wench from the dungeon, up to now they remain there. I would have liked to have seen some "extra" prisoners, those girls that doublecrossed our hero maybe, using BDSM "torture" methods to bring them to "reason". Was just a thought.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
The game mechanics are known, but what MasterGamer wants is something like a "backdoor" to release the wench from the dungeon, up to now they remain there.
My comment about the delay of the event when a wench is pregnant has nothing to do with my wish for a way to get the wenches out of the dungeon after the event. It was merely an information to people who might wonder why they never see the events. Could be they keep the wenches knocked up like I do. :love:

I would have liked to have seen some "extra" prisoners, those girls that doublecrossed our hero maybe, using BDSM "torture" methods to bring them to "reason". Was just a thought.
I would like that too. I would also like to revisit some of the girls our hero dominated despite them being helpful to him. It would be nice if dominating them doesn't exclude them being available later in the game.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Geoyanguk summary

I’ve been meaning to write one of these fiefdom/update summaries for a long time, but always found myself a little embarrassed to “toot my own horn” so to speak, but I think it might be interesting to some of you, so here goes: my thoughts on Geoyanguk and how the quest, lore and culture came to be. If you’re interested, I can write about previous fiefdoms as well.

I knew I wanted some Asian looking characters (because they are hot) but didn’t want it to be simply “mediaeval Japan/China in the Twin Sisters”, I wanted to give Geoyanguk its own flavour.

In the past I have established that the Second War in Heaven, the war between the Doubt/Angels and the Weapon Races in which the Doubt and the Angels were forced to unite against their former creations, took place in the north of the Eastern Sister and that there was a massive migration south after the war (The Whale God leading the elves, The Chieftain helping the orcs), so I decided that Geoyanguk is now governed by the humans who remained behind. As is often the case in the Twin Sisters continents, this makes them arrogant cunts towards everyone south of their borders, considering themselves “pure humans”.

The names were the first trap I avoided. Didn’t want to make the names Japanese or Chinese clones, yet I still wanted to give them a flavour of their own, I decided on three syllables with a strong emphasis on the E vowel, something vaguely reminiscent of Hungarian (or how I imagine Hungarian…). Then I added an honorary title (Aal, Faal, Maal and Zaal, clearly organised from A to Z for my convenience) which can later be used to honour or humiliate a person, but addressing them with the wrong title.

Another lingual aspect I added is the Geoyanguk habit of sometimes adding the subject of a previous sentence as a standalone sentence, to emphasise it. Emphasise. It’s a little annoying so I don’t use it too much and thankfully Karder will not pick it up like he picked the Wakokipian “Ey?”, so be grateful for that.

Another aspect I based on Geoyanguk being the area where many mystical wars took place was the Taint, some residue of ancient spells, powers and weapons left behind, tainting the land and its people. I intentionally left the Taint and its actual effects vague and I leave room for doubt whether it exists or not and if the tainted humans (Shrieks) actually possess powers or this is just a very convenient excuse to all sorts of assholes to demand and wield power.

Then I wanted some people to hunt the Shrieks. Not sure how I came up with the concept of Bell Tollers, but I think it turned out to be a good one. Wandering witch hunters, experts in dealing death, facing all sorts of horrors and carrying an ominous Bell, I think it’s a cool image which fits the rest of the parts nicely.

To make the land “subtly creepy” I introduced the totems, those mask-wearing skeletons strewn about the landscape. I think their power comes from the fact that they are just there, present in the background of almost every scene but rarely referenced directly.

I love using weird beasts. They are a cool way of sending a message “you are someplace else now” without shoving it down the player’s throats. The word “beheyme” is a simple mispronunciation of the word “beast” in Yiddish. When I get lazy with names, I just borrow from Hebrew, Arabic or Yiddish.

There’s a certain template to the game: Parley -> Infiltration -> Meet with contact -> Get tasks. Templates help players orient themselves quicker but from time to time, breaking the formula is refreshing, like I did in the Tinpingia quest where you meet Gaal the Elfkin in what starts out as a normal “intro + get tasks” meeting, but goes south pretty fast. The royal couple’s betrayal was such a template break. I believe some of you found it surprising and interesting, although for new players the shock effect will be somewhat dulled as Geyanguk can be taken much quicker (especially when playing in VN mode).

I wanted to do a “King and queen” combo for a long time, and this update proved to be perfect for it. Those of you who have been playing the game for a long time know how I love having Karder take a woman (mother/daughter/wife) in front of a helpless male (son/father/husband). Tenemar-Zaal’s secret plot to train his own army of Shrieks and go against the Bell Tollers (and his wife) was also a driving force in the update and helped explain Xeney-Zaal’s venomous attitude against her husband, so it all tied nicely IMHO.

Funny how much thought goes into the “non-fucky” bits of the game, but perhaps this is what makes this game unique. Or perhaps I’m wasting my time on stuff people can’t be bothered with, who knows.

Normally I don’t do “toggleable bush” for non-Wench characters but I couldn’t resists Aerlith’s fiery fur. This is also a good time to mention my fetish of “pussy visible in normal situations” (Aerlith, Erela-Faal, queen Xeneny). Something about a woman being casual while her lady parts are clearly visible gets me all tingly.

While many dominance scenes in the game are driven by brute force or Karder’s ruthlessness, I wanted Reneka’s scene to be more of… disgusting manipulation, an experienced man manipulating his way into a young girl’s thighs. Karder shamelessly manipulates her to sleep with him, never using physical force but a toxic concoction of guilt, relentless mental pressure, lies and a dash of blackmail (by threatening to leave her alone at some point). What a disgusting man. I love this scene.

Last but not least are the soundtracks. Sanityzer’s tracks are amazing, giving a unique flavour to each character and location. If you make the mistake of playing the game on mute, give the music a try! Just mind the sex sounds during the sex scenes…

Thanks for reading, see you in 0.11! And don’t forget to !

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
VN Mode on? sorry but I don't know much about it lol...If you mean the cheat mod doesn't work for me
seek and ye shall find.

hint. preferences -> Toogle Game Features -> first option "VN mode <disable> <enable>"
That said. It doesn't give much gold IMHO. Only 1-4 golds per fiefdom per round, except for the odd rounds where you get a like 10-20 golds from one fiefdom.

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022

Thank you for clearing that up, I am really enjoying the game so far and wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. It makes sense that the events are triggered after certain actions are done. I was getting some after conquering the fiefdoms but I wasn't impregnating the woman because I'm not really into the pregnancy aspect of the game, I started to get them pregnant after the whole story beat around the goddess and her needing to be weakened so that explains why more events are popping up.

Reactions: Doorknob22

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
Game crashes when trying to complete Ziruam. I have tried several combinations of paths and it is always the same.

1696260046024.png

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Game crashes when trying to complete Ziruam. I have tried several combinations of paths and it is always the same.

View attachment 2974852
1696262225656.png

If /Maps/map_idle wasn't there there would be no world map at all, and since the map_idle image has been webp (and not png) for a long time I'm guessing this is an ancient save and/or some unofficial mod running.

Out of curiosity, I would try creating an \images\Maps folder under game folder and put this image there. Not sure if it will work and even if it will, you might run into all sort of other, exotic, bugs all stemming from running an ancient save or a mod.

map_idle.png

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2926998

Overview:
A prince, an escaped prisoner, a usurper, a sexual abuser, a fighter. Karder Dal-Arouya is many things but has one goal in life: to conquer the empire stolen from him by his treacherous queen mother.
Guide Karder on his adventures to reclaim his throne. On his quests you will meet friends and foes, powerful beasts and sexy rulers. Dominate your defeated foes and decide whether you want to use and abuse them for your dark pleasures or seduce them to aid you with their skills and knowledge.

If you have 0.10.7, a separate scripts.rpa file for fixing version 0.10.7 can be found here. Just drop it in 'game' folder, overwriting the existing file.
Thread Updated: 2023-10-01
Release Date: 2023-10-01
Developer: DoorKnob22 - - - - F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Features:

Developer Notes:

Old saves should work. If you're unable to use old saves, you may start a new game but by activating VN Mode (the Settings -> Toggle Game Settings to disable most strategic aspects of the game) and using quest Skip ‘n Win and Chicken button in combat, you can quickly recapture your former fiefdoms.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android
(v0.9.7): MEGA - -

Extras: - SPANISH* - Gallery Unlock* - Cheat* - Signatures

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2170132 View attachment 2170131 View attachment 2170130 View attachment 2170128 View attachment 2170127 View attachment 1935503 View attachment 1935500 View attachment 1935499 View attachment 1940249 View attachment 1574057 View attachment 1574058 View attachment 1597941 View attachment 1597939 View attachment 1574042 View attachment 1940253 View attachment 1574047 View attachment 1574052 View attachment 1574048 View attachment 1574054 View attachment 1574055 View attachment 1574056 View attachment 1597940 View attachment 1940246 View attachment 1921587 View attachment 2428874
Until V.9 this game worked well.
From then on, all updates have some type of problem
I don't understand Dev's logic

dirtyfaustine

Sep 5, 2022
you probably used mods in the past. moded games have been suffering issues largely since past 2 releases as mod hasn't been updated so either you're trying to use old mod with current version of game or using an old save made on that moded game version. you should try your old saves with new download of the game, without mod this time. if it still doesnt work then you can ask others for save file or replay the game in vn mode

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
you probably used mods in the past. moded games have been suffering issues largely since past 2 releases as mod hasn't been updated so either you're trying to use old mod with current version of game or using an old save made on that moded game version. you should try your old saves with new download of the game, without mod this time. if it still doesnt work then you can ask others for save file or replay the game in vn mode
I started the game again without the mod or old saves

Eiselfin

Apr 1, 2023
is there a chance to expand and hold morale and fiefdom? after 2x 1400+ rounds i can barely only
hold 2 territories from attacks/rebellion etc....

Reactions: IPsycho

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Did you do a rollback whey you got the error?

I got the same error a couple of times, and every time shortly after or during a rollback. This is not the only game which are throwing strange errors shortly after or during a rollback. Seems to be an issue with the later renpy versions.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes