VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Could you attach traceback.txt from the game's root directory?
Also, with some games, newer versions might not work if there are earlier saves.
Delete all the files both from C:\Users\<your_username>\appdata\roaming\renpy\khan-<numbers> and from
the game's root\game\saves.
For all those who still currently have problems with the game. This might be the potential reason.

I think the dev should take into account the Renpy appdata that still exist from earlier versions when updating in the future.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
you will also need to include in the presistent save. Basically the whole saves folder.

jjavier

Nov 8, 2022
I started the game some time ago, and I ask myself a question I have conquered several territories and in these same territories I am missing several scenes (especially among the elves) have I missed something or quests will appear randomly as the days pass knowing that I spend a lot of them to increase the number of soldiers more quickly, maybe this is my mistake? Thank you for your answers

Lord_stark

Nov 22, 2022
Hey Dev, I was playing the game from start again (because I like it so much). So, I played the quest in Hawatia and I chose to take Maya, the daughter of Yuki to palace. It said that Maya would be in palace in a later update. Can you tell if that would happen before our "Genghis" khan crosses the narrow sea (in the next few updates). If possible can she be in the next update? She looked like a fine lass. Also, how about we visit some 'ghosts of the past' who, after a cunning seduction and great fuck, wished earlier that it would be real nice if 'Saar Hanoor' would visit them time to time or on the dom route, our "Genghis" visits them again to find your bastard playing around and when their mother sees you she is like " Oh, not him again! I can barely do enough for one child" and our lord khan can chose again to either make up for past behaviour,give her some child support, be sympathetic and get into her bed (seduction), or be a bastard and put another bastard in her again (dominance) . Like Tana'Dur of Tinpingia and Ulhild of waikikopia.

I am just speaking out my thoughts though, this game has so much potential for new stories and spin offs from old ones. Great journey for our khan. From a imprisoned, almost dead prisoner prince to the lord ruler of eastern sister, vanquisher of enemies, destroyer of holes, ravisher of enemy wenches and sweet charmer of loving one's.

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
With that, I'm going to end this discussion.
Alright. Though since you seemed curious about my motivations, in brief:

I was looking to reproduce the problem. I wanted the specific download link so I can check out the uploaded archive. The 'cho2_enable' error will happen if there is an outdated/incompatible choice screen defined somewhere under game/. This is assuming you can always trigger the error when attempting to use the Shadow Institute. If it happens while you are talking to Barlin, then yeah you have a different issue. Though the traceback would also be different.

Perfectly fine if you don't have time for this.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
You will need to include the whole save folder, not just the save itself.
Normally it's enough to just copy the save file it self, but you might run into problems if it has the same name as an existing save file. In that case, just rename the new file so it will be the next one in the load screen.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Alright. Though since you seemed curious about my motivations, in brief:

I was looking to reproduce the problem. I wanted the specific download link so I can check out the uploaded archive. The 'cho2_enable' error will happen if there is an outdated/incompatible choice screen defined somewhere under game/. This is assuming you can always trigger the error when attempting to use the Shadow Institute. If it happens while you are talking to Barlin, then yeah you have a different issue. Though the traceback would also be different.

Perfectly fine if you don't have time for this.
Well. I'm not 100% sure, but i think it was this link I used to download the game (win/linux gofile in the first post in this thread)

I can't help you with reproducing the error, as I delete the game once I've finished playing it. The only thing I keep is the save files.

Reactions: gojira667

M1keXL

May 30, 2020
In version 0.10.7 I was getting an exception. After some time, I downloaded version 0.10.8 from the first page of the thread. Played from the beginning and did not encounter any errors. Maybe I'm lucky. :)

New update is great! The developer has done a great job, keep it up!

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
I tried this but... holy fucking shit the combat is SO SO SO BAD. How TF does anyone get into this? I need there to be an actual game, not looking for a pure VN experience, so just clicking the autowin button doesn't really solve the issue...

Has the dev ever thought of building a better combat system that is actually fun and engaging? Or... am I the only one who hates this rock paper scissors meets memory bullshit? Do any of you actually enjoy the combat?

4.20 star(s) 127 Votes