hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
I tried this but... holy fucking shit the combat is SO SO SO BAD. How TF does anyone get into this? I need there to be an actual game, not looking for a pure VN experience, so just clicking the autowin button doesn't really solve the issue...

Has the dev ever thought of building a better combat system that is actually fun and engaging? Or... am I the only one who hates this rock paper scissors meets memory bullshit? Do any of you actually enjoy the combat?

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I tried this but... holy fucking shit the combat is SO SO SO BAD. How TF does anyone get into this? I need there to be an actual game, not looking for a pure VN experience, so just clicking the autowin button doesn't really solve the issue...

Has the dev ever thought of building a better combat system that is actually fun and engaging? Or... am I the only one who hates this rock paper scissors meets memory bullshit? Do any of you actually enjoy the combat?
It's complex enough to matter but simple enough to be really quick. At worst you'll have to memorize 3 animations. I don't know why anyone would dislike it.

Also, this is pretty much a VN. It might not be for you, if that's ho you feel.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019

By the way, I grew up in a completely different culture and I have no idea what "rock paper scissors" are.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
It's a game played with the hands.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Anyone else getting error screen when trying to access Shadow Institute?
Same thing.
Probably some mod. The Shadow Institute is critical for properly managing the Khaganate; if it was broken The thread would be flooded with complaints. Also: I tested on 0.10.9 using both an old save and a new game and things work smoothly. You can post a saved game if you'd like me to take a deeper look, but please don't do so if you have a mod installed. Thanks!

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Probably some mod. The Shadow Institute is critical for properly managing the Khaganate; if it was broken The thread would be flooded with complaints. Also: I tested on 0.10.9 using both an old save and a new game and things work smoothly. You can post a saved game if you'd like me to take a deeper look, but please don't do so if you have a mod installed. Thanks!
I'm confused then. I've used the mod from Sababukin in several prior versions of the game; this is the first time it has caused errors.

Reactions: Doorknob22
Nov 5, 2022
How to solve mage of Alana ruler. I found the cave. When I go to The rock i have to say " i am leaving". I don't want to skip it. Else it will be not fun. I also gone to Right of button of near hall.( I hope that you understanded what i am taking about)

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
How to solve mage of Alana ruler. I found the cave. When I go to The rock i have to say " i am leaving". I don't want to skip it. Else it will be not fun. I also gone to Right of button of near hall.( I hope that you understanded what i am taking about)
This took some detective work because your description leaves a little to be desired. Only a little. I think what you're asking is "I need to burn Olgrid's stash, I found the cave but where do I find the means to burn it?"

When you get to the cave the message you get is "You find the smugglers' stash but you realize you need means of burning it. Perhaps one of the traders in the market can sell you some flint and tinder."

• Haha
Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Frankly I would say that if you're mostly interested in gay content there are better ways to invest your time. There are currently two gay sub flows. The first is only one scene, the other more elaborate with two approaches (dominance and seduction) taking over the course of two days but these two scenes are the only gay ones. I did invest time and attention to make both awesome (IMHO) but they are minority and will remain minority in a game that is focused on heterosexual shagging and impregnation.
Really Appreciate your Honest and Genuineness.
90% dev of these kind of games are Deliberately being Vague about their "gay" tag, trying to trick as many non-targeted audiences as possible. (Not sure what they think they would get)
So much so even detailed search "how gay it is" will normally net no result - these kind of "results" 99% of the time equals to Big NO, but time is already wasted.
You make our lives much easier :LOL:

Authenticity goes a long way. Best wishes to your project! (y)

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes