MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
because all new buildings i build are destroyed again after 1 round...
I believe the hint in the lower left corner says you should build all buildings before attacking a new fiefdom. Therefore. Try to play in VN mode long enough to build all buildings. That will help you maintain moral, troops etc. at which point you can switch away from VN mode again if you like.

I'm not fond of strategy games so I played the whole game in VN mode, and I haven't seen a single upraise or destroyed building and I claimed all fiefdom's in less than 100 rounds.

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
Did you do a rollback whey you got the error?
This error?
Code:
TypeError: Unexpected keyword arguments: 'cho2_enable'
That's from having old RPY/C files laying around. Whether from a mod or the user unren'ed it. Don't and you won't have an error.

I got the same error a couple of times, and every time shortly after or during a rollback. This is not the only game which are throwing strange errors shortly after or during a rollback. Seems to be an issue with the later renpy versions.
FYI, the game data structure is typically updated between versions. If you load a save, hit a traceback during load and then rollback, you've just rolled back before the update function and broken your save going forward.(y)(y)

Eiselfin

Apr 1, 2023
I believe the hint in the lower left corner says you should build all buildings before attacking a new fiefdom. Therefore. Try to play in VN mode long enough to build all buildings. That will help you maintain moral, troops etc. at which point you can switch away from VN mode again if you like.

I'm not fond of strategy games so I played the whole game in VN mode, and I haven't seen a single upraise or destroyed building and I claimed all fiefdom's in less than 100 rounds.

ok ok I have overlooked the VN mode xD thanks

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
is there a chance to expand and hold morale and fiefdom? after 2x 1400+ rounds i can barely only
hold 2 territories from attacks/rebellion etc....
You need at least 10 troops, and build those barracks and fortifications

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
FYI, the game data structure is typically updated between versions. If you load a save, hit a traceback during load and then rollback, you've just rolled back before the update function and broken your save going forward.(y)(y)
I've seen the errors also without rolling back over a save point.

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
I've seen the errors also without rolling back over a save point.
The bit about rollback when loading an old save was a separate point.

What are "the errors". Before you said same error, 'cho2_enable'. As explained that has nothing to do with rollback. If you have a different error(s) with v0.10.8 feel free to post the log.txt file and what version the save was made in (shown in Load while hovering).

If it happens during game-play with an unmodded game, it also would be interesting to report such an error.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
What are "the errors". Before you said same error, 'cho2_enable'. As explained that has nothing to do with rollback.
Well. I've see the cho2_enable error in connection with a rollback without rolling past a save point, just as I've see other similar errors in connection with a rollback without rolling past a save point. Not just in this game, but in multiple renpy games.

I've stopped reporting the errors, as the dev's often explain them with strange renpy behavior during rollback. Some dev's have disabled rollback for that reason, but I would rather keep the rollback option, so I've stopped reporting the errors.

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
Well. I've see the cho2_enable error in connection with a rollback without rolling past a save point, just as I've see other similar errors in connection with a rollback without rolling past a save point.
Perhaps I wasn't clear. The 'cho2_enable' error is because you have an old version of the screen that you added to the game folder. It doesn't happen in an unmodified game. It doesn't have anything to do with rollback, at all. Further, it can only occur with the Shadow Institute.

I've stopped reporting the errors, as the dev's often explain them with strange renpy behavior during rollback. Some dev's have disabled rollback for that reason, but I would rather keep the rollback option, so I've stopped reporting the errors.
It's not getting disabled any further in this game. You can safely report such behavior with the unmodified game here. In which case it will at least get investigated.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Perhaps I wasn't clear. The 'cho2_enable' error is because you have an old version of the screen that you added to the game folder.
Perhaps I wasn't clear. I got the cho2_enable error in the latest version of this game, which I downloaded using one of the links in the first post in this thread. I haven't applied any mods or anything to the game before I ran it and got the error.

Reactions: gojira667

DIKnemero

Dec 15, 2021
I formatted Windows. Everything was deleted. I forgot to backup the save files. Can you share V0.9.7 save files? Thanks..

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I’m stuck in the book quest again, because I started the game, and I can’t remember what were the names of the trilogy books that is needed to complete the quest

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
Perhaps I wasn't clear. I got the cho2_enable error in the latest version of this game, which I downloaded using one of the links in the first post in this thread. I haven't applied any mods or anything to the game before I ran it and got the error.
It wasn't to me. Which download did you use? I assume you let it extract to a separate folder. Also, what's the contents of your game/0GUI/ folder?

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
It wasn't to me. Which download did you use? I assume you let it extract to a separate folder. Also, what's the contents of your game/0GUI/ folder?
And what's next? You clearly don't believe me, so once I send the info you are asking for you will probably say that I didn't see this error in this game.

I download the game, right click, extract all and the run the game from the folder where it's extracted too as soon as the extract is finished. No mods, no copying of files, saves etc. Clean new install, run and open the saves that Renpy can find without my help.

With that, I'm going to end this discussion.

Thungar

Nov 28, 2020
hi,
I just downloaded this game for the first time and it happemed that I cannot visit wenches in the dungeon.
Have 2 of them so far and following error occurs. Did anyone have the same problem and/or knows how to deal with it ?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'angiliaDungeon'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "map.rpyc", line 816, in script call
File "quests/01 blazeer oryeonguk.rpyc", line 1724, in script call
File "quests/01 blazeer oryeonguk.rpyc", line 1886, in script call
File "quests/01 blazeer oryeonguk.rpyc", line 2331, in script call
File "map.rpyc", line 816, in script call
File "quests/02 ziruan marbia.rpyc", line 959, in script call
File "quests/02 ziruan marbia.rpyc", line 981, in script call
File "quests/02 ziruan marbia.rpyc", line 970, in script call
File "quests/02 ziruan marbia.rpyc", line 977, in script call
File "quests/02 ziruan marbia.rpyc", line 966, in script call
File "wenches/wenches.rpyc", line 270, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1974, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'angiliaDungeon'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Khan 0.10.7
Tue Oct 3 19:13:42 2023

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes