gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
Did this, started new game to be safe, still broken.
Got this when returning to the world map after finishing the Marbia infiltration.

Code:
  File "game/quests/02 ziruan marbia.rpy", line 6887, in <module>
NameError: name 'ziruanDoubleRavishmentOfAlam' is not defined
Looks like ziruanDoubleRavishmentOfAlam is only defined if you take that route. If you don't feel like waiting, you can safely fix it with:

shift+O:
Code:
ziruanDoubleRavishmentOfAlam = False
Also, did you skip Alam content?

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Android version of 0.10.8 can be found in my sig. Since we're going to publish a final 0.10.9 for the ziruanDoubleRavishmentOfAlam bug, I'm not going to bother F95 uploaders with it so if you're an Android user, take it from the Mega link in my signiture.

Sep 13, 2020
Android version of 0.10.8 can be found in my sig. Since we're going to publish a final 0.10.9 for the ziruanDoubleRavishmentOfAlam bug, I'm not going to bother F95 uploaders with it so if you're an Android user, take it from the Mega link in my signature.
Do we windows and mac users need it in 0.10.8 version with the bugfix? Doorknob22

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
Looks like ziruanDoubleRavishmentOfAlam is only defined if you take that route. If you don't feel like waiting, you can safely fix it with:

shift+O:
Code:
ziruanDoubleRavishmentOfAlam = False
Also, did you skip Alam content?
I did, yes. I'll use the console override and keep going to see if there's any other errors, I'll post any that I find.

Reactions: gojira667

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
can anyone share the full save before the start of the new update ? Just want to experiance it for myself and I can't be bother to replay the whole game.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
VaeVictisKhanConquerRavishBreed-0.10.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

Lord_stark

Nov 22, 2022
Hey dev, this is amazing work. I loved the bell toller so much. Boi, that was a perfect beauty. Shame, though I couldn't have her at my palace. It was slightly different from what I thought. I was thinking of an infiltration quest with you somehow gaining an edge on a Bell Toller with the domiance/seduction path. Though this was very good too. I must admit, I was surprised when that cunt king broke the rules of parley and imprisoned Karder. I prefer seducing wenches and my dungeon remains empty but that was the moment I decided : "Bitch, just wait. Let me get out just once and I will have your wife dancing on my dick, infront of you forever, while you whimper and jerk off in a jail cell". Reneka-Maal was one hell of a sexy beauty. I know the ultimate decision is yours, but I would like to suggest a future act 2 quest of queen Xeneny where you travel back to the "land of tainted" and have a family "reunion" with reneka, Erela, queen Xeneny and our kids. How about a foursome?

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Where is the button force yield because I can’t find it on the map in the new version the raisin why I’m asking is because one of the former queens in my council requires five force yield

Last edited:

voivode90

Jul 23, 2020
What is the console command to add gold? I used gold=xxx and it doesn't seem to work like some old version. Other commands work like hp and damange instead.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
After the parley, I can't attack. The option doesn't click.
You can't perform two Fiefdom Actions (Infiltrate/Parley/Attack) at the same turn.

Props to the dev for making the attacks telegraphed now. Now it feels less like gambling and more like pattern recognition (which I personally prefer). Also, I noticed the dev has a picture of the main character with two orcs in his bed. Did I miss something? I've been friendly to all orcs but I only have the one muscly one, not two.
It's from a "mini scene" playing at the beginning of Angilia's Act 2.

Funny, I get the message that I have done all the conquering in the 9.9 version, see you in version 10 in September. Hmm! A lot of stuff about harlots and other nice things, but no brothel or girls, is that a new thing?
What version are you playing? I recommend version 0.10.8 or later.

anyone know how to get angilia last scene?
Not sure what you mean by "last scene" but the Walkthrough has all the info on how to get to all the scenes.

Is the provided patch the only difference between 10.7 and 10.8 or is there more and can that be applied to compressed 10.7?
There is no content change for anything after 0.10.7. Later patch(es?) only handle bugs.

Can someone tell me based on this update how many days should have passed within the game. I get through setting up conquered areas and taking care of all the girls and or captives and then just go on to the next day. I get through about 10ish days and get a red icon indicating a plotpoint but I don't know if that's what supposed to be happening or if I'm supposed to wait until newer updates. I'm just not wanting to go against the intended flow of the game but I also want to ensure I'm wringing out as much content as I can. I'm currently on day 150 but when I look at one of the screenshots it shows it's on day 850, am I that far behind or is that just a far out screen towards the endgame. If you need a story point reference, I'm at the Sword of Angor plot point. Am I up to date with what is going on or extremely behind?
This is not a kinetic novel, there are no events triggered at certain days. Also: there are no days, they are turns.

Most events are triggers by:

1. The number of fiefdoms you control ("Karder's family" events).
2. X turns after Impregnating a Wench.
3. X turns after finishing a fiefdom quest.

Do we windows and mac users need it in 0.10.8 version with the bugfix? Doorknob22
The Android version (found in the Mega link in my sig) is 0.10.8 for Android.

old saves dont work
Yes even a save from 0.9.6 is not working anymore.
Hard to address this without an example save.

Delegation from Daoyuen reoccurs. Anyone have a working save?
Fixed for 0.10.8.

Where is the button force yield because I can’t find it on the map in the new version the raisin why I’m asking is because one of the former queens in my council requires five force yield
In the Shadow Institute menu.

What is the console command to add gold? I used gold=xxx and it doesn't seem to work like some old version. Other commands work like hp and damange instead.
Frankly I have no idea. If you want to cheat, why not toggle VN Mode on?

Bring alam back :(
Hello, I ask again what happened to her (alam) in version 0.9.6 she was in the palace and in 0.10.7 I can't find her anywhere.

sorry for my english and thank you
View attachment 2972344
version 0.9.6

View attachment 2972345
version0.10.7
As the poster asked above... what happened to Alam? She's gone in 10.7 (and 8, I assume) but was there in 9.6.
Unfortunately she disappears from the palace when she becomes pregnant. I've already asked Doorknob22 about when she is going to give birth and return to the palace as I'm missing her too. No answer so far.
After I used the bug fix Alam disappeared
How can we fix this??
Seems like I pissed off the Alam Mujahedin again ;) I'm looking into it.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Seems like I pissed off the Alam Mujahedin again ;) I'm looking into it.
Not at all. I just wonder why she has endless pregnancy while the other cunts give birth after some time. :unsure:

But while you are at it. It would be nice if it was possible to throw her into the dungeon for some forced sex in true bastard style. :love:

Also a way to "pardon" the cunts in the dungeon would be nice. I know there is a story line for most of the cunts, that will give them a chance to get out of the dungeon and into the palace. But after that story line it would be nice if there were a way to pardon the cunts (through an event triggered by the player) so it would be possible for the player to move them between the palace and dungeon as he/she wishes.

Reactions: IPsycho
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes